User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soliel tossed the upteenth outfit onto her bed, unsatisfied with all of the options. Remy was going to be there any minute, and nothing would do!

She wanted to look extra cute. And unfortunately in a culture that typically didn't dress, she didn't have a ton of outfits to even choose from. The ones she had, Remy had already seen a half dozen times. "Frustrating." She puffed her cheeks before grabbing a lavender tank top. Normally she paired this top with her white skirt for a light and cute look.

Scrunching her nose, she plucked up the black shorts. Having a tank with shorts was a bit on the hotter side of what she normally dressed. Buuuut. Let's go for it. She quickly wiggled on the clothes before tying a pink ribbon around her neck to soften the look a little. There. Hopefully that'll do!

emy had energy to spare for days, but that didn't stop the walks to Soliel's from getting longer every time. This was ridiculous, he shouldn't have to trek half the island (a mild exaggeration) any time he wanted to see his girlfriend, which was pretty much all the time.

He was feeling like it was time to move into her village, it was a conversation his parents had expected especially since Aurelia had it with them first. Now, he just needed to tell Soliel.

Remy knocked on the door to Soliel's family home and waited ever so patiently. It was possible that she wasn't home, but Remy was very used to it taking a while for Soliel to open the door.

An audible gasp escaped her lips at the sound of the door.

HE WAS HERE!

The demon scrambled to quickly fix her hair one last time before darting out of her room. "It's Remy!" She called to her parents as her dad stuck his head out of his room. At that he returned back, and she skidded to a halt at the door.

"Remy~!" She all but sang as she opened pulled open the door, excited to see her beloved pup. "I missed you!"

Remy's floofy tail wagged happily at the sight of his beautiful Soliel. He could tell she had spent a while picking out her outfit, but she always looked so pretty to him.

One look at her and he completely forgot about all his complaining about how far of a walk/run it was. She was worth it. "I missed you too!" He peeked around her shoulder to see if her parents were hanging around, upon confirming that they weren't all staring at them, Remy swooped in for a kiss.

There was that tail wag that she loved so much! It was so endearing to her hope he wore his heart on his sleeve. He made her feel loved with just one look. She giggled lightly before his swoop in, and she happily wrapped her arms around him as she returned his sweet kiss. Was there any pae sweeter than him?

Pulling back slightly to break the smooch she tapped her nose on his, and kept her arms around him. "Did you want to go to the market first for some food or did you just want to go straight to the show?"

Remy wrapped his arms around Soliel, standing in the doorway, hopefully no one else needed to come in or go. He paused thoughtfully about her question, but his stomach rumble answered for him first at the mention of food. "Hmm, how much time do we have before the show?" He asked before he regretfully pulled away, grabbing her hand. They could at least get headed in the right direction and decide where to go from there. If they had time to go to the market maybe he could talk to her about moving here, the show didn't seem like the right place to do it.

She could have stayed like that for an hour, but it was probably best not to. Especially with a hungry wolf. She giggled again in response. "We have a good hour beforehand. Going super early would give us the best seats, but I'm sure it'll be fine if we go at the scheduled time. If we go to the market we can always get snacks for it too." She laced her fingers with his as they started down the large Tree she shared with her family.

"How have you been? Your family doing well?"

Hm, only an hour, not quite long enough to really sit and eat, especially if they wanted to get a decent view of the show. If only he had ran faster. "Maybe we can pick out some snacks to bring with us," Remy decided.

Family? Actually this was a really good segway into the conversation he wanted to have. "Actually, it seems like Aurelia is getting ready to move in with her boy... Friend," Remy hesitated only because he wasn't sure if that meant they were more than that since they were getting ready to move in together. He supposed there wasn't a separate title to distinguish it, so he moved right along. "They're trying to figure out what village they want to live in, pretty exciting stuff. I'm sure mom's going to cry if they move too far away though."

She nodded happily in agreement. "Let's do that. Shows are better with a snack anyway."

Walking down the street towards the market, Soliel gently swung their intertwined hands. "Really?" The demon gasped. "That's great! I'm happy for them! I..." She trailed off a little, giving a sneaky glance to her side at him.

"What...do you think about pae moving in together after dating. Like how long they they should date beforehand. Hypothetically speaking." Totally not applying it to them at all.

She totally was.

Remy was innocently nodding along until Soliel stopped. He glanced at her too, suspicious. Well this conversation had taken a different turn than expected, a better one even. He would have to thank him sister later, maybe.

Remy hadn't thought of the how longs and such though, he did kind of hope that if he moved into her village that she would eventually want to live with him, but this was better. "Well we have been dating a while... I can't imagine you're going to find a pae as cute and fluffy as me," he had a boyish grin on his face now, "except maybe my brother, but that would be so many levels of wrong. So I think you're probably stuck with me," he teased. "And if you're stuck with me... Then, why not?" His tail swished slowly from side to side, as full of hope as he was.

Her face flushed a deep crimson when he immediately called their relationship up. She was trying to beat around the bush a little to get a feel for the situation! But in true Remy fashion he was fearless.

"I couldn't possibly top the pae perfect for me!" Soliel gushed aloud, still blushing. Wait, did she just hear that end part right?

"You want to live together?" Her eyes widened as she suddenly stopped all movement.

Just for a moment. She then burst into a little hop. "YES! I hate how far away you live, I want to see you every day!" The demon cried, throwing both arms around him in the middle of a somewhat busy street.

Remy had kind of jumped the gun thinking that she was referring to them when she had asked for his opinion. That was really where his mind had gone though since he had already been thinking about it leading to a conversation about him moving into town.

When she questioned him his heart sunk a little. Oh, that hadn't been what she meant, maybe he should have just kept it as him moving into the village. Remy could be so silly sometimes, thinking with his tail instead of his brains. He was about to take it back when she screamed yes.

Oh, his tail wagged at full force, giving a somewhat painful smack to any poor soul that walked behind him. "You do!" Of course he shouldn't have been so surprised, she had just given that speech about how he was the pae for her. Remy swung Soliel around, thankfully his tail had already cleared everyone away enough for him to do so.

How could she not want to live with the love of her life? As he picked her up to swing around, her giggles filled the air. Today was already an amazing day, but now it would truly be an unforgettable one.

She bent down to kiss him, her heart pounding loudly in her chest from the excitement.

emy gently set her down after the kiss, although it was clear his excitement hadn't stopped. He wondered if they should get into the fine details now before the show or if it was a better conversation for afterwards. His excitement couldn't wait though. "I was thinking here in Starry Grove, So you could still be close to your family. Unless you wanted to live somewhere else."

Of course Remy's plan had always been just to move here to be closer, He didn't think the conversation would turn to moving in together. He thought about his nice it would be to spend time with Soliel without looking over his shoulder for her very large family, like they were still kids. Of course maybe living in her family village they might still be treated like kids.

It was only when Remy had set her down that she realized what they were doing in the middle of a street. It made her blush hot, but she didn't regret any of it for a second. "Really? No I'd love that! You know how close I am with Fra." Linking their hands together again she started to pull them back towards the market.

"We can grab a place on the onskirts of town, that way we won't be right on top of the main family." She gave his hand a little squeeze, still feeling her heart pounding. This was so exciting! "I love you Remy."

Once she started talking about living on the outskirts of town it was easy for Remy to visualize their own little life together. He couldn't believe they hadn't thought of this sooner. Maybe it was because they both still lived at home being treated like slightly more-grown children that he hadn't even realized this was something they could do.

"I love you too," he replied following her tug towards the market once again. "I was really thinking of moving here before you brought up my family, can you imagine how great it will be to wake up next to each other every afternoon?" Notice he didn't say morning because he was kind of a night owl, and liked to sleep in. Hopefully he didn't drive her too crazy once they actually lived together.

Soliel giggled again at his envisioning of their future. "Afternoon huh? I'll make sure lunch is ready for you." She could see herself getting the daily chores done in the morning before snuggling back under the covers for when Remy awoke. "And if you lived here by yourself I'd be visiting so much I might as well have moved in." No this was much better.

As they came up to the market, her blue eyes scanned the stalls. "What do you think, meat sticks? Jerky? Or are you feeling fish." She rattled off the carnivorous options, knowing Remy's preference for meat.

"You would?" Remy asked perking up at her suggestion of having lunch ready for him. He was going to really like this arrangement. Remy wondered what he could do for Soliel that would make moving in together a good thing. If he screwed this up at all he was sure the whole village would be standing on his doorstep with torches.

Remy perused the stalls, "I don't think the other pae at the show would appreciate having to smell my fish, maybe some jerky." He suggested, tugging his way toward the jerky.

His reaction was so cute, it would be an absolute pleasure to cook for him. It was very rewarding to do something for some pae who genuinely appreciated the effort. So she happily nodded at his excited question.

"I didn't even think of that. Good thinking." She agreed, following him to the jerky stand before another one caught her eye. "Oh! There's a fruit bowl stand! I'm going to grab one of those." Soliel exclaimed, pointing it out for her boyfriend to spot.

"A fruit bowl?" Remy made a face, although it was in jest. He ate fruit too... Occasionally... The judging face vanished quickly and was replaced with a smile, "One fruit bowl it is."

He quickly put in his order for the jerky before leading the way to the fruit stand. Hopefully they would still get a good spot for the show. It would be nice to live in a village like this and have all these options, much different than just living in his parents home in the middle of nowhere. "Man... What am I going to do here?" He suddenly wondered out loud, Soliel might not even realize he was still thinking about their conversation about him moving here.

Another giggle at his twisted expression, knowing exactly what kind of thoughts he was having towards the fruit bowl. "Thank you~." She sweetly replied as he acquiesced to her request.

Pae should take note. Get yourself a partner who'll get you what you want even if they don't like it themselves.

Happily taking up her fruit bowl, she tilted her head at his next question. "Nothing at the moment, we need to go to the show remember?" Soliel helpfully offered, thinking he had forgotten the next part of their date and was trying to think of something to do on the fly.

Well, that wasn't what he meant but Remy nodded his head along. "Right, yes." He said, smiling sweetly. He could have his existential crisis after the show. Remy snuck a quick piece of the beef jerky, he couldn't help that he was starved (all the time). "Uhm where is this thing again?" He said, gnawing on the strip of dried meat.

She was positively smitten with this wolf, that his sweet smile still gave her tingles. Her blue eyes flicked from his face though to the crowd at his question. "It is....hmm....right! This way!" She laced her fingers into his non-jerky hand to gently pull him into motion. "They've had fliers about it for what feels like forever, I'm excited to finally see it!" And with the best company ever of course.

Remy was glad that he had Soliel to show him around, otherwise he would be hopelessly lost, he just wasn't used to the village life just yet. "I'm excited too!" He agreed. He was mostly excited that she was so happy. Sitting still for a show wasn't the easiest thing to do for Remy, but he would do anything for her.

OOC: FIN