Reply RP
Church RP (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:46 am
Kojin walks up to the two of them laughing. Hey, frau. I take it you heard that we were grounded for the time being. Frau turned his attention to kojin. yeah, I heard. So what are you gonna do to prepare for the exams? Oh that's easy. Convince Ian to be my sparring partner, and he and I could go into the exams being partners. Kojin noticed Ian was Kinda quiet at this point. What's up Ian? you seem kinda quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:21 pm
~♭♫ ♬ ♪ ♩~ ♂Ian (Lyra) Izuki ♀~♔ ♕ ♚ ♛~

Corinthians Chapter 14, Verse 34:
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but to be under obedience, as also saith the law. . .

Ian snapped out of her murderous state of mind,
"Eh? Oh nothing. . .just thinking. Ii would be an honour to be your sparring partner Kojin."
Frau smirked, then piped up.
"Hey brat, does Kojin that you'r-"
A knuckle to his stomach cut his sentence short.
"No Frau, I haven't told anyone that I'm a picky eater yet. I saw no reason to."
A lie, of course, but she was bent on becoming a bishop and trivial things like gender weren't going to stop her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
✞†✞†✞†✞†Welp. What happened to God being equal?✞†✞†✞†✞†  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:11 pm
Kojin lifted an eyebrow as he watched these two hit eachother. A picky eater huh? that doesn't effect Ian being my sparring partner at all. Kojin made eye contact with frau and realized that Ian was lying. (As if it were hard to tell) But he played along none the less. well as long as your healthy, and at the top of your game during sparring, then eat whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am
'I've gone and blown it. He knows. Lets just hope he doesn't know enough. . .'
She breathed in deeply.
"I'll be fine, the only problem I'll have is if someone pulls a flaming torch on me. Then I'll freak."
Laughing nervously, she looked around, glad to have the comfort of Liri on her shoulder.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm
Kojin looked down in disappointment. There goes that part of the training. Kojin began to kick the dirt in sadness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:27 pm
She froze,
"You're. Kidding. Please tell me you were kidding, I don't want anyone to run screaming in pain. . ."
Zaiphon appeared in her hand, the words being
'Heads will roll.'  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm
Kojin partially unseathed his sword. With a huge grin on his face he said I love that look in your eye. Kojin finished drawing his sword, his smile finished into a huge, creepy smile that would give nightmares to small children. What if I'm serious? maybe fire is absolutly perfect for training. Kojin said as he struck his sword on a rock and caused sparks to fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:39 am
She sighed, this had gotten sticky; she was and she knew that should a fire start, she'd be too terrified to move. With a fake grin plastered over her face, she delivered her line in perfect tones; a mix of scorn and playfulness.
"Oh? A pyromaniac? Play with fire and thou shalt be burnt~"
She moved quickly, her beyond humane agility was helpful, maybe weeks and week of training DID help after all. . . She darted, zaiphon at ready, hoping to knock down the ancient Japanese sword before a fire was started. She had forgotten to smile, now, only a faint trace of it remained, unmatched by the deep eyes that showed hardships beyond her age.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm
Preparing zaiphon with his other hand, Kojin swung his sword to kick up dirt as he turned to attack Ian. Let's see just how determined you are! Kojin shouted as he shot off a zaiphon blast straight into the ground. As the dust cleared, Both Ian and kojin were surrounded by a zaiphon barrier that shocked anyone who stepped on it. Kojin then proceeded to swing his sword at Ian.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:41 pm
Ian had ducked to avoid the spray of dirt and now a sharp jolt of pain ran up her right arm. A barrier had been set up. Her arm was now immobilised for the time being but she didn't care, she was what they would call a 'Child of the Devil' or in other words; a left-handed person. She ducked under the sword, still unarmed, she had no physical weapon, or rather, preferred not to use one. If the time called for it, an extendable staff took it's place on her back, protected by her layers of clothing. She sprung from her position on the ground; much like a frog would and reached up, hoping to either hit his stomach or behind his knee, so he would either fall or lose his breath for a short period of time. A grim smile on her face, she thought about why she was fighting in the first place; a feat easier said than done when the other party was swinging a sword around seemingly hoping to lop your head off.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 pm
Kojin spun himself, and put his knee in the way of Ian's punch. He then threw his sword into the groung, used it to launch himself into the air, then threw a kick at Ian's other shoulder. At the very last second of the kick, Kojin Flipped over to just barely not land on Ian. Landing behind him, kojin picked up his sword and smiled. I'm really lucky to have found such a good partner. Kojin dropped the barrier, and then explained to Ian that he fought him in order to know he could trust him. I never intended on hurting you, I needed to know you would fight me regardless of who I am. You really impressed me when you went to the extent to not hurt me, but to immobalize me. I know you are the perfect team-mate. Kojin noticed Ian's injured arm. He put his hand on the shoulder, and on Ian's elbow. Applying pressure he sent another shock through the arm that cancelled out the paralasis. I hope we can be the best of friends. Said kojin as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:05 am
"Well it won't do if I find a decent partner then kill him straight away will it?"
Ian felt the familiar weight of Lirica back on her head, dangling her staff in front of her face.
"I appreciate you showing me your abilities, so I'll briefly show you my staff."
Taking the pen-length metal staff in her hand, she weighed it quickly; she hadn't handled it in a long time. With a flick of her wrist, the joints in the staff slid and extended until the staff was about one and a half times her height. A central clasp stopped the joints from sliding back in.
"I can use this pretty much exactly the same as you or I would use a Bascule, except I can project my attack farther with little Mortum here. And of course-"
She jammed the staff into the ground and propelled upwards herself much like a pole vaulter would before contracting the staff and slipping it back into her clothes in the air and landing back on the ground. That required a level of agility almost impossible to a 'boy' to a achieve.
"-it functions perfectly well as a staff."
She grinned, apparently pleased with the execution of her demonstration and the fact that her arm was useable now before realising something of slight importance.
"Its just crossed my mind. . .but now that we're going into the exams as partners. . .are we roommates as well?"
Very colourful words were going through her mind at this moment, words that she'd be damned for if she dared to speak them on Holy grounds.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:36 am
Yeah, that's true. But don't worry, I won't try anything. Kojin continued implying he knew Ian was not a boy, without saying it directly. Seeing the confused look on her face, kojin pointed out how he knew. When you preformed that vault into the air, you preformed it like no man would. You had too much grace. I wasn't exactly positive when I saw it, but the look in your eyes confirms it. Next time you try that technique, you should try it like this. Kojin could not rocket himself off the ground through his swords, but he was the best at scaling walls. He ran to the roof and jumped off. Blazing to the ground, Kojin showed far less grace, but just as much technique. As he slammed into the ground, the dust cleared, revealing his smile.Yours and My airborne abilities are close. You should be a tad bit better at it than me. So you should show problem being able to hide your grace and show a malicious intent. But enough about that. I already have a room from the church, follow me and I'll show you. with that kojin turned and began to head towards his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:05 pm
"I'l see if I can give that a shot. It doesn't help that I used to perform in a circus. . ."
She didn't mind Kojin knowing her secret; he didn't seem the type that would rat her out. She followed quietly, anxious to get her things in her new room.
"Don't tell anyone else though, or I can't take the Bishop's exam. Or is this place different and girl can take the exam?"  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:34 am
Kojin laughed Sorry, we don't have such luck. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Eventually the two arrived at Kojin's room. This is it. Make yourself at home. He opened the door to show an average sized room. Two beds, two desks, and a basicule colaberating dust in the corner. It's not much, but It's home. Kojin walked to one of the beds and took his sword off of his hip, laying it across the desk next to him. he sat down and kicked off his shoes. This is where you can be yourself. you need no disguise here. kojin pulled out a cloth from one of the desk drores ans began cleaning his sword. I hope this room will be alright. kojin said with a grin on his face.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff