Welcome to Gaia! ::

FANGSTER

Back to Guilds

Regardless of what you are , as long as you have Fangs !! Join us now !! 

Tags: Fangs, Vampire, Demon, Werewolf, Enterainment 

Reply Fangster Main Forum
FANGS.DISCO ( RolePlay ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Succubus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:25 am
" What's the pity? It will be boring if the night is plain wasted with drinking.. Come my guests, let have some dance and we sure see who's the dancing king and queen here.. You can decide on dance with your favourite song.." smiled Black Succubus as she walked onto the center of the pub..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:03 pm
Ceal's attention was brought to the host. "I guess I can participate.. I just don't know what song.." He mumbled starting to pick himself up.  

Devonic Tomb

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 pm
"dancing!? what a waist of time. let yourselves be idiots..." - still holding my free drink while i still hated them-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:22 pm
"ooohh a dance competetion count me in " Maeve said as she walked into the bar.  

Princess_Nocturnal-chan61
Crew

Sparkly Bloodsucker

3,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:24 pm
"great you know what i got a dance you morons can dance. dance of the idiots." -obvious to drunk to realize he is starting to piss people off-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 pm
"How boring...It's so dead here." Mutter to herself. She never seen a place get this dead before; so, she stood up and began walking out of the place. Just before fully leaving, she had taken another bottle of red wine and walking out of there. Hoping later on, everything be coming back to life once more, so, she can come back, but it was best she went home, then be bother foolish creatures that don't know to show some respect.  

FairwellxScarlet
Crew

Fashionable Vampire

iiChasing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:24 am
Yami tensed, feeling the heat rise to her face. "There is absolutely no way I'm dancing in a competition," she mumbled, staring at her drink and taking a sip, wondering if she could slip away unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:17 pm
Mikey watch them dance.  

Devil Mikey

Devonic Tomb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 pm
"Aww are four just going to walk away from a challenge?" Ceal asked with a grin across his face looking at the leaving lady.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 am
"challenge!?" -gets up from his chair and turns around- "don't even say that word, unless you yourself are aware of what that means. and you offviously don't cause dancing is no way in any form a challenge to anyone!"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Black Succubus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:36 am
"It sound like all of us have different opinions on the word "Challenge" being used with dance. So, undeadpriest15
why not show us what you can do on the dance floor and join in the fun?" Smiled Black Succubus as she continued to enjoy the music.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:15 pm
"Quite the spirited one." Ceal chuckled and clearing the dance floor for deadpriest with a smirk across his face.  

Devonic Tomb

Devil Mikey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Mikey walk toward Ceal and b***h slap him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 pm
Ceal caught Mikey's hand and smiled as he took a step back to release the boy's wrist. "Shame.. are you that unentertained?" Ceal asked tilting his head.  

Devonic Tomb

Black Succubus
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:06 am
"Mine mine.. I guess Mikey just simply want some entertainment. Why not you join me for some dance on this part of the dance floor? It will sure be fun." Black Succubus smiled at Mikey as she hold his hand away from Ceal.

"Continue your fun and leave my dear guest to me, Ceal."  
Fangster Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games