Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!
BuMp, Chat,& Randomness! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When life Gives you lemons you...
  Eat them ( O.o Sour)
  Throw them at mean people and hope it hits them in the eyes
  Get lemons thrown at you, and one gets in your eye (jeez..)
  Look at it stupidly and then ask were the bathroom is
  Give it to a person so they can throw it at someone
View Results

StephODell

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 pm
User Image

I stolded it... emo but I couldn't help it...he's so cute! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:03 am
LOL this is more the brother and sister page than the bump page xp  

Dawnfire_V
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:12 am
ED IS SUPPOSED TO BE COOL! NOT CUTE!!!!..........stupid fangirls  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:16 am
Minos Vulcan

lol that's because you're a boy, u don't understand the cuteness  

Dawnfire_V
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:17 am
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

HE'S FRICKIN KICKASS!!!! HE KNEED A GUY NEARLY TWICE HIS HEIGHT, IN THE FACE!!!! HE TURNS HIS ARM INTO A SWORD!!! KICK! a**!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:18 am
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

HE'S FRICKIN KICKASS!!!! HE KNEED A GUY NEARLY TWICE HIS HEIGHT, IN THE FACE!!!! HE TURNS HIS ARM INTO A SWORD!!! KICK! a**!!

hehe so, that doesn't make him not cute, he can be tough but ohhh so cuteee at the same time... he he he  

Dawnfire_V
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:20 am
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

hehe so, that doesn't make him not cute, he can be tough but ohhh so cuteee at the same time... he he he
*sigh* why do I bother. The only reason I post in here is to get gold for my dark halo. Little help, my friends?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:22 am
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

*sigh* why do I bother. The only reason I post in here is to get gold for my dark halo. Little help, my friends?

LOL deal with it... get some mule characters, it helps a lot with the making of the gold... a few xtra k a day  

Dawnfire_V
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:26 am
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

LOL deal with it... get some mule characters, it helps a lot with the making of the gold... a few xtra k a day
Thank you lucky rich b#$^ with all the donation items! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:28 am
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

scream hey how do you think dark forgotten has so many cool items...hehe I already have to support one little sister  

Dawnfire_V
Vice Captain

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:37 am
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

scream hey how do you think dark forgotten has so many cool items...hehe I already have to support one little sister
stare Sorry. I'm just a little jealous because it looks like you have TWO of the same item that I want. Lucky  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:40 am
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

stare Sorry. I'm just a little jealous because it looks like you have TWO of the same item that I want. Lucky

hmm well I worked hard for all of them, very hard.....and I was trying to be helpful...that's how I make a lot of my money...so the sass....so not needed, anyways! moving on.......  

Dawnfire_V
Vice Captain

Dawnfire_V
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:41 am
Lets move on to something nicer, like bumping 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:42 am
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan
Dawnfire_V
Minos Vulcan

hmm well I worked hard for all of them, very hard.....and I was trying to be helpful...that's how I make a lot of my money...so the sass....so not needed, anyways! moving on.......
crying I'M WORKING HARD TOO!!! Okay, fine, moving on.....PANCAKES!!  

PsykoMutt

PsykoMutt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:44 am
ICON BUMPING!!
User Image  
Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games