Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampireneko57
Captain

Vampiric Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Katsuki

Katsuki looked at the wall of kor that Kojin was pointing at and sighed. 'Where are all of theses kor doing here?'she thought. "I'll try to..." Before she could finish her sentence, she heard a flapping noise and looked up and saw a kor flying towards Kojin. 'Just great.' She slashed it before got to Kojin. "As I was saying. I'll try to help, but it'll be tough with all of them."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Kojin smiled You and I can do it. But your right, it will be rough. Just keep your wits about you. witht that kojin began to rush the wall of kor.  

Angry Dracomaster

I chibi I
Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 am
Sen

User Image

Sen saw a Kor flying to the roof. She followed it and when she reached the top, she found someone with Ania.
Let go of her!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 am
Ania

Ania saw Sen near her and she tried to break free of the person holding on to her. She looked at Sen and begged for help with her eyes.  

uozenna5
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I chibi I
Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:17 am
Sen

User Image

Sen drew off her sword. Let go of her! I don't know who you are but you should not have come here. Go away brat... I won't! Then you leave me no choice...you will die here he said as he removed his sword. Now you chance! go! she said to Ania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:42 am
Ania

Ania opened her wings and jumped off the roof. "Good luck Sen. Stay Alive, I'm going to find help."  

uozenna5
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vampireneko57
Captain

Vampiric Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:47 pm
Katsuki

Katsuki rushed at the wall of kor with Kojin and started to slash through them. After slashing through the wall of kor for a minute or so, she heard flapping noises, again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 pm
Ania

Ania ran through the halls looking for the bishops. Where is everyone when I need them.  

uozenna5
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:26 pm
Kojin continues to slash through the wall, but he notices Katsuki distracted. What's wrong? Kojin asked as he continued to fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:45 pm
Katsuki

Katsuki continued to slash through the wall. "It's nothing." She was still cautious and alert just in case the flapping sound was coming from another kor.

vampireneko57
Captain

Vampiric Neko

uozenna5
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:24 pm
Ania

Ania ran through the whole church. She couldn't seem to find anyone. She punched the wall and the leaned against the wall and cried in frustration. "Why am I so useless? What was I created for?" Clack! Clack! The sound of footsteps, Ania tensed as someone was coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:04 am
Sen

User Image

Now it's only me and you! Do you really think you can beat me?...Sen swallowed with difficulty. Can i really beat him? I don't know his abilities. Sen asked to herself. All I know is that I will do my best to protect the people of this church!

I chibi I
Crew

Shy Member

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:36 pm
Alright then. KOjin continued to cut through the wall. when they finally finished, he began to run to where he had seen frau before. but he was gone. Damn! Where'd He GO?! Kojin began running around the church looking for frau, but no one had been seen exept for the many teens fighting the kor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Ania

Ania prayed. She wasn't sure how to but she prayed. "Please if who ever is coming is evil don't let them find me."  

uozenna5
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 pm
As Kojin was running down the halls, he noticed a girl with a worried look on her face.*sigh* So many people so many problems. He stopped next to her and began to ask. What's the problem?  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff