Reply RP
Church RP (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
ojin laughed. don't worry, I know where it is. the two walked to the dining hall barely saying a word, due to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 pm
Ian followed behind him, trying to dodge the awkward silence, he asked Kojin some questions.
"Hey, how many people take the exam? Are the people nice? What do you do to prepare for the exams? Can you help me with using the bascule? When did you come to the Church?''
Nervous, he had let loose a torrent of questions.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm
Kojin grinned.ok, in order. Usually around one hundred or so, some ar nice and some aren't, study the readings and the use of a basicule, yes I can, I've been here since I was young. Anything else? Kojin asked humorously  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 pm
Ian flushed and was about to respond when he sa the dinin hall.
"Wow. . .it's. . .huge. . ."
Lirica suddenly squawked and flew off, to Ian's despair, a loud voice snapped him out of his trance.
"Well has the little squirt found a friend already?"
He deflected a punch from Ian, ushered them both into the hall and continued,
"So Kojin, I'm assuming you already know about Lyra?"
Ian glared but made no move to attack the Bishop, instead, he looked at the food with mix of bewilderment and disgust on his face.
"I'd. . .like to know how this is. . .uh. . .eaten?"  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 pm
Yeah, I'm aware but are do you?kojin stood there questioning the bishop as he noticed Lyra having trouble with the food.I'm sorry but you don't know how to eat? Just use your fork and eat it like a piece of meat loaf. Granted we don't have meat here, but its the same basic principle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:39 pm
"Considering that I was the one who picked the brat up off the streets. . .I do."
The Bishop left to sit down for dinner while Ian continued to stare the the food.
". . .I get that I eat this with a fork. . .but isn't there a bit too much?"
Ian had gone through his days surviving on close to nothing but stale biscuits and what he could salvage from food stalls around closing time, so the amount of food overwhelmed him.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:30 pm
Eat what you can, and give the rest to me. After a while you should be able to eat like the rest of us. Kojin finished his food fairly quickly, then finished Ian's. After the meal everyone began their chores cleaning the church.Hey Ian, when we're done cleaning, what say we get in some practice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:59 pm
On a full stomach and rather accustomed to cleaning, Ian was quietly and proficiently going through his chores when his pace was interrupted by Kojin and his offer of practice.
"I don't see why not? I could do with a chance to properly stretch and burn off some food. . ."
He paused and a few moments later, he added quietly,
"That. . didn't sound girly did it?"
He didn't want to admit it, but he was stuffed to the point of bursting; he had no idea that the food at the Church would taste so nice. What he didn't understand was how Kojin managed to finish his share so quickly then finish the extra three-quarters of a plate in the same as it took for Ian to eat the quarter he had taken for himself.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 am
Kojin Laughed. A litlle, but I don't think anyone noticed. The two finished cleaning and went out to the courtyard. Earlier, you asked me if I could teach you how to use your bascule. BEfore I can do that, I need to know your Zaiphon type. Mine is attack type. So lets spar, and I'll look for a trait to decipher from. Ok? Kojin handed Ian a training bascule, and took one himself. The move is yours.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:43 pm
He took the Bascule, and took a slightly more feminine fighting stance, she figured that if one's fearing for their safety, the gender of their opponent isn't exactly the first thing on mind.
"Uhm. . .is it different if I'm left handed?"
Without waiting for a reply Lyra channeled her zaiphon through the bascule and aimed for Kojin.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 pm
no, it doest matter if your left handed. kojin answered plainly ignoring Ian's stance of attack. your stance is sloppy. Not only do you need zaiphon, but technique. kojin slid his stance and wrapped his leg behind Ians and tripped him. also, you need to be able to weild a basicule without the use of zaiphon. kojin swung his basicule as though it were a bow staff. After stopping he stood in front of Ian with his hand out to help him up. any question?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 pm
After being tripped, Ian was back on his feet almost even before he hit the ground; it was something you picked up when a whip would come cracking through the air if you weren't quick enough. As he observed Kojin, he noted down every single detail of his movement, from where he glanced to, to the timing between his movements. After his demonstration, Kojin seemed to expect that he was still on the ground when he asked if he had any questions. Ignoring his gesture, he asked about something that had attracted his curiousity.
"I saw people use zaiphon to make an attack bounce off. What is that?"
He was precise with his words, delivering his question with not even an unnecessary letter.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm
Kojin a bit impressed by Ian's refexes then went on to answer.Zaiphon can be used in many ways. From healing to attacking. One of these uses is defense technique. If one has learned how, they can emit a force field, that can deflect any projectile in contact. I have never learned how to do this, so I wouldnt be much help there. I specialize in attack. Ever since I learned how, I have crafted many different ways to use zaiphon. You have seen one of these ways when I used my sword with it. I would ask someone like the bishop Labrador for something like that. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 am
"Ah. So I see. Thank you."
He did a perfect imitation of Kojin's stance which he had committed to memory.
"So does my stance had to look something like this?"
He had to admit, he didn't like the stance at all, it seemed too. . .light. His usual stance kept his center of gravity closer to the ground and centered his balance near the front as to make up for strength differences and to keep him on his feet. But if this was the proper way to hold himself, who was he to try change it?  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Angry Dracomaster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:58 pm
Kojin noticed the discomfort Ian was showing. You dont have to mimic my movements exactly. I simply pointed out an opening in your stance. Try to invent a stance that you can call your own. One you are comforbale using.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff