Welcome to Gaia! ::

IMAGINE - The Fantasy Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is intended for those who have a love of the fantasy genre, perhaps a growing interest in it, and for those who write in it. 

Tags: Fantasy, Writing, RPGs, Magic, Myth 

Reply The Village
In Real Life... News, and other updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenannen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:29 pm
DM_Melkhar
Good luck!
Thanks User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:32 pm
I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while. I've been busy lately and now I don't know if it's the internet connection here or Gaia or what but it's kinda slow and I can't stay in here for long.

What!? Jen is pregnant again? Cool! I wonder how SK must be feeling... I hope he feels better about it than Homer did in that Maggie episode, he-he. Hey Jen! I hope yer child turns out more than just A OK. 3nodding  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Jenannen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:27 pm
hypnocrown
I'm sorry I've been away for quite a while. I've been busy lately and now I don't know if it's the internet connection here or Gaia or what but it's kinda slow and I can't stay in here for long.

What!? Jen is pregnant again? Cool! I wonder how SK must be feeling... I hope he feels better about it than Homer did in that Maggie episode, he-he. Hey Jen! I hope yer child turns out more than just A OK. 3nodding

*nods* I am. You remember how I kept telling you I was always so tired... well this is why. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:10 pm
Borders UK in Norwich is now OPEN! I work there, woohoo!
Today was really stressful. The tills in particular first thing. Despite how hard it was, it was highly rewarding.

DM_Melkhar
Captain

Jenannen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:02 pm
DM_Melkhar
Today was really stressful. The tills in particular first thing. Despite how hard it was, it was highly rewarding.
That's awesome Mel! *hugs* you'll eventually get used the the registers wink . I know when I first started as a cashier I didn't think there was any way I was going to be able to keep all the buttons straignt, but the more experience you have with the register the more it just becomes second nature. Eventually you'll be able to do it w/o even thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:13 am
Jenannen
DM_Melkhar
That's awesome Mel! *hugs* you'll eventually get used the the registers wink . I know when I first started as a cashier I didn't think there was any way I was going to be able to keep all the buttons straignt, but the more experience you have with the register the more it just becomes second nature. Eventually you'll be able to do it w/o even thinking about it.

Yeah. It's not bad when people pay by cash or card (with our chip and pin system or swipe), but cheques, and book tokens etc are nightmares.  

DM_Melkhar
Captain

Jenannen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:48 am
DM_Melkhar
Yeah. It's not bad when people pay by cash or card (with our chip and pin system or swipe), but cheques, and book tokens etc are nightmares.
*laughs* I worked in a grogery sotre, so not only did we had credit and debit cards, we also had to learn about the local welfare (food stamps) card, and we have a program here called WIC (Women Infants and Children) we had to learn how to verify and process those vouchers, we had to learn about store coupons and manufacturer’s coupons, and ALL the produce items have codes we were supposed to memorize, we had to learn how to enter things in the register when they didn't scan... anyway you get the idea, it all seemed a bit overwhelming, but it got to the point where I could do most of it w/o really thinking about it.

You'll get it down, and become an old pro wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:17 pm
I hope so.  

DM_Melkhar
Captain

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:35 pm
Oh yeah, I remember now... I wonder why you didn't comment on it more Jenn...

So, checks are tough eh Mel? I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:53 pm
hypnocrown
Comment on what more?  

Jenannen

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:59 am
Hello people, umm college started up again and then...stuff happened but me is here now! How is it going? Jen! You looking after yourself and the baby? I aint seen you online for a while (maybe I aint been on early enough!)

But yeah what is everyone doing? I'm planning my christmas pressies at the moment. And I need to beat my brother to the next world! He won't answer my calls!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:53 pm
Dragoon_Arcadia
Hello people, umm college started up again and then...stuff happened but me is here now! How is it going? Jen! You looking after yourself and the baby? I aint seen you online for a while (maybe I aint been on early enough!)
I've been here, but I'm not online so much lately. It's hard to sit at the computer. I'm off the IVs though. ^_^

Dragoon_Arcadia
But yeah what is everyone doing? I'm planning my christmas pressies at the moment. And I need to beat my brother to the next world! He won't answer my calls!
*sigh* I don't even want to think about Christmas... As long as my OB gives me the okay Sk and I will be going to California for Thanksgiving (visit his family).  

Jenannen

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:20 pm
Jenannen
hypnocrown
Comment on what more?
Well, comment more on the pregnancy on yer messages you sent me. All I got was that you were tired but I had no idea why... Sorry I wasn't more specific.

Hey Mandy! Get yerself some boxing gloves for x-mas. That way yer hands won't hurt after you beat up yer bro. rofl I've been ok so far and, when I have some free time I spend it on Paper Mario for the game cube. It was nice to RP with you and Mel yesterday. I hope we can do it again next monday.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:10 pm
hypnocrown
Well, comment more on the pregnancy on yer messages you sent me. All I got was that you were tired but I had no idea why... Sorry I wasn't more specific.
Well though this is a real life discussion thread I don't feel like this is the approprate place to comment on everything. Besides a lot of what I'm going though most of the people in the guild woudln't even understand or really have any way of relating to. Last I knew Talencia (who I haven't seen in here for a LONG time) was the only other parent in this guild. Somehow Sk just gets included with me *giggles* when I refer to Talencia being the only other parent.

Ater my next OB visit I can post about that. *shrugs* my first visit at 9 weeks my OB did an ultrasound and we got to see the heart-beat (you can't hear it until 10 weeks along) and she verified that there is only one baby and my (amniotic) fluid levels are fine.
Now how much of that do you undertand Hypno?

Jenannen

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:46 pm
Don't worry Jen, I got all of that. I think... lol

How can I not get that if, I have heard about it before cuz of friends, relatives and so on. So, you can imagine that there are people around here who aren't shy about sharing stuff about their babies and/or pregnancies.  
The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff