Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply WoodClan
WoodClan!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ok simple question, what r ur most excited for the holidays??!!?
FAMILY!
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
PRESENTS!!!
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
watching that movie for like the hundredth time >.<
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
FOOD!!!!
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
I'LL NEVER TELL U!!! (ok its the egg nog O.o)
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:59 pm
please join!

User Image

Rules:
1. Follow the main forum's rules, and guidelines.

2. Keep the roleplays PG13/no swearing.

3. Be literate. Nu tlking LYKE dis. And please use complete sentences. No text-talk please.

4. Don't correct other peoples' spelling or grammer.

6. No cybering roleplays.

7. Don't take control of other peoples' characters without permission.

8. No auto-hitting.

Profiles!
To see all cats look on the first page of the Introduction to the WoodClan forum and the Other Cats in WoodClan threads.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:50 pm
((joined!!))

Sparrowpaw took a piece of fresh-kill from the pile. It was a nice plump mouse, a good catch. She dragged it over to her favorite spot to eat, flopped down and bit into the juicy creature.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:35 pm
( thats ok!!!)
Dawnstar was whashing herself then looked at her apperentice, as she was eating a mouse. Dawnstar got to her paws and went in her den.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:12 pm
Sparrowpaw watched as her mentor, and leader, disappeared into her den. Sparrowpaw finished off her mouse and ran over to Darkwing.

"Darkwing, Darkwing!" Sparrowpaw mewed. "Are you taking out the hunting patrol, or a patrol patrol? I want to come!" She nipped at Darkwings ear. "I'm coming." Sparrowpaw invited herself.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:25 pm
Darkwing rolled her eyes and looked at the apprentice, "Fine you can come, but you better listen or I'll take you right back to camp! Do you understand me?" She meowed strickly. The hunting patrol walked out of the camp and out into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:12 pm
Dawnstar was laying down in her den thinking of her kit that died by green cough. Dawnstar put her head on her paws thinking of her perecious kit.
'why did he have to die?' Dawnstar thought desperatly then got to her paws as she herd the dawn partol leave. 'i need to take Sparrowpaw to practice fighting moves' Dawnstar though. 'she will be a warrior very soon.'  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:20 pm
"Sure, sure," Sparrowpaw muttered, only half-listening. She followed the rest of the hunting patrol as they entered the forest. Sparrowpaw sniffed the air, trying to impress Darkwing. "I smell...catmint, and the FireClan border, and a fox," she mewed, "but it's stale. I'd say at least three days old."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Dawnstar went out of her den and followed the dawn partol. she herd Sparrowpaw talking to Darkwing, all she herd was " and a fox but its stale. id say about three days old" her apperentice mewed. Dawnstar knew she was smelling the air. "and that is exactily right Sparrowpaw. you have a good scence of smell Sparrowpaw" Dawnstar meowed. "hello Darkwing hows the partol so far?" Dawnstar asked Darkwing.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:12 pm
"Dawnstar!" Sparrowpaw mewed. She had been so keen on smelling that she hadn't heard her mentor approach. "Are you coming with us on the dawn patrol?" without waiting for an answer she mewed, "great! and afterwards we can train some more, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:34 pm
Dawnstar meowed in amusment "of course but first lets finish the dawnpatrol" then Dawnstar took the lead of the dawn patrol trying not to think of her kit.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:33 am
"Yeah, yeah. Okay," Sparrowpaw replied. She heard a tiny movement in the bushes and dropped into a hunter's crouch. Slowly, Sparrowpaw realized it was a mouse. The wind suddenly changed direction and the mouse made a dash for a nearby hole. Sparrowpaw pelted after it, and was on it in an instant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:02 pm
"Hello, Dawnstar, your apprentice is very good at making out sents." Darkwing meowed as Sparrowpaw chased after a mouse and caught it as it tried to hide. "Great catch, Sparrowpaw!" She called after the apprentice.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:24 pm
"yes i agree and i wish my kit would be here... i think it is time to make Sparrowpaw a warrior now" Dawnstar meowed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:39 pm
Sparrowpaw's ears perked when she heard the word "warrior". She whipped around, the mouse dangling in her jaws, it's blood still warm. Her eyes shone. Finally! Sparrowpaw thought, this battle training with Dawnstar later will be the last one i do as an apprentice!

(Can her warrior name be Sparrowtail?)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:05 pm
((lol nice Patchstar))
Darkwing purred at the sight of Sparrowpaws tail flying up in the air. "Lets hurry and finish this patrol," She said and the dawn patrol walked through the forest.  
WoodClan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff