[PRP] Visiting Breeheart [FINISHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisicle
It had been a long... long... exceedingly LONG journey for the demon and her incessantly-whining child in tow. Objectively, it hadn't really been that long, but subjectively... yeah, Tanz didn't think they'd come together again perhaps ever.

This irksome child was now face-deep in a stack of fluffy pancakes, stacked high and layered with fresh strawberries and hand-whipped cream. A decent amount of that cream was actually on Iolyte's face instead as she happily kicked her hooves below her, her legs not quite reaching the ground. Tanz was recharging her mental energy with a sweetened cup of coffee also dolloped with fresh cream, her fingers spinning the drink with a wooden teaspoon barely tall enough to extend out of the ceramic as she sighed.

Well, they were here now.

In retrospect, perhaps she should have sent a letter more explicit than, "I think I'll visit Breeheart soon," before they had actually come, but it was a bit late for that now. She'd take this moment of peace to relax, perhaps even until tomorrow, before she went to try and find Attor.

Fea Line
Attor had expected a visit from Tanz, possibly Io, and though he still wasn't a fan of spawnlings, especially of the holey a-door variety, he had told himself to learn to at least tolerate them first. Starting with perhaps the one spawnling that mattered most right now, Iolyte.

He was currently mulling about the village, seeing to various small affairs he had offered to check on, doing his best not to get cold hooves. Not because Tanz was here, oh no. The one night of 'star gazing' was something he'd not regret... no the cold hooves was because spawnlings had so much energy that he just simply... did not have.

He had a mind to busy himself all day really but he knew he couldn't avoid them forever and when he managed to spot a very familiar starry demoness sitting at a table with an equally familiar starry faun like toddler covered in whip cream, he knew the moment had come.

Taking a deep breath, he walked over to the table. "Well well, look whose here." he said, squeezing Tanz on the shoulder and..... sorta? Smiled? At Iolyte?

You can do this, just behave.

Daisicle
Iolyte was wholly focused and looking down upon and eating her pancakes when a somewhat familiar voice caught her attention. She looked up, a bit of confusion crossing her features as she looked Attor up and down. The moment of recognition was visible, with her eyes widening and a big ol smile lighting up her face. "It's A-door! Mom, look behind you! A-door's really here just like you and Auntie and 'nkle said he would be! Woaaaaah!" She waved, a little bit of whipped cream getting onto the table from the fork still in her hand. "Do you remember me?!"

Tanz was sipping on her coffee when she felt a touch on her shoulder. She looked at him - he'd probably notice the bags under her eyes from the travel - and smiled. Oh good, this was actually less awkward than she'd expected.

And he was just as good on the eyes as she remembered.

"That's right Io, it's Attor." She emphasized the correct pronunciation of his name. "I'm surprised you recognized him." Oh look, Io was puffing up quite proudly at that. She smiled up at Attor. "How've you been? The village is much cuter than you described by the way."

Fea Line
Ah.... that... nickname ... A Door.

Attor face palmed mentally and took in a breath before letting out a sigh.

He then smiled best he could. Which was awkward. "I do indeed remember you, Iolyte." he said as he watched the whipped cream fly everywhere but decided that wasn't his problem. That was for whoever cleaned up at this place. Though he should probably at least help....

The nagging thought caught him and he took a few napkins and first gently grabbed Io's cheeks and dabbed it on her face before smiling. "Princess Whipped Cream you are." he said before he moved to clean the tables then back to Tanz, gently wrapping one arm around her waist to pull her closer to him. "I've been busy, but that's fine with me. Means work is good and the town, and by extension, me, is profitable." which meant he could buy Iolyte more whip cream with a side of pancakes while they were here.

As for the cute part of the village, he chuckled a bit. "Thank Bree for that. She also loves children by the way, so no shortage of things for the little Miss to do here." he added more quietly so that Io wouldn't hear...yet. Or so he hoped.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:26 pm
Daisicle
Io gasped - he remembered her too!! She squinted her eye and made a small noise of some sort as he cleaned off her cheek before shaking her head once the napping was removed. Then it hit her. "I'm ... A Princess?!?" Le gasp. She looked back at Tanz. "Mom! A-toor (she tried) said I'm a Princess!!" Yaaaay!

Nice job Attor, Tanz thought to herself before leaning into Attor's body. Her ears flicked towards him and her tailed flicked in soft, lazy swishes. "Hopefully that means they'll let you come visit more often - tradesmaster and all that." Her smile took on a sly note as she picked up what he was presumably putting down. "Oho~ you'll have to fill me in later. I'm sure she'd rather play than be drug around by us."

Io blinked before pointing at the adults. "Mom and A-toor are flirting!"

Fea Line
"Of course you are." he repeated to Io, doing his best to smile softly. She was his first real test run of... semi...having a kid. This was how you appeased them right? You did nice things and called them nice things? "Perhaps we can find you a nice crown too. Some of our groundskeepers make beautiful flower crowns." he added as an off thought. He was too busy enjoying Tanz being in his arms again when Io's last words made him freeze a bit.

Not that he went full ridged but he did stiffen up a bit. Good thing his fur was black because his cheeks felt hot. "Not flirting Princess" and in his head added yet. "Simply talking about how work may allow me to visit your home more often. Which means bringing gifts." he added quickly before looking back at Tanz.

What gifts would he even bring besides lots of desserts? Wouldn't that just make Io.... unfit?

Daisicle
"A CROWN?!" She beamed. "A flower crown??? A princess needs a crown, and a flower crown is perfect for a princess!" Well that was certainly many words that had a semblance of coherence. And then he said even more magic words. "PRESENTS? I LIKE PRESENTS. Bring me something that'll make my cousins jealous!" Well that was mean-spirited kid. ... not that Tanz was going to correct her at this time.

Seeing her cue to move along the conversation, Tanz cut in. "How about once we've finished our food, we go and hang out with Attor? Doesn't that sound fun?"

Io nodded aggressively before shoving pancakes into her mouth far beyond what would be considered polite.

Fea Line
Attor sighed but smiled, leaning in to gently nuzzle Tanz's cheek for her perfect distraction. "Good thinking." he smiled before leaning to whisper into her ear. "I'll have a present for you as well." he grinned, hoping the child had heard NONE of that because he took care to whisper VERY CAREFULLY.

"Gifts that would make a cousin jealous though...hmm." he thought a moment, thinking back to that holey fella. Night... Tazer? no that didn't seem right. Night something.... eh, Mr. Holes worked fine. "How about a giant stuffed tiger?" he thought a moment, trying to think what else was around here he could get. Briosca really loved children so there was no doubt an abundance of things he could find for Io.

Daisicle
Attor would be pleased that Io was much too focused on stuffing her face for their upcoming adventure to even try and listen to his flirting. Tanz, however, purred lightly and offered a rather suggestive smirk back as she responded in a similarly low, husky tone, "Looking forward to it." She'd have to get Io to bed early tonight - hopefully this adventure would tire her out quickly enough.

Io's cheeks were bursting and covered with the last vestiges of her pancakes. Her eyes sparkles at his suggestion. She opened her mouth to comment, remembered it was currently full, and closed it as she nodded vigorously instead. She was so excited!! She just couldn't wait!!

Tanz reached forward to clean up Io's face with a cloth napkin as the child finished up her food, which she in turn used to wipe off her hands like a good little girl. "Look! I'm finished!" She declared proudly as she presented her empty hands.

Tanz smiled and finished off her coffee, then showed the empty cup to Io. "Oh look, Mommy's done too. Is it time to go hang out with Attor?"

"YEEEAAAHHH!" Io exclaimed loudly as she raised her hands above her head.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces