Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply FireClan
FireClan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 pm
((There you are, Whisperpaw! I'd love to mentor you now, but I'm stuck outside of camp at the moment. D smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:41 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
"Yes you have little kit. However, there is no shame in this. FireClan warriors are upfront, they take pride in never sneaking on their enemy, but rather facing them with speed and agility. WoodClan are the ones that like hiding behind things," she joked, her whiskers twitching.

She then turned to Flamewind and shook her head. "What do you mean? You mean you hadn't heard?" she asked her, sighing.

(jeeees i feel like i've been away for weeks >.<)
Emptykit felt a little better. "Hah ya, unlike Woodclan!" (*strangles Kindlestar* I can't believe your poisoning my kits minds!!) Emptykit sat down paying attention to the conversation.
~~~~~
Badgerkit trotted up and peeked into the leaders den. Emptykit was sitting a tail length away from him. Mouse-brain! You went and got yourself caught!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:52 pm
(*takes in a deep breath* ok finished catching up)
Badgerkit and Emptykit sat in a shady spot on the edge of the camp. Badgerkit had dragged Emptykit away when Sun had appeared. "So you think you lucked out?" Badgerkit turned to Emptykit. "Ya i guess, Kindlestar just got a ton of things dumped on her so i doubt she will remember i was spying." Emptykit snickered. "I think i could get better at this." Badgerkit hit the back of Emptykit's head. "You better not do that again! What if you had run into Dawnlight on your own? We need each other more than you know!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:56 pm
She woke realized the fire was still coming near her. how can they not smell it. she thought  

Nights of Nyx

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:56 pm
Lionkit prances toword the other two kits  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Emptykit turned away from Badgerkit pouting. "Hey Lionkit! I heard you were helping out at the nursery!" Badgerkit looked at the small kit bouncing towards them. "Have i met Lionkit before?" Badgerkit whispered to Emptykit. "No, be nice!" Emptykit mumbled back.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:05 pm
"Dont wisper!" lionkit called as she reached them  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:08 pm
[[sorry about the finding the kit thing. I deleted the post. If I do something wrong, tell me! I suck at that sort of thing! I'll retry an attempt here]]

Sun turned his head in the direction of the mewing kit. "Do you hear that?" he asked Kindlestar. "It sounds like a kit needs help."  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm
(thank you!!!((thats in a good tone)) )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 pm
[[thanks, and you're welcome xp ]]  

Dood-sama

Skilled Friend

12,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 pm
lionkit started coughing again but worst this time  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:39 pm
(When the rising sun takes the life of one of your own, the moon will shed blood...prophecy reminder i keep forgetting sweatdrop lol)

Duskwind looked at Sun and strained to try and hear the mewling.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:44 pm
(I keep saying she cause she doesn't have a name yet so yeah..)
She curled and tail around her body so she was smaller. Then mewed out for help again  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:48 pm
"I hear it!" meowled lionkit  

forgive_what_ive_done

shroudedblade43

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 pm
"How wierd... i must have checked the camp twice and i've only seen a few cats. Where did they go?" Sleetfur thought, running towards the exit. "Since i have no clue what to do now, i might as well go hunting again and bring back some food for them to eat when they return." He left camp quickly and headed out, where he was surprised by the scent of Fireclan cats. He walked over to KindleStar and asked, "What are you all doing here?"  
FireClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games