[PRP] Afternoon Sun [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisicle
The lone Tikicat of the (unofficial) flock was standing and stretching underneath the shade of a tree along the edges of the little established homestead nestled in the Quiet Woods. He'd just passed off the young Bork - whom he recognized was obviously not a harpy but would play along if that was what the sister of the one blessed by the Thunderbird wanted - back to the other resident non-harpy, Valko, the mate of Hatil. Now that the young ones had grown, he had far more free time for self-care and relaxation. His fur was practically radiant at this point. Simply glossy and soft to the touch.

Still though, so much free time was almost a little boring... But that was kind of fine too, he could enjoy sleeping.

Dream WhiteWitz
The pink and blue harpy had walked across the property, flexing her wings to enjoy the breeze that was coming through. Each feather were rustled as the air currents came through, tickling her a bit as she goes. Her children, Stargazer Lily and Lavender were grown and with exciting personalities of their own, free to go explore if they like and find mates of their own; if they don't, to find adventures to satisfy their every little whim.

With them off once more, the female harpy was left with a beloved one... Maika'i the tikicat whom she 'kidnapped' from the Valentine's party long ago. Ever since he popped out of her bag, he made himself at home and watched after her eggs. The male made himself the unofficial daddy of her daughters, which pleased her. Someone that she can rely on, not to mention he makes heck of a cuddle buddy at night when the temperatures descend into the cooler zone.

Rosamin stopped before Maikai'i when she spotted him resting underneath a tree on the edge of the Quiet Woods. She smiled warmly, her heart skipping a beat.

Daisicle
Maika'i looked over at Rosamin and smiled from behind his mask, though she'd probably recognize he was happy to see her by the way his tail flicked from side to side. He raised a hand to wave at her and called out, "Hello...? Hello!" His spoken pae had improved considerably since he'd come to live here so long ago, but it was still far from comprehensive. The best he could do were simple, broken statements, but that seemed to work well enough.

Dream WhiteWitz
Rosamin giggles when she saw the tail flicked side to side in a moment of happiness. The female harpy swooped her arms down and picked up Maika’i from the ground and gave him an affectionate cuddle. “Miss Lily and Lavie (Lavender)? I do. Just me and you now,” she murmured sadly, pressing a kiss to the tiki cat’s head and adjusted how she was holding him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:06 pm
Daisicle
Maika'i's small back paws kicked lightly as he achieved 'flight,' before he shuffled around in her arms into a more comfortable position. He purred - it was nice to be carried around like this. "Just... you? No mother... or sister or cousins... around?" There was always someone else around - what a unique situation!

Dream WhiteWitz
“Always other around. No babies though,” Rosamin murmured. “Lily and Lavie went bye and make adventure. Hope they come back,” she said, cuddling Maika’i as she walked from the edge of the Quiet Woods to their beloved tree where she has a nest she burrows in more oft than naught. “Just me and you. I love you,” she giggled.

Daisicle
Maika'i continued to be comfy as he was carried and cuddled - how nice it was to be pampered like this. "They... Yes be back... Yes! One day, come back." Honestly, could even be today - they did like to describe their hunting trips in grandous terms.

Oh look! It was home!

His tail flicked in excited twitches as they neared the tree. "Time for, snuggles? Yes? Yes!"

Dream WhiteWitz
Rosamin smiled widely down at Maika'i. It is not a wonder that the girls love the tiki cat so much. He listens, he plays with them, he helps feed them. Just because he is short doesn't mean anything, the pae'il thought to herself. He was overall adorable and her heart squeezes like a vice-grip whenever he gets near. Short men are just as cute.

"Yes, snuggles!" the harpy pronounced, moving to extend her wings and flex them to get her muscles unwinded. Once that was done, she took off on a short jump upward, soaring on a warm current to their nest. Their nest, she thought, snuggling Maika'i tightly to her chest.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:07 pm
Daisicle
Maika'i's back paws kicked as Rosamin unfurled her wings, and he chirped happily once they took off... though she was holding on even tighter than she might normally. Was she a bit sad the girls had left to hunt? He was sure they'd be back, proudly showing off their prey soon enough. There was little concern in his head that they would just leave now that they'd grown. Maybe a normal harpy... but not one from this flock.

He kneaded the nest bedding with his paws once they reached it, they used his back paw to scratch an itch behind his ear before shaking his head. He walked over to their usual snuggly-wuggly spot and sat down before removing his tikimask and looking up at her.

Dream WhiteWitz
Rosamin landed aside their nest, setting Maika'i down and let him do what he does best in these cases: get himself comfortable before. She retracted her wings to her body, taking the time to smooth any displaced feathers that was causing to be a pain in the butt, so to speak. The harpy gave a light shake before climbing into the nest carefully, then perched aside the tikicat once he had took his tikimask off. His true features was just as cute as the mask itself, but it does get in the way of snuggle time.

Once she got comfortable, she pulled Maika'i close to her and burrowed for warmth. As custom, she gave him an rather affectionate kiss on top of his head and sighed.

Daisicle
Maika'i smiled as he was pulled in for the snuggliest of cuddle times, and he purred at the warm skin-to-skin contact. Life here with the harpy clan was truly bliss.

How happy he was to have been whisked away to such a life.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games