Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:47 pm
MoonJeli
Remember me? XD Some of you might, at least.

My mom died right before Christmas, and everything fell apart. I'm only just pulling things together, but I expect I'll be scattered for a long time more. But a friend of mine mentioned Gaia, and I realized I missed it. heart

I had wondered where you had gone. I'm so sorry about your mom. Being scattered is seriously okay in that situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:01 pm
Recursive Paradox
I'm pretty happy with this name. I don't have a real reason to change it.

Ainwyn
Courtesy post so that everyone knows I changed my user name, no more Kali rolleyes

The new name is very pretty. I prolly would have know from your avatar, by the way *wink*

I know! I rarely change it lol And thanks biggrin

And major hugs to MoonJelli.

Edit: Ok, this is for Cu, and it's kind of weird but... I've had a crazy bruise on the inside of my left forearm for a couple days, as it's been healing, it's gotten a bunch of lines in it that form the Ogham Straif. I not very good with Ogham, and I thought it was kind of weird. Any thoughts?  

Ainwyn

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 pm
I just realised I'm not an atheist. o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:06 pm
Calixti

O_o

Not an atheist as in not a philosophical materialist/empiricist or not an atheist as in "I believe in deities now"...?  

Recursive Paradox

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm
Recursive Paradox
Calixti

O_o

Not an atheist as in not a philosophical materialist/empiricist or not an atheist as in "I believe in deities now"...?
I'm not sure. I was talking to a friend, and she mentioned her Easter plans and asked if I was doing anything. I said I don't observe Easter because I don't worship her god, then I was like, wtf, I don't even believe in her god, do I? And I wasn't sure. sweatdrop

I think this would be a good point for me to do some writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Calixti

That has to feel weird.

UGH, I've started working on my next choreography. I'm on the "listening to the song to death" part while I figure out what I want to do with it.  

maenad nuri
Captain

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 pm
MoonJeli
Remember me? XD Some of you might, at least.

My mom died right before Christmas, and everything fell apart. I'm only just pulling things together, but I expect I'll be scattered for a long time more. But a friend of mine mentioned Gaia, and I realized I missed it. heart
so sorry to hear - that is rough. welcome back, for what it is worth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:36 pm
Calixti
Recursive Paradox
Calixti

O_o

I'm not sure. I was talking to a friend, and she mentioned her Easter plans and asked if I was doing anything. I said I don't observe Easter because I don't worship her god, then I was like, wtf, I don't even believe in her god, do I? And I wasn't sure. sweatdrop

I think this would be a good point for me to do some writing.

Yay self exploration!  

Recursive Paradox

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:46 pm
User Image

My little brother needs to ******** off and die.
My only prayer is that he washes out of the academy so his bigotry doesn't taint the police force further.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 pm
So I got home from a party at 3.30, and started packing for a trip home. At 5.30 I decided that there was no point in trying to get any sleep and have since had the rare pleasure of watching dawn from my bedroom window as I packed and listened to music.

I'm still not done, keep getting distracted by tea and pretty skies. It's now 6.45 am. 3nodding xd  

niamhybeag

Adalyna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:45 pm
TeaDidikai
User Image

My only prayer is that he washes out of the academy so his bigotry doesn't taint the police force further.

><  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 pm
TeaDidikai
User Image

ouch. burning_eyes  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:18 pm
I just realized how silly September is going to be.

My apartment for next year is a run by a public-private partnership between my university and a company. I have to move in on September 1st.

My birthday is on the seventh, a week later, a Monday. That's when Orientation Week starts for first years, and where half of my friends are volunteering for, and thus, can't drink all week.
School starts on the 14th, two weeks after I move in. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 am
Couldn't sleep so I went for a walk earlier, and I saw an owl! Pretty cool. But bats are cooler. ninja  

Calixti

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games