Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Mayfair Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn Calais

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:25 am
+Rotting Lunacy+
Antha waited until Dorian had caught up with her, immediately reclaiming his hand as she pressed a single finger to his lips, silently urging him to be quiet. You'll see soon enough. Quickly she began up the stairs and on through the chilly attic, knowing full well Julien was sleeping in the study, and on to the door set into the middle of the wall opposite the stairs. Hastily she wrenched it open, stepping inside and out of the way to allow Dorian into the altar. "Hurry up!" She flashed a piece of yellowed paper, complete with red crayon illustrations. "I want to post it before anyone else gets here."
'

He went through, but not without giving the piece of paper a critical glance and a flippant comment. Your handwriting is terrible.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:08 am
((Moved to the Airship.))

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Average Doe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:44 am
Volusia blinked warily, hearing the silence of the house. She was streatched across her bed, almost panting in the summer heat. Moaning, she reached across her nightstand to clutch the glass of water. She held it to her forehead, allowing the condensation to run down her nose and cheeks. She dispatched the remaining contents and rose slowly to her feet.
In the kitchen, Volusia sighed, smiling, and gulped in the cool air. Feeling refreshed, the girl rooted through the refrigerator, hunting foe a pitcher of tea. She found her victim and poured it into her glass, making the ice crack.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:44 pm
FLowers fall to the ground in the Library as in talmsaca mother house but, instead all his thoughts were blocked out his eyes looked pale and he grabbed 3 books. rose petals circled the rather large books and made them dissapear
" They'll attack me for my actions yes, but it is in good favor of what I'm doing.He says, if anybody happend to be near by and he sees the book with a very beutiful women on ant he takes it as well but, it did not seem very signifigant to the Mayfair women.  

Rentetsu

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:04 pm
In an instant the figure of Antha Mayfair appeared against the door, slamming it shut with one arm. Her physique was indistinct, translucent pearly white even. Never intrude on Mayfair property, and don't you ever dare to steal from us. Within his head, her voice was clear and sharp with rage, just as her illusory form was stiff with it. She had the umbra upon him in an instant, restraining him, their grip unbreakable, and quietly the form swung open the door again to allow him to be dragged out into the hall.
Her purpose served for the moment, the image vanished and there was only the invisible spirits dragging him along and Malakai Mayfair standing solemnly at the foot of the stairs, watching, following up to the attic, and finally, when the reddish chains had bound the vampire, he stood rigid beside the locked door. "You may be released when you return the books," he said softly, tone gentle as always. The rage that manifested within Malakai was nearly undetectable, quiet, but it would show were he forced to act. "If you don't return them, I've been instructed to kill you here and now. If you do, Antha will hunt you down in due time and decide what will become of you."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:31 pm
" To think the Mayfair are so beutiful but, not only that strong too. hm When I first heard of you I thought you'd be a family of Hefty women who dress nicely and never do anything for themselves but, I was wrong but, your wrong to think I can't escape. I'll return the books but, not now later instead trust me, what information I get from here will be saving Osiris. There is an enemy of mine who plans on destroying this place along with me. I doubt anyone else knows this do you think or know anyone knows?"  

Rentetsu

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:48 pm
Malakai leaned carefully forward, lifting a chain gingerly by only index and middle finger. It was limp in his hand. "Do you see this?" he asked with a movement of his head towards the chain, turning it so that the reddish color gleamed in the single bar of moonlight. The splashes of blood, however, did not gleam in their hard and blackened old age. "Witch's hair. You can't escape. If you try, I'll burn you alive. Now GIVE ME BACK THOSE BOOKS. My sister Antha is aware of something about to happen to our city and she is going to take care of it. Direct your complaints to her. But for now, just obey her orders while you're an intruder and a thief in her house." His face was hard, though it was physically unable to become very much so, and his eyes were almost pleading in their weariness.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:06 pm
" Give me a days time and I'll be back with the books and then some you tell your sister not worry her pretty little head. Oh Im not asking I'm telling Farwell and I'll be back tommorow.
He said while scattering into roses that faded in the air he left a note on the ground as quickly got away to places uknown...
THe note said e is coming to destroy Osiris city and he plans on starting with the hardest challenge the Mayfair witches it wouldn't be much fun if I told you who though  

Rentetsu

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:54 pm
It wasn't often that someone could rouse Malakai from his sleep but his little sister did have a way with telepathy. He still appeared asleep when he rose unsteadily and trudged quietly down the moonlit hallway and down the narrow stairs to the front door. "Antha?" he asked when the light glinted off her glossy red curls. He closed the door carefully to be quiet and went up to the gate, rubbing hsi eyes and finally waking up. "Antha, what's going on? It's late. Or early. Whichever." He yawned and put a hand on the gate beside hers with a mind to keep away from the knife. After a second, he wrinkled his nose. "You smell like vampire," he complained, just a little worried.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:23 pm
At the sight of Malakai---the mirror image of Nicolae save for his hair and eye color---standing in the doorway, Antha's lips formed an automatic smile and she let loose one small, childish giggle. "Big brother," she called lovingly when he was in earshot, conscious for a split second of the dried mud splattered all across her form. "Really now?" She laughed again, this time at his unusually heightened sense of smell. "Perhaps lingering about an assembly of varied vampires would be the cause? Hmm?" One more teasing laugh and she leaned forward to kiss his cheek.
The dementia was still bubbling over the surface within Antha, but she managed to keep it hidden away enough that Malakai would not notice the extent. For a lunatic, one had to admit that Antha was very good at playing normal when she so wished.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:16 pm
"You worry me," he commented before he returned the kiss on her muddy cheek, "I think someone's coming after you." He could smell Nicolae on her too, which worried him even more since the last time he had seen his twin brother he was under the delusion that Antha must die immediately. "You scared oncle Julien nearly to death," he scolded very gently, "Claire came running to tell us what you'd done and oncle Julien wanted to go running in after you. But dad stalled him until eventually you were back in Satis House. Lawrence was furious." Most of htem in the house had been frightened or angry or upset for what she'd done. Only Malakai knew how well Antha could take care of herself. Not that he didn't worry himself sick though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:21 pm
The smile following his comment, which brought the presence to her attention for the first time, brought a little smile to her lips. "It's Vikteren," she said softly. While she stood silent, waiting and listening to her brother speak, her eyes appraised Malakai. What might an outsider who knew of the Mayfair family, knew of secrets such as what Vikteren had been exposed to, think of this quiet, gentle boy? Ever since the first day she had been brought to Mayfair Manor, Antha had marveled at the complete purity of him, from his kind personality to his immaculately clean aura. While everyone else had frightened her, he had merely smiled and given her distance and she had followed after him like an adoring puppy. "Malakai." Musing to herself, a question had hit her like a rock, something she had thought of often. "Do you not ever feel...excluded? I mean, with all the others have in common, you never participated." He would know what she meant, she was certain of that much. This was not, after all, the first time she had expressed such a concern.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:38 pm
He had to think for a minute, although he knew the answer well. "No," he answered sincerely, "Not really. It makes me feel unique I guess." He smiled sheepishly at his own words and looked up at his sister through long eyelashes. "Do you ever feel like you're getting too involved?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:04 am
He followed her scent through the woods, followed the slice of metal through air and the trace scent of roses and the rustle of fabric from her skirt, lingering in the air like dust motes in a ray of sunlight.
Vikteren suspected that, if he continued to stay around Antha, he would end up becoming very adept at this sort of tracking. She tended to make her own paths without consulting anyone else first.
Her trail led to a large, handsome house somewhere on the edges of Osiris City, just close enough to be accessible without really at the heart. Likely an institution of her family’s; if Satis House said anything at all about Antha’s personal preferences, it was that she was a recluse. He stopped at the door, disliking the idea of entering without asking first—although if he did, he did not think it likely that his quarry would allow him inside.
Then I’ll huff, and I’ll puff, and I’ll blow your house down, he thought idly. A children’s story, and somehow the wanton destruction seemed appropriate, considering the attic room’s contents.
He rapped twice on the doorframe anyway.  

Vikteren
Crew

ninja of Persia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:50 am
A cloud of mist formed in front of the manor. It contracted, then darkend, and Sabata appeared. Glancing up at the manor he walked towards the large doors. He was slightly tensed, recalling the encounter with Antha. She was far more powerful angry then she had been when he first met her. "And I have to know... has she found that vampire yet..." Moving towards the door, he knocked once, then waited.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff