Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:38 pm
Collowrath
Calixti
I got 500 grams of loose leaf Earl Grey for $7 at a local Mediterranean grocery store today. heart

heart

My favorite.
It is pretty tasty. I've had four cups already tonight. heart

In other news, I just applied for a volunteer position at a local cat shelter, yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:30 am
What will you be doing? Cleaning and feeding? Or possible fostering? I love fostering, I can't wait until I can do it again. I wish I had time to volunteer, but work and my own pets are taking up all of my time right now.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:07 am
ZOMG Kitty, are you just starting GRRM's books or are you rereading them?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:24 am
Shearaha
What will you be doing? Cleaning and feeding? Or possible fostering? I love fostering, I can't wait until I can do it again. I wish I had time to volunteer, but work and my own pets are taking up all of my time right now.
Can't foster, I've got two cats of my own, which is the max my apartment allows. I applied for a position working with the cats directly--feeding, cleaning, exercising, administering medication, all that jazz--and for a position as an adoption counselor, both of which I feel I'm pretty qualified for considering I've had cats and/or dogs, plus assorted other fuzzy critters my whole life. But I'm waiting to hear back from the shelter now. heart

DDog
ZOMG Kitty, are you just starting GRRM's books or are you rereading them?
Just starting. After about a bazillion recommendations. They're AWESOME, and making me seriously wish I had more time to read, as I only get through a couple chapters a day during meals. crying  

Calixti

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:18 am
Ceramics Showcase this weekend! I'm going at least today and Sunday. I hope to go tomorrow after work as well. I'm so excited.

My prof, along with a bunch of other Oregon potters, got juried into a show in Japan, and so they're raising money to ship their pieces over there.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 pm
You know, since my mum's actually started to treat me like an adult, we've become honest-to-god friends. It's weird, and really, truly awesome.  

Calixti

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:57 pm
Mrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:00 pm
My mom bought BPA free water bottles. This means we can stop buying bottled water.

Finally.

seriously, my basement looks like we're preparing for the apocalypse. Nothing but cans of pea soup and bottled water.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Collowrath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 pm
What's with this recent rash of people posting things in the Greek or Cyrillic alphabet in M&R? I've seen two people in a week. sad I feel a little insulted when people put stupid quotes in their headings or whatever in the alphabets without understanding a godsdamned frakking thing about either, when I've taken so much time to learn them both. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 pm
one more day of work! And then...I get to start waking up at the reasonable time of 4:30!

Also, here's hoping that my car just needs coolant and isn't broken.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:02 pm
Collowrath
What's with this recent rash of people posting things in the Greek or Cyrillic alphabet in M&R? I've seen two people in a week. sad I feel a little insulted when people put stupid quotes in their headings or whatever in the alphabets without understanding a godsdamned frakking thing about either, when I've taken so much time to learn them both. sad
I ******** KNOW.

Seriously, I'm not a true dyslexic, but I swear my lazy eye went bonkers when I saw that. CAN WE NOT STICK TO OUR OWN ALPHABET PLEASE?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath
I ******** KNOW.

Seriously, I'm not a true dyslexic, but I swear my lazy eye went bonkers when I saw that. CAN WE NOT STICK TO OUR OWN ALPHABET PLEASE?

I always see the letters for what they are before I realize they're making something in English. Then I get really confused sad Especially when I spent four hours today reviewing my Serbian lessons and come home to something talking about sjamrets. Whatever those are. sad  

Collowrath

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Collowrath
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath
I ******** KNOW.

I always see the letters for what they are before I realize they're making something in English. Then I get really confused sad Especially when I spent four hours today reviewing my Serbian lessons and come home to something talking about sjamrets. Whatever those are. sad
hm, I read that as cyumrets I believe. Could have been cyymrets if I transliterated the upsilon the common way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath
Celeblin Galadeneryn
Collowrath
I ******** KNOW.

hm, I read that as cyumrets I believe. Could have been cyymrets if I transliterated the upsilon the common way.

The я/ja must have overtaken everything. lol. I'm trying not to think about it too hard!  

Collowrath

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:38 am
Pheonix 2-12
Recursive Paradox
Pheonix 2-12
Recursive Paradox
Why am I surprised that people are getting whiny and bitchy about Wicca in the Witchcraft thread in the GD?
Well, GD is about 75% self-centered b***h and 10% raging bigot. That's why I'm a guild-hopper.

The ED isn't much better. >.<
Yea, ******** you. xd

Ah, I abandoned the ED. Got tired of dueling Octane.

Meh, Octane's pretty much gone now.
Celeblin Galadeneryn
My mom bought BPA free water bottles. This means we can stop buying bottled water.

Finally.

seriously, my basement looks like we're preparing for the apocalypse. Nothing but cans of pea soup and bottled water.

Congratulations.

I should make a seal of approval like Boxy has for environmental stuff.
In other news, I apparently was warned for "trolling" because I called people stupid for not understanding the science behind climate change and using skeptic sites as sources, in the GCD of all places.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games