Welcome to Gaia! ::

IMAGINE - The Fantasy Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is intended for those who have a love of the fantasy genre, perhaps a growing interest in it, and for those who write in it. 

Tags: Fantasy, Writing, RPGs, Magic, Myth 

Reply The Village
In Real Life... News, and other updates Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenannen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This thread is primarily used for updates about things going on in real life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Off topic, I know Mel... I want to find out if everyone's okay.

I know Mel's mentioned living in England, and Arcadia's there too. Anyone else live there?
How are you guys doing?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:17 am
We are doing ok Jen, London is back to normal, just that the tube aint what it used to be right now.

And please...call me Mandy.

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

DM_Melkhar
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:56 am
Tell you what Jen, shall we make this a "news" topic and give it another name?
That means we can post what's going on where we live, how we're dealing with different aspects of life and such, what we're doing and what we want to do?

By the way, I'm alright...just being a miserable cat at the moment.
I've got a lot of troubles on my mind. No worries though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:29 pm
You know, I was a bit worried about both Mel and Mandy cuz the Al Quaeda really is making a mess of things there. Damn bastards! Why the hell don't they blow themselves up instead? scream stressed  

hypnocrown
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

DM_Melkhar
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 pm
hypnocrown
You know, I was a bit worried about both Mel and Mandy cuz the Al Quaeda really is making a mess of things there. Damn bastards! Why the hell don't they blow themselves up instead? scream stressed

What, like the US army? (No offence intended, they do shoot their own).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:37 pm
It's becasue they are mad, besides they think it was the suicide bomber on the number 30 bus.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

Jenannen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:44 pm
I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing okay!
I'd seen posts since then, but I still wondered...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:19 am
Don't worry Jen, everything is back to normal. Mel lives about 100 or so miles away from london, and I live about 30 minutes away from it. (on a train that is.) So yeah...everything is good.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

Jenannen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:13 pm
Dragoon_Arcadia
Don't worry Jen, everything is back to normal. Mel lives about 100 or so miles away from london, and I live about 30 minutes away from it. (on a train that is.) So yeah...everything is good.
*hugs you both* I'm so glad to hear that you're okay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:44 am
Jenannen
Dragoon_Arcadia
*hugs you both* I'm so glad to hear that you're okay!

Yeah, but then there's the upcoming "spending time together" factor. Since me and Mandy live so far apart, we only get to meet up between three and four times a year. Now that there's been all the terror in London, we're taking to the coaches for the method of transport this time. Mandy will be coming up to mine to stay, and then I...um, am going back to stay at hers.

To be honest, I've not heard much about how London is getting on this week.

DM_Melkhar
Captain

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:40 am
Its going good, they closed all the tubes down today for some reason. One of the lines caved in so no tube could go anywhere. I think they are all up and running again now.

I will be getting the coach and what is wrong with coming to mine Melly? You seemed a little, "I don't want to go" when you wrote that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:41 pm
It's always fun to be able to go spend time with your friends!
Are "coaches" like busses or something? I kind of gathered that "tubes" were like subways.

Jenannen

DM_Melkhar
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:55 am
Dragoon_Arcadia
Its going good, they closed all the tubes down today for some reason. One of the lines caved in so no tube could go anywhere. I think they are all up and running again now.

I will be getting the coach and what is wrong with coming to mine Melly? You seemed a little, "I don't want to go" when you wrote that.

Going to London, Mandy. You getting away from it, fair doos...but I'll be heading towards it. I guess it's a little daunting with what's just happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:06 am
Jenannen
It's always fun to be able to go spend time with your friends!
Are "coaches" like busses or something? I kind of gathered that "tubes" were like subways.

Yeah sorta, it's like a bus but you stay on it and they go to one place. Like I will be getting a coach from victora to Norwich which is over 100 miles away.  

Dragoon_Arcadia
Crew

Jenannen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:12 pm
*nods*
So do neither of you drive? Or is it more like you just don't have a car to take?

The Village

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff