Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Movies and TV shows! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:54 pm
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
I can't wait for Iron Man to come out, that s**t looks sweet as hell.

Indeed it does. I will watch it mind you I appluaded thor when he smashed iron man for building a replic of him and trying to force his submission into the Super Human Registration. Iron Man was beaten so badly he was force to provide Asgard diplomatic immunity  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 am
I'm waiting for the Watchmen movie, based on one of the best superhero books out there.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:43 am
I'd complain about a lack of good movies about flying, but after seeing Stealth I think there'll never be a good aviation movie again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 pm
Lt. Brookman
I'm waiting for the Watchmen movie, based on one of the best superhero books out there.

Now theres a statement I can get behind. It was announced so long ago, then cancelled, then announced to be back in production. Its been about half a year I believe since it being announced the second time.  

King Kento

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:32 am
The director of 300 (Zack Snyder) is doing the Watchmen movie. And Alan Moore, the co-creator of the comic has already disowned himself from the entire ordeal, just like he did with Judge Dread and V for Vendetta.

I think that this movie will either flop or not be truthful to the complex story, with a lot of things omitted. I wonder if they keep in the whole "Comedian trying to rape Silk Spectre" angle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:53 pm
Doomsday.

I gave it an 11.  

Xenos Mortium

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:41 am
Xenos Mortium
"This is Spinal Tap" is not such a great movie.

And due to constant pestering I finally caved in and watched both Ghost in the Shell movies. WTF comes to mind. The first one was decent with the naked chick versus massive robot fight, but the second one was full of deep shait and profound sayings that should somehow make the experience really deep and meaningful. Bo-ring for the most part though. I did giggle when two dudes killed gangsters with a machinegun and when the sex dolls started killing guards.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:38 am
Xenos Mortium
Doomsday.

I gave it an 11.

For real? It looked like one of those movies you'd expect to suck.  

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:18 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Xenos Mortium

And due to constant pestering I finally caved in and watched both Ghost in the Shell movies. WTF comes to mind. The first one was decent with the naked chick versus massive robot fight, but the second one was full of deep shait and profound sayings that should somehow make the experience really deep and meaningful. Bo-ring for the most part though. I did giggle when two dudes killed gangsters with a machinegun and when the sex dolls started killing guards.
Choking on someone elses vomit. ninja

I haven't seen Ghost in the Shell in years, but remember it being pretty good. Never seen the second one however. I must say though, that I actually really like the series. It was very well put together, and I enjoyed it. The end made me feel horrible though. Well, I think it was the end, I was hoping there'd be another episode, and I still do. neutral

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Xenos Mortium
Doomsday.
For real? It looked like one of those movies you'd expect to suck.
I liked it, but here's a quote of what I said of it somewhere else: "However, it's not one of those movies you can take too seriously, like Planet Terror or the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It jumps from like zombie apocolypse to Mad Max to like some medeival movie, then back to Mad Max/James Bond, and it has a bunch of s**t inbetween. It kicked a**."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:45 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Xenos Mortium

Cowboy Bebop movie is way better.  

Fogcutter

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:51 am
I give Bebop a "meh" rating, where is the blood, the gore and the nudity?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:23 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
You'd prolly watch guro and eat a bag of crisps casually without becoming sick.

I have finally seen Sleepy Hollow and it was a funny movie. I've also seen Rocky Horror again, good stuff. Thankfully without the retarded dressing up audience.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Fogcutter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:07 am
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne

I have finally seen Sleepy Hollow and it was a funny movie. I've also seen Rocky Horror again, good stuff. Thankfully without the retarded dressing up audience.

Btw, the blood, gore and nudity was in the anime. Spike shoots some kid in the head and then he explodes holy s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:03 pm
I'm waiting on...

Dune

Mutant Chronicles

and Solomon Kane  

noverogiairon

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:06 am
Epic Fail Guy
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne

Btw, the blood, gore and nudity was in the anime. Spike shoots some kid in the head and then he explodes holy s**t.
I remember a guy with boobs in the series who tried to rape Faye in the shower, but he dies horribly in a crash if I remember it correctly.

Might as well watch Ninja Scroll then, has over the top deaths and snakes slithering out of vaginas.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff