Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply FireClan
FireClan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:25 am
Not ready for when her sister pulled the badger the badger landed on Sharpclaw who was clinging to its back  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:02 am
"Bye, Flakepaw." mewed Reedkit as She padded over to the Fresh-kill Pile, Taking a mouse. She went back to the Nursery's Entrance.  

x___R ei - C h a n

Suicidal Rain

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 am
Sprintsong cleared her throat. "I was hunting because i saw the fresh kill pile was low. I heard something in the bushes, i smelled something but i KNEW it wasn't badger. then i went to investagate. I saw a badger eating something, it smelled rotten. I decided to chase it away, but it faught back. When it had left, before i could turn around something ponced on me. With really sharp claws, and then everything went black." She rasped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 am
Sharpclaw crawled out from under the badger with a cut on her head  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 pm
Dawnpaw bit down hard on the badger's throat, taking advantage that the beast had been taken down by his mentor.

Kindlestar's ears flattened at this. She couldn't help the undistinguishable smell coming back to mind. "And you have no idea what the smell could have been?" she pressed on further. Something that could take down one of her finest warriors would be a problem in the future. Especially with so many inexperienced apprentices running around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm
Sharpclaw lept at the badgerand clawed it's side leaveing a deep cut  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:44 pm
Firesong was worried. With an unknown assailant around, a trip to the moon tree could be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:47 pm
((I haven't posted for like 8 pages. i dont even remember where jayflight and opalheart are so ill just put them in the camp.))

Jayflight walked over and grabbed a rabbit from the fresh kill pile. she began eating and finished it quickly. noticing that there wasn't much prey on the pile she stood and the bounded out of camp to go hunt.
Opalheart Walked outside after stretching, he had slept late, and was eager to start the day. He glanced around the camp, seeing nothing much had happened while he slept. He thought about hunting and realized that he was famished. Opalheart padded over and took a vole. He ate it and stood. now with a full stomach he walked out of the camp and began treking off to hunt.

((All my cats are out hunting, none of them get sent to do something exciting >.<  

yiffdad

Midnight-chan435

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 am
Blazewhisper killed the bager by snaping the bagers neck with all its weghit. she stood on the bagers dead body with its blood all over her fur and a grin on her face.
waterpaw ran up to her mentor jayflight. "hey when can i start trainning?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:32 am
Flakepaw watched Reedkit go. "Bye." he said and looked at Sprintsong. "We can hope that the badger is gone and wont come into camp." he said.  

narusaku4life

Suicidal Rain

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 am
"All I know is that i am 100% sure tha it was a clan cat. And not ours." She sighed. Her body ached in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:41 am
"Well if we find he we will sure make him pay." Flakepaw said.  

narusaku4life

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:46 pm
Dood-sama
Flamewind ran to where the badger was, and threw herself at its stomach.

((You miss understood me, i ment i sniffed the badger scent again! sweatdrop sorry.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:07 pm
Kindlestar's eyes narrowed as she heard Sprintsong. "Another Clan cat... huh?" she mewed coolly. Now what? she thought to herself, looking up at StarClan, not sure what to do. Well... first thing first...

Kindlestar looked around and saw Flakepaw. "Sprintsong, I need you to rest and see if you can remember the scent better. I don't want anything bad happening to you. In the meantime, I will wait for Blazewhisper's patrol to come up and report. I will need to know if they spotted any cat around our territory." At this, she turned around and stood at the entrance of the medicine cat den. "Firesong, when you are done with Sprintsong's wounds, I wish for you to come eat with me. I will wait in front of my den. Flakepaw, I wish for you to bring in some fresh-kill for Sprintsong. StarClan knows she needs the energy to recover her strength," she added, padding out of the den and heading towards the fresh-kill pile to choose something for herself and for Firesong.

Dawnpaw's fur was still bristled with the heat of the fight, but his eyes were burning with the glee of victory. "Did you see me, Blazewhisper?" he asked proudly.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

narusaku4life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:10 pm
"Yes Kindlestar." Flakepaw said and dipped his head. He padded over the the fresh-kill pile and took a mouse for Sprintsong. He went back to his mentor and the prey near her.  
FireClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games