Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply FireClan
FireClan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:55 pm
Kindlestar's ears perked up a little when she saw Lovepaw smelling the badger. She wondered just how exactly Flamewind was going to explain to the young apprentice what a badger was, but she remained quiet and turned her yellow gaze on Flamewind again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Cloudyheart ran after Blazewhisper, Worried.

Thornpaw padded over to the Fresh-kill pile. He took a mouse and looked at the Entrance of the Camp for Dawnpaw. Worried about his brother, Thornpaw ate the mouse slowly. "I hope Dawnpaw would be alright." His fur ruffled up with fear.

iExorcistCosplayer

Suicidal Rain

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 pm
Sprintsong nodded, and then coughed up a little blood. "I was out hunting when i scented a badger. So i decided i'd better chase it off. But it swiped at me so i nutrually faught back. But when it ran away, someone came up from behind me and injured me. I keep trying to remeber that scent!" She rasped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 pm
Flakepaw listened to Sprintsong talk about how she got hurt. "Do you think if you can smell it you'll remember it?" he asked his mentor.  

narusaku4life

Suicidal Rain

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:07 pm
She nodded. "Probably."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 pm
((btw, who is going to be my mentor again? i don't mind WHO it is, i just want to know who its gonna be... sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

narusaku4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 pm
"Well maybe when Firesong allows you to go out you could look around for the sent." Flakepaw suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 pm
((Frostfang is your mentor right now. I believe you had both had a chat and had decided that she would mentor you. Mind you, I think I was a warrior at the time... sweatdrop If she decided to wait for Duskwind though, I will change her.))

Kindlestar entered the nursery after having been told that nothing had happened while she was away. "I think it would be best to let Firesong decide such things at her own time. She can have quite a temper," she mewed, a sparkle of laughter in her eyes. Noticing Spirntsong was awake she padded to her and sat next to her. "How are you feeling?" she asked, glancing at the wounded warrior.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

narusaku4life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:13 pm
Flakepaw smiled and nodded. "Yes Kindlestar." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 am
Blazewhisper skidded past anther rock and spat at dawnpaw "if she was usless in a fight do u think she would be leader?" closing in on the bager she slowed her past.
waterkit licked thronpaw's ear "dawnpaw will come back soon i promise"
(kindlestar can u make waterkit an appertice? i can take her on as well.)  

Midnight-chan435

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 am
Firesong tipped her head to Kindlestar. "Sprintsong is still in a lot of pain, and her injuries are pretty bad. She'll live, but it could be days before she's well enough to leave my den, let alone camp." Firesong made a trip to the fresh-kill pile and brought back a vole for the injured warrior. "Here, you should eat something." This warrior had always been supportive of her, and she seemed to get injured a lot. She purred in amusement. "Sprintsong, if you want to come visit, you don't have to get hurt, you know that, right?" Now that she was certain Sprintsong would live, her mood was improving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 am
Thornpaw nodded. "I hope so.." mumbled Thornpaw.  

iExorcistCosplayer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 am
((well.... change her please? only cuz she is waiting for duskwind? PLEASE????))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:25 am
Sprintsong laughed. "I'll keep that in mind" She said as she ate it in three quick gulps.  

Suicidal Rain

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm
Sharpclaw spotted her sister and smelled badger I'm not going to leave her Sharpclaw crawled next to her sister and put her tail on her shoulder to show that she was there to help.  
FireClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 389 390 391 392 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games