Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:12 pm
Yes, welcome to both of you! And praise God that you found the one and only Savior Jesus Christ! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:06 am
I'm Brayden and I'm 18. I live in NC. Still going to High School. I live for Christ, hardcore. My favorite band is Demon Hunter. One of the only reasons I'm on Gaia is to fellowship with Christians and to try and bring others to God. Or at least to help others have a better understanding of God.  

Bloodline Severed

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:51 pm
Welcome Brayden and I love your signature. I'm glad that not every Christian out there only listens to praise music! (Don't get me wrong I listen to it as well, but I need a break every once in a while). I might join that guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:43 pm
HHHHIIIII 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Well...my name is John, 16, I'm Korean, live in Puyallup, Washington...meh...I know, weird state... Anyhoo, I've accepted Christ ever since I was little, and have been trying to follow His path, though there are some trips and falls here and there...heh heh (no I've never done drugs or drank alcohol or had pre-marital sex wink )

I am a junior in high school and my dream college is Johns Hopkins... I'd like to become a doctor and show people the path to Christ...and heal the sick patients, just as Christ did for the sick... That's all I can think of. Great guild!!! rofl  

Gamja

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Welcome John! Sounds like you're well on your way to being a great man of God. I'm glad you joined the guild and that you enjoy it, and I hope that we return the favor by making you feel welcome and loved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:13 am
P4nda_Boi
HHHHIIIII 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Well...my name is John, 16, I'm Korean, live in Puyallup, Washington...meh...I know, weird state... Anyhoo, I've accepted Christ ever since I was little, and have been trying to follow His path, though there are some trips and falls here and there...heh heh (no I've never done drugs or drank alcohol or had pre-marital sex wink )

I am a junior in high school and my dream college is Johns Hopkins... I'd like to become a doctor and show people the path to Christ...and heal the sick patients, just as Christ did for the sick... That's all I can think of. Great guild!!! rofl

welcome fellow washingtonion what do you mean wierd state im from nooksack and it is very very small here  

knivesl

Pakuun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:13 am
Hello, I am Scott *feels like he's in some kind of AA meeting* I come from Maryland, and if you want to get specific, I live in Fredrick, MD...home of...well, not much really.

I feel I am more intelligent than most when it come to biblical and theological facts, but I am open to new ideas all the time, and yes, I know all about humility, just don't use it too often  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:46 pm
Haha, I understand what you mean Scott, both about humility and the AA meeting.

"Hi, I'm Chris and I'm an alcoholic."
"HI CHRIS."

Or maybe a confessional...

"Bless me father for I have sinned. It's been 19 years since my last confessional." (BTW, I'm only 19 years old... do the math)  

immanuelkant

Pakuun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:45 pm
immanuelkant

"HI CHRIS."

"Bless me father for I have sinned. It's been 19 years since my last confessional." (BTW, I'm only 19 years old... do the math)
*pulls out calculator and becomes immensed in pressing random buttons* And I tend to do that, make it sort-of into an RP, just to show actions and make jokes though...past that I have an outragously annoying tendency to put '...' in my posts
(Scott does not reference himself in third-person)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:59 pm
Hail and Greetings Brayden, John, and Scott! biggrin heart  

Pastor Danielle

Lord_Octavian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:09 pm
hello everyone

im Lord_Octavian or Burrito. thats my nickname most people call me. im 17 years old. i all into rock musics and a little gosple now and then. i skateboard for fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:20 pm
immanuelkant

"HI CHRIS."

Shame on you! You're going to Hell for that! **starts giving Catholic reasons why Chris is going to Hell**  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Pastor Danielle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:01 pm
Hello Oct, or Burrito wink interesting name my friend...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:22 am
Hi my name is Gabe. I am 18, I live in Carrollton TX. I work for a mission organization called, gospel for Asia. God has given me a passion for the lost and unreached people all around the world. I love discussing my faith and beliefs. I love talking doctrine. But I have realized (only recently) that doctrine is important but before all ells must come a love for Christ, and then a love for people. Love the lord thy God with all thy heart with all thy mind and with all thy soul and the second is like it, love thy neighbors as thy self.  

theunrealme

immanuelkant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:08 pm
Welcome Gabe! And you're absolutely right. God comes before all else in the world. I'm glad that you know the love of God is more important than anything else and that you found our guild to help you spread that love.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games