[PRP] Mom, Got a Question [FINSIHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisicle
Tanz was going through some things recently, what with the sudden influx of children and with her daughter's immediate rejection of such... Not to mention the distance between Breeheart and Zamarad wasn't anything to scoff at, and the young children weren't yet old enough to make the trip.

So here she was, alone...

Having waited for her guard shift to finish, and figuring her mom would be back home by then as well, Tanz headed over to her parents' home and knocked on the door.

shadica
Laz was finishing up washing the dishes after her late dinner when she heard a knock on the door. Putting the final dish away she headed over and opened it.

"Tanz! What a nice surprise, come in come in!" She hadn't been expecting a visit but it was all ways nice to see her kids.

Daisicle
Tanz lifted her hand with a "Yo," as her mom opened the door, and she came on in as directed. She rocked on her heels before standing for a moment on her tippy-toes to peer a bit further towards the kitchen. "Oh, did you just finish eating? That's pretty late for you."

shadica
"Yeah I ended up staying late a work today, there was a bunch of paperwork dropped off at the last minute." she sighed shaking her head as she headed over to the couch. "How have you been lately?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:08 pm
Daisicle
Tanz made a face. "That's gross - was it so important that you couldn't just put it off until tomorrow?" She followed on in and started to immediately beat around the bush about why she was even here. After all... she hadn't told any of the rest of her family about the three little ones still in Breeheart. "It's been busy, y'know?"

shadica
"Unfortunately, it was about funding for the orphanage which needs to be done quickly so they can get stuff for the kids" She sighed tiredly. "Yes it has been getting busier around here with all the new people moving in. It's changed a lot since we first got here hasn't it?"

Daisicle
Tanz shrugged. "Yeah, I guess that makes some sense then, but they could have given it to you earlier in the first place." She glanced around. "Where's Mum anyways - out drinking with Vanessa again?" That'd be pretty ideal considering she didn't feel like having any sort of combo with em both here right now.

shadica
Laz nodded "yes oh speaking of drinking would you like some tea? " She paused for a moment "Or perhaps some wine?" She stood up to get some glasses and the drinks as she waited for the response on which beverage Tanz would like.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:09 pm
Daisicle
Tanz perked up a bit, her ears twitching upwards and forwards. "Oh sure! What kind you got today?" She moved over closer to her mom to peer over wherever she stashed the tea leaves.

shadica
"I have a new chamomile and lavender blend." Laz said as she rolled up the tea leaves to get them ready to soak once the water was finished boiling. Once the kettle started whistling she added the leaves poured the cups and handed one to tanz before settling down on the couch

Daisicle
Tanz graciously received the cup of tea and took a sniff, letting out a small, "Wow~" before following her mom over to one of the matching loveseats by the couch. She kept her wings folded as she leaned back into the soft fabric, then blew softly against the liquid's surface before taking a sip. "Oh wow, where'd you get this? It's so good."

shadica
Laz took a sip it was a very good tea. "A traveling Merchant had some. I'll have to get more when they come back." Laz had a feeling her daughter had came for something more than a 'hey how have you been mom?' type of thing. But she wasn't going to push. Tanz would get to it when she was ready.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:10 pm
Daisicle
Tanz took another sip of the tea with a smile, content to let the time pass idly without actually bringing up her purpose.

Several minutes of comfortable silence passed as they enjoyed each others company and continued drinking tea. Tanz was already halfway done when she finally started talking. "Hey mom..." she paused a moment. "...what was it like when mum showed up the first time? Like, with Aisha and Raabi'a."

shadica
Laz enjoyed the warmth of the tea cup in her hands and slowly drank it as she waited for her daughter speak up. It was nice to spend little quiet moments together.

She gently set the mug down on the table as Tanz asked the question. "hmm honestly? I was startled and surprised. I was panicking a lot but I tried to hide it because Shah said she'd leave and i'd never have to deal with her or the kids if i didn't want to and I didn't want to give her that impression. But i had no idea what to do at first."

Daisicle
"Right?!" Tanz cut in and interrupted her mom, but quickly quieted down with a "Sorry..." and let her finish. "Why didn't you want her to leave? It's not like you knew her at that point... not really."

shadica
"I didn't know her. But Aisha and Raabia where still my kids, so even if it was unexpected I should take responsibility and help take care of them." Laz explained "Mother would have been furious if she found out i had kids then said not my problem. She made Arc carry around a flour sack to teach him responsibility

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:11 pm
Daisicle
"Ah... Yeah... I guess that makes sense..." She was about to take a drink, but sputtered a bit at that second statement. "Wait really?"

shadica
Laz laughed as tanz sputtered on her drink. "Yup she found it on the doorstep one morning plonked it on his bed told him to give it a name and take care of it cuz it was his baby now." She laughed again "It was quite funny at the time, I liked to tease him about it because i didn't get one. Never where mother could hear of course, I didn't want her to throw one at me. "

Daisicle
Tanz made a bit of a face before laughing. "Man, I can totally see Gram doing that, haha." A pause as her ears perked up. "You should tell them all to come visit again! It feels like it's been ages since we last saw them!"

Seemed she was subconsciously changing the subject, her objective inadvertently fulfilled.

shadica
Laz had a an idea of why tanz had come to visit based on her out burst but wasn't completely sure yet. Well she wouldn't pry, it seemed like tanz was changing the subject again. "Yes it would be nice to see everyone again." She agreed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:12 pm
Daisicle
As if on someone's unknown cue, a mildly drunk Shah dramatically opened the door and walked over to her little Lazzy-boo-boo, a bottle of wine in one hand. "That was suuuuch a lovely evening, what a shame you couldn't join us this time~" She draped her arms over her shoulders from behind the couch and purred lightly, only noticing her daughter a few moments later when she glanced up.

Tanz, meanwhile, simply blinked, then grimaced at the sudden PDA between her parents. Ugh. Okay, okay... She got it. Setting her cup on a nearby table, she stood up and coughed once. "I'll... Uh... Be going then. You two uh... have fun and all that."

Shah's tail flicked lazily behind her as she remained pressed up against Laz, and she offered a wave to Tanz. "Haaaaave a good sleep Tanzanyt~"

Once her daughter was sufficiently leaving, she leaned forward to n** Laz's ear and purr again. "Come, come. The night is long, and we've yet to have time to ourselves in far too long~~"

shadica
Before Laz could say 'weclome home' Shah had all ready draped herself over the couch and laz's shoulders. "Have a good night Tanz." She called as her daughter grimaced and left. A flush appeared on her cheeks as Shah nipped her hear. "All right all right, but we should lock the door first. Last thing we need is one of our other kids showing up unexpectedly." She gave shah a kiss before heading over to lock the front door

Daisicle
Once the door was locked, it didn't take long for Shah to open up the bottle and begin pouring... and for their activities to dramatically change in nature...

Seemed they might find themselves sleeping in a bit the next morning. But for now, at least, the night was young.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces