Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
When Time passes ( V Flower and Yuuma) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:12 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image
xxx xx xxx V Flower xxx xx xxx

Thank you universe! Thank you for not letting him hear that awkward response! It saved her at least that bit of embarrassment and to avoid any more embarrassment, she just nodded to the 'sorry about that' bit to show that she heard him and understands.
"Y-Yuuma?" the girl repeated in shock and question. So it is him. Slowly, she extended her hand and accepted the handshake.
"You've gotten so tall..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:31 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma stared in confusion at the girl in front of him, what did she mean by he had gotten tall? "What do you me-..." After a moment of staring, the pink haired boy instantly stiffened. God he was so stupid, the hair, the different colored streek, the vibrant purple eyes, everything seem to click together in his mind.
"....Flo?" he asked quietly, the almost long forgotten nickname rolling off his tongue.  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

V Flower pushed some of her hair behind her ear only for it to fall back in place.
"...wow, haven't been called that in a long time."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:09 pm
TkieSai

User Image

"Well...It has been a while.." Yuuma said quietly. His eyes trained to the ground, unsure of what to say next. What exactly was he suppose to say? He hadn't seen her for years and now he accidentally runs into her on his way home. He awkward fiddled with the handle of his school bag and fixed his beanie back into it's normal position. 'wait...if i ran into Flo...then that means i saw her-' his face instantly turned red at the thought of the small purple bear. No, no was not the time to be thinking of that! "So....How have you been doing?" he asked.  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:55 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

"...Yeah..." This feels awkward. Flower wasn't sure what she was expecting when she would meet up with Yuuma again. Maybe she was thinking it would be a more...happy reunion. This is more...awkward.
Flower noticed Yuuma's face turn red and tilted her head in confusion. Is he sick?
"...Okay I guess? Um...I'm um..." she was trying to think of how to word what she wanted to say. "My manager thought it would be a good idea to take a break from things..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:35 pm
TkieSai

User Image

"Right...the whole supermodel thing." Yuuma said, giving a small, strained smile. " It's good to take a break every once in a while.." he noticed a few people from school walking home across the street, a few glanced his way and frowned in slight disgust, quickening their pace as they walked. The pinkette just sighed, adjusting his bag on his shoulder. As much as he loved seeing his friend, he just wanted to go home. He was sick of the stares, of the whispers from the other kids, how they all thought he was a freak for never talking to anyone and always giving cold glares. he didnt care if there wasnt going to be anyone there waiting for him when he got there, he just wanted to go home. "You should....probably get your hand bandaged up..." he said quietly.

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:29 am
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

"Yeah...that..." The supermodel thing. "That's what my manager said too," Flower didn't notice the passerby's walking and staring at Yuuma in an unpleasant way. It is surprising that they didn't notice V Flower standing there. If she knew they were there, she would be glad that they didn't notice. She is getting sick of the attention, people always wanting to be around her, asking for things, all just because she is famous. It gest tiring and lets not forget getting away from her aunt. Most people wouldn't know the stresses of being famous.
"Oh...uh right...you probably want to go home too," Flower said after giving her hand a glance.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 am
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma stood in silence for a moment, why was he being so awkward? This was Flo, his old childhood friend! Well...more like his only childhood friend. He should be happy to see her back; But then again, it was also V Flower, the Popular Teen Supermodel, the one who was probably too busy with her work for normal people like him. Did she even consider him a friend anymore? It had been a while since they've seen each other, she probably made better celebrity friends where ever she worked..

'Screw this.'

Yuuma threw his bag on the ground next to them, not caring when some stuff flew out and onto the sidewalk. He practically threw his arms over the girl, burying his face into her shoulder as he pulled her into a close hug. He tensed slightly from the contact, but he forced himself to relax almost instantly. She felt...warm, causing him to nuzzle into her shoulder slightly. "I...I-I'm really glad you're here Flo...I really am.." He said quietly. "It's been....lonely these past couple of years.."

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:03 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

Flower flinched when Yuuma suddenly tossed his bag onto the ground and her body stiffned when he almost randomly hugged her, a small blush on her face. What brought this all of the sudden? Flower's body relaxed when she heard his words. It sort of wanted to make her cry a little.
"I...I'm sorry," she spoke softly, slowly returning the hug. "Ive...missed you so much."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:33 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

Yuuma gave a faint smile when he felt Flower slowly hug back, thank god she didnt freak out over him randomly hugging her. "Missed you too..." he said with a slightly bigger smile. He didnt want to let go, he missed the comfort too much but he didnt want to seem clingy. As he went to let go, he felt a small dampness on the back of his white jacket and instantly remembered her slightly bleeding hand. "oh..um.." he stuttered as he awkwardly reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pink handkerchief with a little penguin embroidered on one of the corners. He quickly handed it to Flower, placing it gently into her bleeding hand.
"You should..um...get that cleaned up.." he said as a small blush formed on his face.

(Lol ewe i have a little hankie like that XD)  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:06 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

"O-oh..." Flower sounded when Yuuma let go and placed a rather adorable handkirchif on her bleeding hand, causing it to now never be the same again. Hopefully she'll be able to wash the blood stain out.
"S-sorry," she appologized, looking down at her feet. She got blood on her childhood friend. V didn't even think about it when they hugged.

((Aww really?XD Adorbs! Oh question, think Flower's and Yuuma's parents both should have died in that housefire?))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:40 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

Yuuma shook his head, taking of his slightly stained jacket. "It's not your fault.." he said quietly as he reached down and started gathering his belongings off the ground again. "I'm the one that knocked you over.." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. The image of a small purple bear made it's way back into his mind, causing him to flush bright red once again. 'Not now Yuuma! This is not the time to think about that!' he thought to himself.

He looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting late, he really should get back to his apartment, but...it wasnt like there was anyone waiting for him. "So..Where are you staying? " he asked awkwardly.

(( That sounds tragic...yes ewe))

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

V Flower bent down and helped Yuuma pick up his things off the ground. He mentioned that things wasn't her fault, but she is the one who didn't think about it when she hugged him. She wasn't going to argue with it though.
"Staying?" She questioned as if she didn't understand what he was asking. "Oh, in an appartment building not to far from here."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:10 pm
TkieSai

User Image

Yuuma

"They wouldnt happen to be the ones by the supermarket, would they?" Yuuma asked curiously as he slung his bag back over his shoulders. he was curious to why she was staying in an apartment building and not one of the nearby hotels, nut then again she was trying to lay low. The boy took off his beanie, running a hand through his curly pink hair as he began walking towards his apartment building, looking back to see if Flower was following.  

PacoTheFlyingPenguin

Feral Cat

5,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:41 pm
PacoTheFlyingPenguin

User Image

Flower nodded to the question. Yuuma was probably wondering why she was staying there and not at a hotel. One of the few reasons is that the hotel around here isn't the best since it is a small town. But that really isn't the main reason.
"Um...my um my manager suggested it since I'm going to be here for a while..."

Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces