Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:16 pm
Tashin Hanabi
Hello everyone!
I'm Tashin, or Janna. I'm 18, pursuing a BA in Psychology right now. I'm a thelogy dork, so if you have internet resources or books you really love, send them my way!

W00t for psychology!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:29 pm
Umm... redface Hi, my Name is Jorge (pronounced George) and i like the word. Everytime i read it, it's like i get attracted to it's sayings. It's weird... but it makes sense at the same time, kinda... Anyways, im 17 and i really wanna know what God wants me to do in my life, wether it's engineering, or something in the church... I really have no clue so im praying about it. I hope he tells me soon. neutral  

Thief101.9

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:30 am
Welcome Jorge! I hope that you are able to get some answers here and we can also help pray for you in finding God's calling. We have a fairly active Prayer Request subforum and you can post there anytime you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:11 pm
Yay! New members! **does a happy dance and offers Jorge a cookie** ^-^  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

technoyoshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:05 am
Hey guys! I am 15, christian, and my name is Jay/Technoyoshi (call me either one). I am in quite a few christian guilds and like to spread the word. See you around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:14 pm
hey everyone my name is Nyx. I prefer to be called Nyx cuz i really like that name. My passion is singing and i also enjoy drawing and writting poetry, songs, and stories. I'm 17 (18 on the 19th biggrin ) ya..i dont know what else to say so i guess thats it  

Nyx_Kyoujin

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:41 am
Welcome to the guild, Nyx! We hope you like it here ... it's so crazy (in a good way) cuz we're like a little miniature family here. Everyone knows everyone and we're all praying for each other and it's just amazing! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:21 pm
Hi, i am Gorgan, 17 years old. 18 on this 13 of may. I am a new christian and a new member(du-uh), i really hope i can grow with Christ with all of u all here. I live in Malaysia. Currently waiting for my exam result to enrol with college. Nice to be here with the big family of Christ smile  

gorganng

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:43 pm
Yaaaay~! Welcome~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:32 pm
Hey gorganng ! Cool to know that others are joining the Christian family and coming to the Lord whee heart Iam a new Christian as well , i would love to hear your testimony someday. 3nodding Welcome though to Gods family.  

XxArikaxX

chessiejo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:19 pm
hello, i am a college sophomore majoring in early childhood and hoping to work for Head Start.

i am a menonite, which means i am a pacifist and opposed to the death penalty.

it also means i support close knit communites and strong families, and oppose abortion except in the most extreme cases.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:17 pm
I'm Cassandra/Adjective, either one is fine. I care very much about my religion, but sometimes I have doubts about the path my life is meant to take. I hope to meet some new friends here. biggrin heart  

Adjective

XxArikaxX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:00 pm
Yay , welcome chessiejo..very intresting job that your heading for , at least it helps people and thats really good.

Welcome Adjective! hope you will make new friends here. whee heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:26 am
Yo! I am John, call me what you will. I am currently a student at the Oklahoma State University where I am majoring in English and Philosophy. I plan on getting a doctorate in both, eventually. I ultimately would like to reform the church and the world if I can, but I think that might be a little to big for me.

I have almost entirely quit going to churchfor a couple of reasons, 1) the hypocrisy and ignorance of most Christians, and 2) because I have stopped learning anything from pastors and teachers. So, I try to supplement this defiency in other ways and I hope this group can help.

Anyway, I believe myself to have a good understanding of the Bible and theology, and I absolutely love answering questions and a good debate.  

bgblckbrd

1k2b5v6

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:31 am
im 20 years old and im kinda struggling. my faith is as strong as it ever was i just ifn dit hard to keep it strong.
im anglican by birth but follow both anglican and roman catholic ways  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff