Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Movies and TV shows! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:54 pm
Valkyie.
Good movie, shed some light on this assassination attempt.
Brill acting from the one eyed and one handed traitor Nazi Colonel, and the main acting cast.
I swear down, that was Theoden from LotR at the start, playing a general...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:33 pm
Mr. Message I'm not a Tf fan at all and I still understood the story line with the basic plot... plus I have no idea what G1 is ^_^;

and to the other... I know It was more teasing but with typing emotions don't get conveyed too well through a post. smile  

GamerChik240

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:41 am
G1 is generation 1 the first releases of transformers. Another point I will make in the movies favor. Transformers didn't always transform. During the Autobots Decepticons war on cybertron the autobots learn how to camouflage themselves. The decepticons later learn this technique as well. Now both sides having advance scouts on earth they would have know it dangerous to retain robot mode the entire time. So most of the movie both sides are hiding trying to find the all spark without alerting either the humans or opposing factions to their presence. Now in the second movie there wont be as large a concern since both side are now known  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 am

If there's one good thing that comes from being sick, it's the fact that I get to see movies that I would otherwise miss out on. The movie I watched today (rather, the one I'm still watching) is Rock Star, starring Mark Wahlberg. It's a great "Joe Everyman" sort of story that has a pretty good message to it. That, and the soundtrack to the movie is great. Check it out if you have the chance.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:44 pm
Transformers need some bots with rocket launching titties. D-cups full of justice! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:18 pm
yeah where were the girl bots? from what a frined tells me there was suppose to be a pink motorcycle girl bot?

wait

do you hear that noise... oh no FEMINIST!!!!

wahmbulance SEXISM LAWSUIT wahmbulance

*dust's herself off*.. wow that was random even for me?  

GamerChik240

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 am
Arce will be in the second movie. The first movie they werent sure they could explain to non TF fans who the robot gender thing worked. But they decided that the can overlook it and she is now in RoTF  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 am
Mat
Arce will be in the second movie. The first movie they werent sure they could explain to non TF fans who the robot gender thing worked. But they decided that the can overlook it and she is now in RoTF
If I take you to see GIJOE will you stop being sooooo serious and confusing? I'll wear glasses and a black jump suit. wink  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:15 am
I watched the series Deadwood last night. It's a bit like Sopranos I guess, only instead of angry Italians you get angry Irish, Brits, Americans and Chinese.

Who all say cocksucker. A lot. A whole damn lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:20 am
Kaori Kapoigne
I watched the series Deadwood last night. It's a bit like Sopranos I guess, only instead of angry Italians you get angry Irish, Brits, Americans and Chinese.

Who all say cocksucker. A lot. A whole damn lot.

And (********). Seriously.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:43 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Mat
If I take you to see GIJOE will you stop being sooooo serious and confusing? I'll wear glasses and a black jump suit. wink

that would be totally awesome. But unfortunately you know where I am. Ill be buying the movie and watching on my pc  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 am
Mat
Kaori Kapoigne
Mat

that would be totally awesome. But unfortunately you know where I am. Ill be buying the movie and watching on my pc
Oh Mat, you know how I like to wear jump suits but despise dangerous places. I'll be sure to take up any offers on photoshoots for this movie should they arise. wink  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:47 am
come on mat take the offer

I was never fond of deadwood for that reason.... and yet it's still showing while as far as I know Dead like me is done for. *sniff* it's not far.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 am
GamerChik240
come on mat take the offer

I was never fond of deadwood for that reason.... and yet it's still showing while as far as I know Dead like me is done for. *sniff* it's not far.
Hey, just so you know it's just going to be me dressing up, nothing else. I'm going to watch a movie and that's that.

I find Deadwood okay, not exactly my cup of tea but at least the vocabulary is interesting. mrgreen  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 am
lol riiight

blaugh  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games