Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
The 13 of the Organization (READ FIRST POST!!!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

update!
  yep!
  T_T im still not one of the 13!
  sweet....im on the list! :D
  PIE! :D
  no.
View Results

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:18 pm
ok! now all the 13 top members of the guild((see the organization ranks)) get to choose who they want to be! you can pic on of the 13 character of the organization you represent! 3nodding

i will compile a list of everyone once there characters are chosen....

MODs and guild leaders have first pick and/or power over others choices. the higher you are on the top 13, the more power your choice has. you can kick anyone out of there spot if you have a higher guild status as well, so things may change constantly.

PM me for your character choice.

DO NOT ask to be one of the 13 if you arent part of the top 13 guild members. if you think you are, then PM me and tell me so i can edit the list. the list will not change, unless you tell me there needs to be changeing!!!!!

~score calculation~
The top 13 will be caculated by this equation to get there score.
(posts X2) + (donation/4) = score

Note: Also this isnt the place where you post if you pasted a rank of the nobodies. this is for the organization members ranks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:21 pm
~The Thirteen~

Ashelux (guild leader) P=5267.25
Akuseru_axel (vice leader) P=1840.5
Sunna the Insane* (MOD) P= 31364
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP(MOD) P= 4230
kibascheza P= 4678
iceman_dk (MOD) P= 100
hydra4 P=7968
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX P=6408
Carrot-Copper P=11026
4Fallenlight262 P=5412
pwnd_by_twlt P= 2248
Miharu Ishimaru P=4661.5
PC chaos1 P=9396
IGojuroI P= 11,500

P means points
note:Spartan-622 is Carrot-Copper, he got hacked on his spartan account and cant get back on it. so when who ever is doing points or looking at his points at all it is spartan points and this accounts points.
Another Note: The Gothic rikku and The neko kairi is Hime Xiao Qiao. (known as The_Black_MagE_Rikku) So add points of all three together for the correct score 3nodding Changed again so Sunna the Insane is my new account...yeah....so when ashelux gets on i hope to be able to make her a mod. ^^;;;;
Another Note: [PC] Chaos (according to him) got banned unfairly and his new account is PC chaos1. So if anyone does the score please include those points from the account that got banned. He also had donated to to the mule of the guild. so he donated 16000 gold so add 4000 points to his score.
Link to all of the people post (that are meantion in the notes)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Shadow_The_Hedgehog_Lover/gaiaonline/postcount.jpg
Donation Notes:
ShadowSora(unknown KH) - 900
Koichi2005 - 114
[[Sakura Mizrahi]] - 5000
Kioushan - 300
jayjaystillhere - 300
lunathetarotmaster - 712
Mushroom-Chan - 200
Azul Estrella - 219
seth_tyron - 1000
bunni-rena - 1000
kairi~inner~sky - 1000
Guardian#732 - 500
[PC] Chaos - 16000
pwnd_by_twlt - 1000
Lyseria-Pesvita - 1000
Alixraen - 2000
sephrioth609 - 600
redfire11967 - 500
finalshade13 - 1000
Jay Pharwolf - 1100
AznSpadez - 10000
IGojuroI - 2 superior forms - 11,500 points (not gold, points)

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:51 pm
~Xemnas~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~PC chaos1 User Image
Note: [PC] Chaos (according to him) got banned unfairly and his new account is PC chaos1. So if anyone does the score please include those points from the account that got banned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Xigbar~ User ImageXKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX  

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:54 pm
~Xaldin~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Miharu Ishimaru~User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:57 pm
~Vexen~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fallenlight262  

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Lexaeus~User Image Carrot-Copper
note Spartan-622 is Carrot-Copper, he got hacked on his spartan account and cant get back on it. so when who ever is doing points or looking at his points at all it is spartan points and this accounts points.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Zexion~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ashelux  

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:03 pm
~Saix~ Iceman_dk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Axel~ User ImageAkuseru_Axel  

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Demyx~ User Image Hydra4  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~luxord~ User ImageMOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Marluxia~ User Imagekibascheza(also known as Rewku )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Larxene~ User Image Sunna the Insane
Note: The Gothic rikku and The neko kairi is Hime Xiao Qiao. (known as The_Black_MagE_Rikku) So add points of all three together for the correct score:3nod Changed accounts to Sunna the Insane.  

Ashelux
Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:59 pm
User Image~Roxas~User ImageIGojuroI  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers