Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:42 pm
Welcome to the guild, G. Sus. I like your name; it's pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:25 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm jrixie and i must say i am very glad to finally be in a christian forum. I hardly ever see christians on gaia and i guess today is my lucky day. I go to a christian church that mostly focuses on spreading the gospel to the world through missions. I play the guitar for my church and if the pianist is away, i usually take over. I love the Lord my God and i wish to serve Him more in the future. xd <33333  

jriXiE

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:33 am
    I'm Mono. I've been Atheist for a while now, and then I was Agnostic, and then finally, while being educated about the Bible and God from my ma, since I'm always too lazy to get up and go to church--shame on me, by the way--I started believing again; my faith returned. It sounds like, pfft, you're not Christian, or something, but you know, I feel that way. Sure, my tongue slips and sometimes I even use His name in vain, but it feels really bad. The habit's starting to slip away, thank goodness. ;B I used to go to church every Wednesday with my Youth Group, but I don't anymore...I think I'll start it up again to surprise my friend. :'D I'd like to see my old friends again. Everyone there loves you for you and not how you look, and it feels great. I'm not musically inclined; I only sing, and even that doesn't sound very good. xd I'm a regular at the Literate Spam Guild and Avatar Talk subforum. -points to signature animation- I totally made that. ;B I have a lot of Satanic and Atheist friends, and I want to convert them to Christianity, but I don't want the "Christians-always-shove-their-religions-on-other-people" stereotype to come into play. The worst of it is, my boyfriend does Satanic rituals, and I'm really worried about him...

Uh, I love Final Fantasy. And I love Parasite Eve. I think PE is the greatest RPG of all time. I like Final Fantasy Advent Children a WHOLE lot. It's my favorite movie. Well, besides Disney and Pixar's Cars. I'm such a nerd. ;P But I'm a sucker for cute animated movies...and even more-so for good-looking fictional characters. >w<

So, uh, yeah. I stumbled across this when I was looking at another friend's guild. I thought it was great that there actually are Christians on Gaia and that I'm not in the minority. It's really awesome. <33 And it's even cooler to know that I know people that are Christian! surprised

I'm looking at yooou, Jrixie. xd

I hope to be welcomed here with open arms. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:26 pm
Yes, we definitely welcome you here~! Trust me, your story is nothing to "pfft" about. Everyone here comes from different walks of life, so if you don't fit in I'll be surprised.

At any rate, welcome to the guild~!

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Frozen.Particles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:10 am
'Ello. My name is Nikki and I'm fourteen years old. I'm a female, durr, but you can never tell on gaia. I've grown up in a christian home, and never really understood what God was all about. Ever since February this year, I've been growing closer and closer to him. After a recent break-up with the only boyfriend I've had (our relationship lasted seven months) I've come closer and closer to God. Our dating help me realised so much. I still miss him though le sigh. So yes, I'm a christian, and I re-gave my life to christ because I thought when I was six I had, but it didn't feel like it.

And thats my thing. ^^. Now I'm off to go work a bible camp for the day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:33 pm
Sorta sounds similar to my story (just the boyfriend part). Except it was almost seven months, and I broke up with him. sweatdrop

Anyway, I hope we can help encourage you to continue to grow closer to God. 3nodding Welcome to the guild!

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Torrent Turran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:10 am
Hi, I'm Torrent. That is not my real name. I like the word Torrent, and thought it really goes with the saying, "When it rains, it pours." Turran is elvish for strong current, the strong force under the surface in my life. So, Torrent Turran.

My real name is about as common as you can get in the USA. Jacob (HA!) is my first name. Of course, my parents named all their kids from the bible. Matthew, Philip, Jacob, Rebekah, and Abigail. My last name is Anderson. Considerring I live in the upper midwest, Amery Wisconsin for those of you with a map or atlas, Anderson is a very common last name. But, I like to think of myself as far from common.

I grew up in a Lutheran Church. I was baptized as an infant. I partook of communion. We moved arround a bit, because my family had financial trouble a lot. We wound up in Amery, and in the mid nineties we moved from a lutheran church to a Christian and Missionary Alliance church. Wow, can you say different!

After that, my life changed drastically. I made some new friends at church. I got involved in youth group and youth serving projects. In 2001 at Life, a C&MA youth conference, I rededicated my life to Christ. It was a spiritual overdose of sorts.

I continued through highschool kinda drifting, not really listening to God's call in my life. I had problems with addictions. Nothing injected or injested. Simply what most hormone crazed males have problems with. I went to a business college for a one year course in graphic design, and that is about where I am now.

I am 20, male (of course), I love to read. I enjoy anime and manga (why else would I be here, I suppose). I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half or so, and I finally joined a christian guild. YAY FOR ME biggrin

"And that as they say is that." Maechen

PS. Did I say I like Final Fantasy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:56 pm
Wow, that's alot of stuff. eek Well, sorta. As far as your interests, you could like, be my best friend. xd I love FF (especially FFVII and FFVIII). I never thought Jacob was all that common of a name, but maybe it is.

At any rate, welcome to the guild!

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ziarreneo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:48 am
Hey, y'all. I just join this guild and would love to introduce myself. My real name is Jessica and I live in the mid-west with all the corn and crazy weather. I love God, family, friends, to read, write, draw, teach, learn, swim, dance, and ride horses. There are also things I don't like, but why talk about that type of stuff. I hope to meet many new people here and help out as much as I can. Later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:03 am
Yay~! Welcome to the guild. By the way, I like the icon in your signature. 3nodding  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ziarreneo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:57 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
Yay~! Welcome to the guild. By the way, I like the icon in your signature. 3nodding

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:47 pm
Did I already introduce my self?  

thejesusfreak

Kyosuke Kusaragi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:32 pm
Hey all, my name's Joel (as in the minor prophet, Joel), but you can just call me Kyosuke or Kyo.

I hail from the little town of Johnstown in Pennsylvania, which I doubt you've heard of unless you've read the books about the infamous floods we've had.

I grew up in a mostly-Christian home (Protestant, to be exact). I went to church pretty much every week, but, until not long ago, I never really thought much of it. Hey, I went to church, cool. Yeah.

But, recently, a man came to our church, and took over (or, rather, gave life to) our youth group. It gave me something to do and look forward to in church, and, as a result, has steadily brought me closer to god, such as finally getting me to go to church camp, which the church has been trying to do ever since I was old enough.

I enjoy video games, especially RPGs, manga, and anime.

I hope to make friends with lots of fellow christians, and have a good time, here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:22 pm
Welcome to the guild, Joel. You'll probably make quite a few good friends in here, especially if you're active. We're just like a little family, complete with sibling rivalry. heart  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Imotoku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:16 pm
Hi, my real name is Isaiah. My last name....well I'm not telling you that. I became a christian about a year ago, but I only started reading the Bible when I got one for Christmas. I am 15 years old, I like to read, play games, go on Gaia, go to church, hang out with friends, and talk about God and Jesus. Oh, I like randomness also. rofl  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games