User Image
I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

When Darth Scabrous created me in his lab, he broke the mold! Well, some of it grew back, but I digest, or whatever. Muah hurr hurr! Well, when I got involved in some shenanigans during the Sith's diabolical scheme to add a nasty love potion to the Jedi's water supply, Darth Scabrous decided it would be best to give me the ol' heave ho before Lord Daddicus could find his latest creation, me, hiding out in Scabrous' lab. Aw well! So goes family life, huh? We all have our abandonment issues. But I like it here! When you go around looking like ol' Daddipoo, people scurry outta your way in a big hurry! But I undress, or whatever. The point is, I ain't got no place to stay in here! Everybody else has got offices and labs and apartments.....I have nothing but the floor. Well, I did hang out with Scoobadoobacus and Boba Pett one night, but they kicked me out because I gave them fleas. But I divest, or whatever. Anyway, I finally found a place! There's this door that said, "Darth Daddicus' secret prize Stash" over the top of it, and the place is humongous! Well, it will be, you know, once I get rid of all this useless crap in here! Come over and get some of this! I may keep a piece or two for myself, but as long as it's taking up space in here, I am homeless!

Let's go over the plan. You get only one turn a day. Roll three 100 sided dice. Check the list. You edit your post to say what item you got, and it's yours! Simple.

Keep checking this post while I get ready to chuck this stuff out!
Do not delete posts.

36: Barbarian Force
38: [KINDRED] Eventide Woolord
48: Raging Loathing Style
50: SDPlus #569 Jay
53: Pelagic Aria
62: SDPlus Real S65 Korilin
65: Kung Fu Panda Hat
78: [KINDRED] Teruchan

User Image

Checked to page 1080