Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
When Time passes ( V Flower and Yuuma) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:47 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image
xxx xx xxx V Flower xxx xx xxx

((Sorry for taking so longDDX I'll be honest, I was starting to lose interest and that is why I was starting to slow down in response;n; I'm sorryDX I don't want this to die! Drew V Flower as a kid=D ))

Flower looked down at her knees resting on the pavement then back up at Yuuma when he asked if could go with her to shop for food.
"Um...." V was silent for a while, thinking of how she should word things next. "Yeah...Sure, we can shop together....not sure what to buy anyways"

((Pick who what now?83; ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:13 pm
TkieSai
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((Sorry for taking so longDDX I'll be honest, I was starting to lose interest and that is why I was starting to slow down in response;n; I'm sorryDX I don't want this to die! Drew V Flower as a kid=D ))

Flower looked down at her knees resting on the pavement then back up at Yuuma when he asked if could go with her to shop for food.
"Um...." V was silent for a while, thinking of how she should word things next. "Yeah...Sure, we can shop together....not sure what to buy anyways"

((Pick who what now?83; ))

(( that's alright :3 I kinda don't know what to right either and I might not be able to reply as quickly anymore due to school. Maybe we can time skip or something so we can start the murder stuff? ewe maybe fires start happening again in the town and people start freaking out? And I thought we could also play side characters along with our main ones too >w< since I don't really think it would be fair for me to control them all. ))  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:23 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

((Uhg, school. Yeah that's fine:3 school is more important^^ MURDER HO!!!
you can control all characters if you want=w=))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:21 pm
TkieSai

(( so you wanna time skip to the end of the day and start the random fires? :3 and are chu sure? You don't want to play anyone? ))  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:51 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

((Time Skip away^^ Fuego*w* I could play as someone._. Its just hard for me to play as a side character when it is just a side character and their history doesn'treally matter...OHH can I be Len and he and Bully Kaito have a secret thing?*w* ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

(Kk :3 and sure! What secret thing is the shota and ice cream man conjuring? >w>)

Yuuma gave out a heavy sigh, walking along side Flo as they made their way back to the apartment buildings. It had been a long day for the both of them, kaito came and paid Yuuma a little "visit" while the pinkette was heading to the bathroom, and Flower was surround by various people asking her for autographs and pictures. But being the friend he was, he managed to intimidate a few classmates when they got a little too close for the girl's liking.

"Welp...today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.." He mumbled as he scratched at a bandage over his black eye. "I mean...it could have been wor-" just as he was about to finish his sentence, a women quickly shoved past the two, running madly down the street as she screamed "it's burning!" At the top of her lungs. Yuuma managed to catch himself and Flo before they almost tumbled to the ground, staring up where the women had run and where a large puff of black smoke began filling the sky. He instantly froze in place, muscles tensing and a breathe became hitched in his through. "No...No way.....there hasn't been a fire in almost 15 years....why all of the sudden now?" He said, turning to Flower with a pale face.

( That took a while to write o3o )  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:38 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((A secret romance of course^w^))

V Flower had lost all color in her skin. She had already turned and saw the smoke by the time Yuuma spoke. She grabbed her arms in attempt to stop trembling. Fire is one of the things she can't handle. She is so afraid of fire that she freezes up and breaks down to where she can't function.

lign]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:56 pm
TkieSai

(( *quietly nosebleeds in corner* shotaness...er meh gerwd..))

User Image

Yuuma

Yuuma stared back at Flower, a look of pure worrying filling his face. "H-Hey, calm down Flo, you gonna breathe.." He said, walking over and carefully wrapping his arms around the girl before bringing her into a close hug. "It's not like before....just breathe, okay?" He said, lifting his head up in time to see a few fire trucks and police drive by. "...'they're heading towards the middle school...• he tensed again, bitting down on his lips nervously. "I hope the twins are okay..."  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:27 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((So you up for it? Oh! Just had an idea! What if the twins got hurt(nothing major but are in the hospital to make sure they are okay) and Kaito is there all worried about Len?))

Flower looked at the chest that was so very close to her face. Yuuma has his arms around her. It is just like before, just like when he protected her back then from making that bad choice. Those arms around her body felt so...comforting and warm. She calmed down some in those arms.
Flower lifted her head and looked at Yuuma when he mentioned twins.
"Twins?" He questioned.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:09 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

(Yesh ewe the penguin finds this extremely adorable and shall go along with it.)

Yuuma continued to stared back at the direction of the fire. "Yeah, the Kagamines, I use to babysit them a long time ago and we got pretty close. I'm like an older brother to them." He looked down at Flower and gave her an uneasy smile. Realizing she had calmed down slightly, the pinkette gently pulled back from the hug and stared back at the rising black smoke.

Just as he was about to tell Flo that he was going to go search for the twins at the school, his cell phone began ringing in his pocket. He quickly fumbled for the small touch screen and answered it, giving out a small breathe hitched in his throat. "Hello?.....yeah that's me......Oh god, are they okay?.....really? That's good, at least it wasn't too bad...okay, we'll be over soon." After a moment, he hung up the phone and gave a small sigh of relief. "That was the hospital, apparently the twins got some minor burns from the fire, so the medics took them to the hospital to get checked out. Nothing too serious, and since their parents are out of town I have to go get them." He said, taking off his beanie and running a shaky hand through his hair.  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:35 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((Woo!!))

So Yuuma managed to find a new family after he lost his. That is nice. It is very good for him.
Flower took a step back when Yuuma pulled out his phone. As much as she wanted to stay close to him, she knew it would be awkward if she stayed too close to him for too long. In silence, she watched her only friend talk on the phone, noticing the terrified expression that quickly turned to relief.
When the call was over, she could tell how scared he was. How selfish of her, only thinking about her fear, thinking about how fire makes her relive the worst day of her life, the day she lost everything, and the possibility of losing everything again. Flower reached out and grabbed Yuuma's hand.
"Lead the way."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:35 pm
TkieSai
Quote:

User Image

Yuuma

Yuuma looked down at his hand and looked back up at Flo, giving her a small smile. "Come on, the hospital should be a few blocks from here." He said quickly as he started down the street, attempting to ignore the fading smoke above them. Something wasn't right, there hasn't been any fires since that day, that day when everything was basically taken from him and Flo. He remembered how much he had wanted to go back inside, just like Flower had wanted to. But as the house was burning down, his Father had told him to take Flower and run out as fast as they could, not going back into the house no matter what.

After a couple of minutes of him practically dragged the girl through various streets and running past multiple stop lights, the two finally made it in front of the hospital. Quickly rushing inside, he asked a few nurses where the twins' room was and found the room number as quickly as possible.

When they got there, the twins room was divided in half by a large thick curtain, hiding the other person behind the curtain for privacy. A small blonde girl sat on one of the beds, her lightly bandaged feet swinging back and forth on the side as a nurse wrapped a few bandages on her arms. Upon hearing the door open, her crystal blue eyes flicked up from the nurse and at the pinkette and Flower. A wide grin spread across her face as she waved her free arm at the visitors. "YuYu! You're here! It was starting to get suuuuuppppeer boring, and My arms hurt a lot. " Rin whined, receiving a small giggle from the nurse next to her. She looked over curiously at Flo, tilted her head in confusion. "Is that your girlfriend? SHE'S REEAAAALLLYY PRETTY! I didnt know you had a girlfriend! I thought you were going to be a lonely old fart with a whole bunch of ca-"

"Glad to see your okay Rinny." Yuuma interrupted with a sheepish chuckle. "No, she's not my girlfriend, she's my friend V flower." He lightly nudged Flo . "She's never read any magazines except for comic book, so she doesn't have any idea who you are." He turned his attention back to Rin before giving her a puzzled look. "Hey Rinny, where's Len?" He asked.

Rin gave a smile and pointed to the large curtain. "He's in there talking to a friend, I don't know why he wanted the curtain though." She said with a small huff. "LEEEENNNNN. ARE YOU ALIVE IN THERE? YUYU IS HERE TO SEE US!" She called out to her brother.

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:14 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

((GAH Sorry for taking so longDX Didn't see you post!))

Flower nodded and followed beside the pinkette, trying to not pay attention to the stack of smoke that led to the fire. Once they got to the hospital, Flower looked around with her eyes. Hospitals were on her list of things she didn't like. There wasn't any real traumatic reason why she disliked hospitals, she just found them creepy.
When they arrived at the twin's room, V Flower hung back since she did not know the two that well. They seemed to know Yuuma well though. The blonde girl was really loud. She must have a lot of energy. V Flower blushed a little when the girl said she was pretty and then said she was Yuuma's girlfriend. She looked down at her feet at that and didn't say a word. She was glad that the two didn't know about her though. That is always nice.

On the other side of the curtain, coughing could be heard along with some talking, though what they were specifically saying couldn't be heard.
"Y-yeah," the blonde boy said in between coughing. "I'm alive." Len reached out and moved the curtain to reveal himself. He had a mask over his mouth and nose to help him breath because he was suffering from smoke inhalation. Like Rin, Len has bandages around his feet, but there were more on his legs than Rin because that is where his burns were mostly at.
"Hey Yuuma-nii," he smiled weakly.

xxx xx xxx Len Kagamine xxx xx xxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:25 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:41 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

(It okay :3))

Yuuma gave a warm smile towards the tired looking blonde. "Hey Lenny, how yah feeling." He asked sincerely. He was about to walk over to the boy when a disturbingly familiar blotch of blue hair came into view. His eyes turned cold as the hidden person came into view from behind the curtain. " Kaito...What are you doing here?" He growled lowly at the blue haired man.

Kaito gave a small frown, as if pretending to be hurt by Yuuma's word's. "I don't need to tell you my buisness, I'm simply visiting a..friend." He said, crossing his arms over his chest in a huff. He gave a small smile down at the blonde before turning his gaze back at the pinkette. "Why are you here?"

"I'm visiting my friends." The teen said with another cold growl, he turned his back to the blue haired man and made his way to Rin's side of the room, sitting down on the couch in the room.

Rin stared curiously at the two and then back at her brother. When did that blue haired guy even get in there? She had been there the whole time! Well...except when she had to pee, which was really hard to do with burns everywhere. "Lenners, who's your friend? How come I didn't see him come in?" She asked curiously.

Kagamine Rin

User Image

Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas