Welcome to Gaia! ::

IMAGINE - The Fantasy Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is intended for those who have a love of the fantasy genre, perhaps a growing interest in it, and for those who write in it. 

Tags: Fantasy, Writing, RPGs, Magic, Myth 

Reply The Village
In Real Life... News, and other updates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM_Melkhar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:09 am
It's ok. It's just really disappointing, that's all.

I am REALLY disappointed though that the medieval renaissance area is neglected so much more. I know the US doesn't have any medieval history, but I thought that all you over there would be interested in hearing about it all and I thought you'd be mesmerised by the information as well as the sheer spectacles of the architecture here. I've wanted to share my country's history with you all and it's just been a waste of time.

The historical side of this guild stretches to the middle ages where the US came into knowledge with the eastern world aswell, when Christopher Columbus discovered it. All that can be added in that sub-forum aswell. I just wish that it was more popular because my country's history is not just important to me, it's very interesting and mesmerising.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:41 pm
I know exactyl how you feel Mel. Exactly! I mean, I have my own lil Konami fan club on a site called Bolt (www.bolt.com) and for a while it was great but for months now, nobody comes. It's really dissapointing...

But yer right, it is all very interesting. Especially to those of us who cares about medieval stuff and all. Right now I wish I had more time to dedicate to this kind of things but I don't. Makes me very sad... cry  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:59 am
Life is going crap at the moment! Someone has stolen work from my draw at college, and it was work from the year before and it was important!

I have a doctors appoiment on thursday because of my exzema has gotten worse. And on monday I have to go to the doctors for an EMG test because of the nerves in my right hand don't respond properly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:06 am
I got some great news! I might have a job within the next two weeks! Whee! Finally. But it would only be part time at the moment. Weekend work mostly.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

Jenannen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:39 am
Congrats on the possible job Mandy. Hope that goes well for you. *hugs*

Oppointment went fine today. heart I'll hear back about the glucose test on Monday (OB's not really worried about it though 'cause I wasn't even close to diabetis levels with my last pregnancy). My next appointment is in March and after that I go to two weeks between appointments instead of a month. The baby's going to be here before I know it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:47 am
I hope you get that job Mandy!

Hey Jen! that sounds good! I hope things turn out great for you and the baby.

As for me, nothing new to report...  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

SirKirbance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:30 pm
Good luck on the job Mandy. Jen told you about her appointment. We are excited. Our two year old daughter is excited to. She has learned that the baby is in mommy's belly, and she likes to point it out to us. After the appointment Jen came home and our daughter asked if the baby was ok. It was so cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:08 am
Wow kool Jen and SK! Hope it all goes well! Anyway about my Job, I was really worried about it. But I got it! I start work on the 17th at 7am! But it's worth it. I'll be a support care worker for the eldely who are disabled. I honestly can't wait.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

Jenannen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:45 am
Congrats Mandy! *hughug* That's great! heart

I also have to show off my new sig... the one there on the left is an ava edit of SK and me RL (from a wedding pic). The one on the right is obviously our avas, but I love the way it turned out too. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:10 am
Thanks Jen, I love the Sig. It's well cute. Heh.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

DM_Melkhar
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:13 pm
Latest news my side.

Myself and my boyfriend Matt (Lazarus Owenhart on Gaia - and on this guild) were baptised yesterday at our church's venue (which is a hotel at the moment) in the swimming pool.
http://www.awesomegeneration.com

It was a big day for the both of us. I'm proud to have done it. wink
I had to stand in front of the whole congregation to tell them why I was doing it... redface but I did well apparently. I'm well happy about that.

I've got problems in the workplace, but that just overrules it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:17 pm
Dragoon_Arcadia
Thanks Jen, I love the Sig. It's well cute. Heh.
So Mandy, support care worker eh? All right! Good for you, I think it's safe to say we're proud of you! At least I am anyway...

And yeah, go Jen! I hope yer two daughters get along well in the future.

Hey Mel! What exactly does that baptism mean? I assume you were baptised as a baby were you not? So it was in a swimming pool eh? Cool!

Gee, problems in workplace huh? I hope they get solved in no time.

As for me, I've been busy and I still haven't had time to continue my CV fic but I know I should make some time soon just for it.  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:53 am
Hey guys, sorry for not being around. Grandad went into hospital and I had to care for my nan. But all is ok now, he is fighting fit again...thank god.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:41 pm
Well Mandy, it's good to know he's better now. As for me, I have something to share with the class:

I got myself a GAME BOY PLAYER today! WhEEEE! whee

I can't wait to play FFTA (final fantasy tactics advance) so I bid you all farewell til next week. tah tah!  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Jenannen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:36 pm
Mandy: I'm glad to hear that he's doing better!

Hypno: Congrats! whee

The Village

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games