Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:54 pm
Rubena's expression briefly lit up as Sol spoke of flying. "Yes!" she agreed enthusiastically, ruffling her own wings knowingly.

"Oh, I don't mind accompanying you," she said flirtatiously. "The quiet will be nice, especially with such lovely company."

Midnightspirit
Rubena > Solar Wind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:01 pm
Zhixuan's heart was beginning to sink. Was Feng Zhi not coming? She hadn't seen him yet, nor anyone else who resembled him. She finished her food and put her empty plate down on the nearest flat surface, folding her arms over her chest petulantly.

But something...had shifted in the air. Sharp eyes cast around for the source of the change in energy. Zhixuan's breath caught in her throat as she saw a vibrant, beautiful male ascending the staircase. It looked as if no one had seen him yet. If she moved fast, she could claim him before any of these scrawny, scraggly females did. Pausing only a moment to preen and make sure she was putting on her best appearance, she zipped over to him. He wasn't her best beloved, but if he wasn't coming, she wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

"Good evening," she trilled as she caught up to him, smoothly tucking her arm into his. "You deserve a beautiful lady on your arm. I'm Zhixuan."

Elros Namasi
Zhixuan > Persika

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:04 pm
Menelie

Sweet Tart smiled back and she said "Well it's taken now." She said in a flirty cheeky tone. She didn't know much about harpies but she was a pretty free-spirited pae so she didn't really care what species or gender someone was as long as they were fun. She didn't want to deal with any sticks in the mud. "I'm Sweet Tart and who might you be?" She asked curious to get to know this pae better and perhaps a number of other pae at this event. She wanted to have as much fun as she could fit in this vacation and she was determined.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alatheia eyes darted side to side as she gripped a book tightly to her chest. The glasses on her face slipped slightly down her nose, causing her to quickly push the rims back up her face. This had been a bad idea, bad bad bad idea. Why did she want to come? She was so outside of her comfort zone and what if someone saw her wings? She pressed her wings tightly against her body, her long tail was almost between her legs. Why couldn't she just be normal? Ok ok ok Theia...You just...Had to get to a corner and read her book and sneak out when everyone was parting and such. She could get through this. Right? She paced back and forth for a bit, thinking. No no no no she couldn't do this. She had to leave. Yes that was right. She took a deep breath and started to b line to the exit at full speed. Full speed lead her to bumping shoulders hard with a poor Shetani. This caused her to loose balance and go crashing into the floor, her book sliding across the floor and off into the darkness and her glasses fell off her face. Oh no no no this wasn't good! Now everyone would be looking her! She also couldn't see. She quickly scrambled to her knees hand started to blindly feel around for her glasses. "Sorry so sorry I didn't see you!" She still couldn't see him. Oh Earth Spirits save her.

MiddyGlow
Alatheia > Erlantz. Crash!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:11 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Koios jumped when someone petted his fur without permission. He turned at the sound of a voice and he blinked "Umm are you talking to me?" He asked. He didn't really consider himself pretty. He shook his head at the foolish question and shook his head. He wanted to have fun but he also wanted well he didn't know what he wanted but he was a little put off by this random female touching him without permission and then flirting with him. She had come on really strong and being as sheltered as he was he wasn't sure how to handle the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:12 pm
Ruya wrinkled her nose cutely and giggled at the joke, and sat down next to Sweet Tart, subtly pulling the chair closer to her. "I'm Ruya," she responded. "I couldn't help but notice you were alone, and a beautiful fae such as yourself deserves some company." She hadn't flirted in some time, but it was like flying; you never really forgot how. Just had to get back into it. "Where are you from?"

MiddyGlow
Ruya > Sweet Tart

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:19 pm

Eniko couldn't help but shrug back - he was absolutely right. Of course Venus would have good wine.

She then took a sip before glancing around, and then nodding to again agree with his observation. "Yeah, you don't see many like this back in Koehaira." Was that a... winged worm? ...and so many tentacles. Honestly, it was a bit much to take in. "Makes me appreciate the simple we have back home." These crazed hybrids could stay away - especially the legless ones. They were kind of creepy.

At the next question, she smiled slyly and took another sip. "Why, you know~ Some food would be nice, and I've heard their bar is supposed to be among the best..." she looked around and sighed slightly before shrugging. "...but, I'm not seeing any bars... Oh well - could begin our second glasses and give the place time to liven up before going too wild ourselves." Honestly, a lot of it was her not wanting to stand out when most were still settling in.

Menelie
Eniko > Kasmai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:25 pm
Kasmai, who had been looking around at the wild assortment of pae again, snapped his attention back to Eniko. "Yes! Simple life. I was just thinking that," he agreed with a chuckle, running a hand through his hair and shaking his head.

"Then I'd be happy to accompany you to the buffet, my lady," he said with a silly, sort of sarcastically fancy tone, offering his elbow again, a cheeky little smile on his face. It was clear he was enjoying this far too much. He was happy to be here with Eniko, where he didn't have to take himself too seriously around her, rather than trying to flirt with someone new and unknown. "Or, if you like," he offered, returning to his normal tone of voice, "You can go sit down and I'll bring us a couple plates?"

Daisicle
Kasmai > Eniko

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:26 pm

At the sound of someone nearby, Sonorilla looked around and furrowed her brow slightly, no pae immediately seeming to have said anything. Well... That was quite peculiar... She'd turned to say something to her sister when a small tap on her knee caused her to raise her leg up (not that she hit the source - thank goodness) and look down. Oh. There was a young naga - it always took an incredible amount of self-control to not give into instinct when she saw them, but they'd had one grow in the orphanage recently. She could handle a child. She'd done so before.

Deep breath in, then out. She was not her instinct, she was her decisions.

She offered Rubena a wave goodbye before returning her gaze to the small serpent, a mostly-warm smile on her face. Her eye may have twitched as she crouched down to come closer to eye level. "Hello there little one - are you lost?"

DaemonGabrielle
Sonorilla > Abilene

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:27 pm
Cascade had just walked into the grand area when her eyes immediately fell on a faun walking the most odd way she's ever seen a pae walk. Was that even normally possible? She stopped and watched as he started to talk to one of the huge statues that were around the hall. Could he see something she couldn't? Was he crazy? Should she has listen to her father about not going? Too late now.

Once the faun was looking around the room their eyes met. Cascade's mouth hung open slightly at a complete lost for words. She shifted slightly, causing her skin to sparkle in the light of the room as she found some words. "Isn't...Eating the fae wrong?" Why would you want to eat a fae or battle or whatever he was talking about. She was so confused.

DaemonGabrielle
Cascade > Yipes. Cascade.EXE has stopped working.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:41 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Erlantz had no idea what had happened till he turned and realized he had been crashed into and he saw the lovely pae who had crashed into him and he had no idea what to say. "Umm I..I.." Then he looked her over "Oh are you alright? Were you hurt when you crashed into me?" He was confused as she seemed to be feeling around for something. Then he spotted the glasses and he said softly "Umm are these what you are looking for?" He held the glasses out to her. He was glad that they hadn't broken them in the crash.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:43 pm
Datum looked up lazily at the newcomer who was speaking to him. His solid red eyes had been closed, resting. He hadn't taken the time to really look around the place yet, so he did so now to see what the other was talking about. The venue seemed as grand as usual, but there did seem to be something missing, though Datum couldn't quite place it. "Yeah, I think I remember it... maybeeeeeee being fancier." the male said with a shrug.

Datum's nostrils flared he had never smelled such a strong aroma before. It was incredibly overpowering, perhaps too much so. He looked at the other fellow, certain it was coming from him, especially with the way he had bedazzled himself. "What are you trying to attract with that smell?" He asked. They had no need for such things under the water.

-------------------

Eruza looked on with interest as his eyes laid upon another Rak on the balcony. It had been a very long time since he had seen one of his own kind. He was intrigued and couldn't help but walk her way. Seeing her drink, he regretted that he hadn't the foresight to grab himself one before he went upstairs. He would have to remedy that later, but for now he didn't want to lose the other feline. The make caught sight of the accursed scratches across her chest and knew that she too was tethered to another, "Manage to get away for an evening?" he asked her, trailing one of his claws along the balcony rail, and leaving the faintest of scratches behind.

DaemonGabrielle
Viognier and Kittums

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Midnightspirit

Computerized Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:21 pm
Sol looked blankly back at her then smiled again. “Okay. I saw a really cute guy head up the stairs maybe he won’t mind some company as well. I wonder if he was looking “ he said with pseudo obliviousness, changing tactics now. “I wonder if he would like some pastries. You think? He was sooo cute “ he tilted his head and sniffled again only to stare past her for a moment, “Hey, isn’t that a male harpy? I never seen one before “ he said seriously motioned to the male harpy Guy!Persika curiously.

Menelie
Sol to Rubena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:24 pm
Still wondering at what was going on with her voice and feathers, Persika was somewhat engrossed in interpreting the instructions on the invitation and so was caught completely off-guard by the strange female harpy hanging on her arm.

Persika tended toward the slighter end of the scale species-wise and would, normally, probably have had to look slightly upward at Zhixuan. Instead, she found herself looking slightly downward. Confused and flustered, Persika fell back into diversionary tactics she'd used before to drive away hostile females; namely, shaking out her bright feathers and trying to make herself look as big and scary and not-worth-fighting as possible. Under the circumstances, though, her efforts seemed to have the opposite of the intended effect. "I'm not... I don't... I mean, you're lovely..." Oh no, someone please help. Just what was she supposed to do here?!

Menelie
GS!Persika @ Zhixuan x'D

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:24 pm
Menelie

Sweet Tart didn't mind the harpy cozying up to her the only thing she would mind is if they got jealous if Sweet decided to wander around and meet other pae this vacation that she would find annoying. "That is sweet of you to say, you don't look half bad yourself." She said with a cheeky smile. "I've visited Sparks Hallow and Breeheart. A few other places, but haven't decided to settle anywhere, what about you?" She wasn't sure if she would ever decide on a place she wanted to truly settle down it was always possible that she would turn out to be a wanderer.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff