Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:04 am
Wow, welcome to all the new members! Whether you're a Mennonite, Anglican Catholic, Roman Catholic, or even just Agnostic, you'll find their are no denominations here, and our purpose is to help one another grow in faith and in our walks with Christ. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:59 pm
Um, Hi. sweatdrop

My name is Qualaya..you can call me Tefcouun if you want to. I'm 25 years old. I've been raised in a Christian household all my life. I've personally had my share of ups and downs in my walk with Christ (as I am currently having a struggle right now) but my heart has always stayed with Him...He's always in the back of my mind, even if I'm trying to run away.

I attend a Charismatic church but I'm Non-denominational. I'm currently in art college trying to become a professional illustrator (we'll see what happens neutral ).

I tend to suffer from depression on and off and I have DID. I don't normally tell people that but I've kinda been thinking that since its something I deal with daily, I should probably talk about it.

Well, that's all. Nice to meet everyone . heart  

tefcouun

TheGrape

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:36 pm
'Ello!

I am the Grape, or Grapey; but my real name is Tammy; I guess you can call me Tams tho--everyone does!
I'm gonna be 19 in 6 days xd and I live in Alberta, Canada, and I go to art college there!

I am a Christian; and have believed in God all my life; I grew up going to church and Sunday School, so it was definately a good thing! I was (and am) very blessed to have an active Christian community near my hometown that would come to my hometown and offer elementary classes and youth groups all geared around Christ.

Currently I am involved in a group called Teens Encounter Christ (if you know of it, or want to please do PM me!) and right now I am just reaching for God--to get to know Him better, and what He has planned for me! I feel like I haven't grown a lot lately in Christ; but the thirst for knowledge about Him definately has been, so I am starting now to pursue it more fully.

I was raised Anglican, and currently go to an Anglican Church, and help with Sunday School at my church as well!

Thru this guild I hope to actually get something positive that is not a waste out of Gaia; I guess you could say I like this game too much sweatdrop and it can be addictive; I have friends that I play this game with, so trying to play along with them doesn't help; I found I've been spending too much time here. But now, hopefully through this guild I will be getting something more positive out of it!

I think that is long enough! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:46 pm
WOW! So many new people I can't even keep up anymore! I'll have to spend more time on the guild razz

WELCOME TO EVERYONE! I hope that you are all loved greatly here and I'll do the best I can to show you the love of God.  

immanuelkant

Commander Hardcore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:56 pm
Heya folks!
My name is Gregory, and I am a christian.

I live in California, I am a high school student who will graduate in June, and I'm going to college probably to major in computer/biological sciences.

I want to spend a good part of my life helping others who cannot help themselves, and I want THAT to be the focus of my career and not monitary gain.

If you met me you might think:
I am shy at first.
I am really funny once I feel comfortable with a group.
I am very compassionate and receptive to other's feelings.
I am fat razz
I sometimes come across mean when I don't mean to be.
I can be a little bit lazy...

Oh, and I like to talk about things we christians can do to make a difference in the lives of others.

I also like video games, music, drawing, writing, reading...

Seeya around folks!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:35 am
Welcome to the family, Gregory! You sound like alot of my friends in alot of respects. xd By the way, I love your signature! heart  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

AlpMan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:36 am
Hi guys,

I'm AlpMan, or you can call me Al. I live in Canada, and I Love living with Christ in my life. I really, really enjoy devotions. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:42 am
Welcome Alpman to the guild and to all the new members whee heart , hope you guys enjoy and make new friends here ^^ , welcome to Gods family.  

XxArikaxX

Pastor Danielle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Welcome all New Comers! *hugs and loves* God Bless Each of you and if you have an problems need help feel free to talk to us about it here... We are a family *loves*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:12 pm
So if we're a family and God is the father... does that make me an uncle?  

immanuelkant

TheGrape

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:33 pm
immanuelkant

eek I don't think so; cuz in order for that you'd have to be God's brother ... uhmm sweatdrop

*runs away to ponder this* biggrin wink  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:33 am
hello eveybody, I was invited by Arika 3nodding yay 3nodding
Well, you have a good start on this Arika, NICE!!

My name is moppytop, but you can call me Nneka 3nodding
I call my avi Moppytop because i keep my hair in twists and I have really thick hair so it looks like a lot of.....(drumroll) mop. It's really funny once you think about it heart 3nodding 4laugh rofl

i'm 13, I live in Maryland and I go to a baptist church

My fav color:Blue & Green

My Fav secular song:"Somebody told me" by the killers

My fav christian song: All of Tobymac's music

My favorite food:spinach pizza &cheesecake

Color: Young chinese jamaican american (catchy isn't?!?!)

I have one bro and one sis of 12 and 19 so i'm the middle child.

and guess what I went from 14973 gold to 3330 yesterday via buying stuff for Ms.Avi overthere in that lil' corner. heart xp gonk  

Uncouth_Youth

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:00 am
TheGrape
immanuelkant

eek I don't think so; cuz in order for that you'd have to be God's brother ... uhmm sweatdrop

*runs away to ponder this* biggrin wink

Well, Jesus is God, but He is also our brother, because we were adopted into His family by His blood. I think it's plausible. We are all technically sisters and brothers to and in Christ, so we're all aunts and uncles. The only question now is, whose aunts and uncles are we? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:02 am
Moppytop
My fav christian song: All of Tobymac's music

You love tobyMac? I love tobyMac! You and me's gonna be friends. 3nodding  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

daviderentxun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:23 am
Hey guys, I'm Jose. I live in Santo Domingo Oeste, Dominican Republic; I'm 17 years old. I'm in 12th grade of a Christian school. I definitely love talking about God, His mercy, His power, everything He has done for us, and everything that relates to Him. I also like Politics and Economy. I like writing (specially poems), and reading good books.
I tend to be very strict doing to the approach I have to the word of God, but that does not take away my love, since I love everyone: I just want to show Christians the best way to serve the Lord our God.
I tend to be very shy at first, but if you get my confidence, we can become really good friends. Uhm... what else? Oh, yeah: I need a lot of prayers from you guys for the Lord has put me in a position of priviledges and responsability, in which I need to keep a good relationship with Him in order to fulfill all the things He has entrusted to me.
May all of you grow every day in the grace of our Lord Jesus, and be blessed in His holy name, Amen.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games