Roleplay forum(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

"Oh god that was funny." Matt followed her to the music room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image.xSτєphaηiєXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

"Those years were fun, But this year we dont know if anyone we know are coming here" Stephanie said opening the band room door and stepping in.

♩ ♬ ♪
♭ ♪ ♫

Rainbow Butter Sprinkles
Crew

950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

"Yeah, I guess we're lucky that we came to the same school." Matt followed her into the band room. He looked around. It sure was bigger then the one at their old school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image.xSτєphaηiєXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

Stephani looked at the clock then went wide eyed "Its Already7:30?! Holt S***" Stephanie Said Shocked.

♩ ♬ ♪
♭ ♪ ♫

Rainbow Butter Sprinkles
Crew

950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

"Oh wow it is isn't it?" Matt looked up at the clock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 pm

"Well we better get out from the class rooms until a teacher thinks we are snooping around" Stephanie said walking out from the band room

♩ ♬ ♪
♭ ♪ ♫

Rainbow Butter Sprinkles
Crew

950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

"Yeh, That's all we need. To get in trouble on the first day." Matt followed Stephanie out of the room. "So where to now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:40 pm

""Hmm, Outside sounds fun, like in the woods, I like scary place" Stephanie smiled sweetly.

♩ ♬ ♪
♭ ♪ ♫

Rainbow Butter Sprinkles
Crew

950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:45 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

"Hmm. Yeah that sounds fun. I haven't met anyone else here yet have you?" Scary places? Interesting. "Remember when we used to run through the woods with that handheld video camera and say we were looking to paranormal activity?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 pm

"Woo haha Yeah, Then in our backyard one of us would act like bigfoot and the other would be sneaking around with the camera, then the one playing bigfoot would attack the camera person" Stephanie Laughed opening the door to outside.

♩ ♬ ♪
♭ ♪ ♫

Rainbow Butter Sprinkles
Crew

950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

"Good times. I remember that one time when we were really young and you convinced me candyland (The board game.) was a real place and we went walked through the woods all day." Matt looked at the green grass outside. 'It's so green.'

((The candyland thing is something that actually happened to me when I was young. My cousin totally convinced me. We were like three or four.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 pm

"haha, Then the Year we went camping with Sydney her dog was snoring really loud in the middle of the night and we thought her Jasmines dad was having breathing problems" Stephanie Laughed more walking towards pine trees(The start of the forest)

((The snoring was true too taht was the day I hurt my wrist from slipping on a rock on the creek =[ , But I caught the most fish =] ))

♩ ♬ ♪
♭ ♪ ♫

Rainbow Butter Sprinkles
Crew

950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

"Yeah." Matt walked next to Stephanie as she approached the pine trees. Big forest for a school. Matt continued walking.

((Ow. I suck at fishing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Stephanie turned to Matt "Hey wanna camp out here!" Stephanie asked excitedly.

((Idk but I always catch more fish then everyone else, and I caught the same fish 2 time before xD ))

♩ ♬ ♪
♭ ♪ ♫

Rainbow Butter Sprinkles
Crew

950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iRainy Ryan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:26 pm
User Image☆Matt Reid☆

Matt smiled at the idea of campinf out. "Of course!! You knew the answer to that!" Matt was really excited to camp out. "Hey did you ever beat the new Kingdom Heats game for DS?" Matt pulled his Mario special edition DS out of his back pocket. "I'm stuck on a part."  
St. Helens High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff