Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

New Members {New to the guild? Introduce yourself here} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady of Serenity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:17 pm
cool Welcome to the guild!

^^; I'm fairly new as well, but from what I've seen so far, everyone is very nice and helpful. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:02 pm
Thank you, very much. xd  

XCelestialStarX

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:19 pm
Sorry I was so slow in checking this. Haven't been on in a couple days. Anyway, welcome to the guild!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:47 am
Meep! I'm Kaikaku, or Ash.... Or Ed. Either works. ^^ Anyway, I'm fifteen and in high school. Wee! My dream is to become a graphic artist/designer, or an anime artist, or web designer.... My only income at this point is babysitting and designing tatoos, and let's just say I'd rather not make that my main job.
Um... I'm in choir at school, can't say were really good, but we're listenable to.
I'd rather not go into my faith story, because to this day, I still can't quite figure out how it all worked. xD Pretty sad. Anyway, I'm going through confirmation, and it's a pain, but I'm learning a lot. So that's good. They crammed three years of info into seven months. T-T
So yeah. That's a little bit about me, now for the typical stuff.

Fave color- Orange
Element- Water
Fave band- None, I like lots of them.
Anime- Yes!
Manga- You betcha.
Pets- Four cats.
Siblings- One brother, one sister.
Home- Minnesota

Kaikaku

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:21 am
Welcome Kaikaku/Ash/Ed! Yeah, it's hard being 15 and trying to get a steady income cuz you're too young to have a job. But just think- only one more year!! But yeah, you seem a little on the crazy side; you'll fit right in. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:26 am
xD Even then, I have to have my own car to get there. Le sigh...
But yeah. I'm a tad kooky, and a bit random, but it's good to know I'll fit in. Woo!

Kaikaku

Pakuun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:59 pm
Pakuun
Hello, I am Scott *feels like he's in some kind of AA meeting* I come from Maryland, and if you want to get specific, I live in Fredrick, MD...home of...well, not much really.

I feel I am more intelligent than most when it come to biblical and theological facts, but I am open to new ideas all the time, and yes, I know all about humility, just don't use it too often
Hey, I don't count as a new member, I've been here a while.... but I plan to become active again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:08 am
I have started copy and pasting my introductions now so if you have seen me elsewhere before the introduction probably says the same thing.

Hi, My name is Rose, I am 16, and I live in Texas. I am as active as I can be in my church and youth group (I say 'as I can be' because I live about an hour away from them). I was baptized when I was 12 and have grown more and more close to God in my spiritual growth. I enjoy talking with other Christians because you don't have to worry about dealing with cussing or talking about inappropriate stuff.  

bluepanther_05

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:20 pm
Yay~! Welcome to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:47 pm
Hello,
I'm Lisa Faye (Yes, that's my real name) I'm 34 years old. I live in Roanoke, Virginia. And attend North Roanoke Baptist Church.
I switched to NRBC two years ago when I went through Judgement House. And have been a member there ever since. I now am in JH and am an angel in the Heaven Scene. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Attending Judgment House was a life changing experience, I rededicated my life to God that night, and became more open to being a witness.
I have written stories all my life, and after Judgment House, changed my writing style to Christian.
I hope to get to know others here, learn, and offer prayer support when needed.
I think that's it. 3nodding  

Lisa Faye

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:47 am
It's really encouraging to see that we have some older members in the guild (not that you're old ... just older than a good portion of us). You're kinda near me; I live about ten minutes from Manassas. 3nodding

You might like the idea for a writing subforum then, where us writers can post Christian literature that we've written (poetry, fiction, short stories, etc.). I have a story that I'm trying to work on, but God really hasn't given me much motivation past the first sentence.

Anyway, welcome to the guild~!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:01 am
I am Icy_Inu_Youkai, but you can call me Icy. 3nodding
I am 16 and I am currently not sure what I'm doing with my life.
My passion and desire to become one with GOD has steadily increased over the years for me, and now I feel that joining this guild is going to help me somehow.

Icy Inu Youkai

blood_on_the_moon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:40 am
HI
NAme: stare

Hobbies: Sasuke and my beleif of christ. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:33 am
Yay~!!!! You finally posted in the guild. -clings to kawaii_sasuke- 3nodding

And welcome to the guild, Icy_Inu~! I certainly hope that you joining this guild will help you in your walk with Christ. 3nodding

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

G.Sus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Hi I am new to this guild. I am baptist and and I was born in Georgia. My grandfather is the owner of the church I go to and I plan to be a pastor there and I preach God's word. Thank you for letting me join the guild.  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games