Welcome to Gaia! ::

IMAGINE - The Fantasy Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is intended for those who have a love of the fantasy genre, perhaps a growing interest in it, and for those who write in it. 

Tags: Fantasy, Writing, RPGs, Magic, Myth 

Reply The Village
In Real Life... News, and other updates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenannen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:58 pm
I do NOT like the new layout. I supposed it'll grow on me, but *shakes head* I really don't like it!

Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope that things are going well. :3nod;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:13 pm
Ha-ha! And I thought the new layaout was ok. I guess I'm the only freak here who doesn't hate Gaia's current layout. Go figure...

Anyways, I've been fine. Yesterday I did a lot of exercising for my legs as i walked an unusual distance from my house to some card store and back to my house. Boy! I never expected that store to be so far away.  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:58 am
I'm dead, I have some nasty chest infection that has stopped me eating, and I can hardly breathe half the time. My lungs feel like they are on fire and no-one has bothered to ask how I am.

I have been put on anti-biotics that I hate because they are making me cough so badly that I feel like passing out...and all this before christmas.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:43 pm
Mandy: crying I'm sorry that you're not feeling well!

To Everyone:
Merry Christmas!!!

Jenannen

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:32 am
Merry christmas everyone! I'm feeling a bit better, I have a cold now which means the chest infection is going away whoo! I hope everyone got what they wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:09 pm
Wow! That must be so awful Mandy. Glad to read yer doing better. Maybe I should give a lil prayer for ya so you can get better even faster. It sucks to be ill on x-mas. I remember when I went to Orlando for new years on 1991. I got sick during the last days of our visit and by the end of 1991 I was vomiting and stuff. I can't remember what the doctor told my mom that I had...

Anyway, MERRY X-MAS to all and also a HAPPY NEW YEAR to come!

Oh and, for the record, I didn't get anything I wanted. *sobs* I wanted a DS... cry *sobs* crying  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

SirKirbance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:35 am
I hope you got better Mandy. I too was sick Christmas once. It was awful. Let us know when you are all the way better. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. Now for those new years resolutions.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:41 pm
Heh, I'm better now...cold is almost gone and chest infection is gone. Just a cough lol. My christmas was rubbish this year....due to personal reasons to do with my family. But we had fun boxing day which was good.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:43 am
Yay! That's really cool Mandy! I'm so glad yer feeling better. Too bad about our x-mas eh? Let's hope the next one is better for both of us eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:26 am
Yeah, my dad hopes to of moved away from where we live by then. So I dunno, things are ok at the moment.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:37 am
Oh cool! Well, since I won't be back tomorrow then I'd like to wish a happy new year to everyone. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:30 am
Lol you too Hypno! I won't be here tomorrow night either, going to stay at my boyfriend's house heh. Happy new year everyone.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

DM_Melkhar
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:04 am
Happy new year to everyone!

Sorry for neglecting the guild so much recently. I've had a lot to deal with, and besides, it's not like much has been going on here. I hate to say this, but it's because of the lack of interest many people have here, and the lack of activity that I just started to give up and decided not to bother so much.

Look at the medieval renaissance area. How few people are interested in proper medieval architecture when they're interested in fantasy. I don't want to sound like I'm having a go, but with so little interestb being taken in most areas of the guild, you can't expect me to put in as much effort if nobody else is...if you catch my drift. I've put a lot of effort in, but when little comes back, you tend to slack off. That's all.

But! It's a new year so let's make this work yeah?
3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:07 am
Ok I'm ill again! I don't know what is causing this, every night I am sick or almost sick. At the mo I am sitting in college freezing but I have about four layers of clothing on. (Including my jacket and coat.) So I dunno, doctors say it's nothing so...yeah. I'm stumped.

I decided not to go to Uni and told the teachers that were ramming it down my neck, they didn't mind the fact that I wasn't going to go, besided I might be moving next year...so that would be more of a hassle.

Umm...dunno what else to say, there was a bomb scare in croydon last night so everything was blocked off. I heared it on the news but I wasn't actually in croydon at the time. Which is good, because I panic and that aint a good idea.

Apart from that, I'm ok, just waiting for lessons to start...which should of been ten minutes ago.

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:10 am
Gee Mandy, that's tough. I hope things get better for ya!  
The Village

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff