Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:53 pm
He raised his eyebrows at the harpies response to him. "It could be..." Lykon responded delicately. Mortals weren't really his type, but he had to be mindful of the fact that this was a harpy and it was much better to have her occupied with dancing, then maiming the other party guests over a turf war. Dancing with her was a sacrifice he would gladly make. He could figure out a way to slip from her later once he got her dancing. He took a step back towards the dance floor and beckoned her to follow him.

Menelie
Rubena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:57 pm
Wolfs Heart
Datum watched as the other male submerged himself in the water in an attempt to cleanse himself of the perfume. He was certain that the other winged fish was saturated in smell enough that the water was now polluted with the smell. Now Datum was probably going to smell like roses for the rest of the night. When the male offered him a sniff of his wrist, Datum rolled his eyes, though given the solid red color of his eyes it wasn't exactly an obvious eyeroll. He sniffed anyways, but he really couldn't tell if there was a difference the odor was forever burned into his nose.

He didn't want to have to deal with the fallout of telling the other male that though, "Uh, its fine." Datum answered. He winced in the direction of the grand entrance that was being made. "I think its usually a chick..." he said thoughtfully. Datum watched the dancing that was beginning, it was quite alluring, perhaps he would make his way over there soon to watch the show.

But it was simply not meant to be, why would he want to watch the exotic dancers when his very own prince charming was right in the pool with him. Flying fish began to dance around them and squirrels sitting on top of pool noodles were singing romantic songs as they floated by. Datum's tail slipped back into the water as he leaned towards the other male with a dreamy gaze across his creepy eyes.

"A chick you say? Wonder if this is her man?" He pondered out loud, still rubbing his tail under water. He wasn't alarmed by the chaos and the dancing at this point, but he had hoped that somethong magical would happen.

Viognier was oblivious to the goo goo eyes, however. He was more worried about his effect on the ladies. Which meant he also missed his new friend invadi ng his space.

Ignoring the chaos going on around them, he dipped down in the pool again. "What am i gonna do, man?" He asked. He turned to Datum to get his opinion but was a bit taken aback by how close he was.

"Urm....need something?" He asked, a slight tremble in his voice from nerves.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:59 pm
"If you do visit Koehaira I'd love to meet up again," trilled Ruya, raising her eyebrows once.

At the suggestion that they dance, she nodded gratefully. She felt restless, like she needed to do something with her body. She downed the rest of her wine and stood up, holding her hand out for Sweet Tart. She could already feel the music getting into her bones and she swung her hips rhythmically.

MiddyGlow
Ruya > Sweet Tart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Calliope giggled as Zu decided to join in her antics, and she did a soft strum of her lyre. Oh, how she loved the way its cords harmonized with whatever she wished them to. She hummed a little to herself to pick the melody before she started to play, first softly, but quickly growing in volume. The sweet tune of her music seamlessly blended and aided that of the DJ, adding an almost ephemeral aspect to it. As she twisted and twirled in dance with her cousin and brother.

Courtesy of her gift, patrons looking around them or to the dance floor would start to see little creatures, lights, feathers, perhaps even leaves fluttering about where there was none. While many would attribute this to inebriation or their general frenzied state, make no mistake - those illusions were certainly visible to all.

Daedalus wasn't sure he fully believed what Zu was saying, but she was saying it so earnestly that he couldn't find fault with it. She really was such a sweet girl, a little rose blooming so beautifully among his cousins. He loved to see it.

But before he followed after, he pulled out four more arrows real quick for a little bit more personal fun making sure everypae was up and grooving. His targets... aha! There they were.

The first arrow took flight towards a feline-esque sprite of mixed brown coloration - her tail looked so nice and fluffy! He'd love to burry his face in it.

The next two he knocked simultaneously, aiming at a pair of younger siblings that were doing too much talking, not enough dancing. This should help!

And one last boop towards an angry looking faun-hybrid that should be less grumpy and more dancey. Definitely dancey. He'd enjoy himself much more like that.

You could say he had -ahem- cats on the mind, much as young men his age often do. They were so fun to pet and play with. With a satisfied nod, he slung his quiver behind him, presumably finished for the night, and ran off to join his sister and cousin dancing through the crowd.

Menelie
Calliope/Daedalus > Zuleika

All
To all partying within or looking upon the dance floor:

Calliope has begun playing her magical lyre, which allows her to create illusions based on the music she is playing!
Your pae may be able to see little creatures, lights, feathers, perhaps even leaves fluttering in the vicinity! (as illusions, of course)

Revel1984
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Kimmie has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - she's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Twitchapher the 3rd
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Adelio has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - he's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Strawberri Stardust
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Xenais has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - she's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Fea Line
Oh Goodness Gracious!

Attor has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - he's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shakira, Shakira, Shakira.
Step, left hip out, pose.
Step, right hip out, pose.
Step, left hip out, pose.

The harpy matriarch made her deliberate entrance onto the balcony of the 2nd floor, her hips most certainly did not lie as they matched the beat of the music pumping from down below. As she reached the edge of the balcony, she stopped, and frowned. Her feathers were noticeably ruffled as she looked down at the scene below. However, it wasn't Dio and his posse that bothered Venus' songbird. No, it was the obscene amount of harpies that were present that quickly soured Shakira's mood.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:03 pm
Kimmie had already been enjoying the party, drinks were flowing, food was plentiful, the music was amazing, especially when it shot up another notch when someone, (she wasn't much paying attention anymore) cranked up the music, she'd just been dancing with a cute boy when she felt a sharp sting, she turned and slapped the Pae directly behind her "NO TOUCHING" she snapped, before storming off, the annoyance in her battling with a new found urge to dance. She wondered if there were any poles around, as she shimmied her way around, dancing away as she searched for a pole.

(anyone feel free to either be the male pae she was dancing with, or the one she slapped, just quote me)  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:07 pm
" I ummm...This is all a bit much for me..." She looked to the ground for a moment before she yelled as 'IT WAS ME, DIO!' echoed through the room which startled her. Alatheia looked around as the lights dimmed and the music roared across the room. She clapped her hands over her ears. This. This is clearly why she wanted to leave. "This isn't what I imagined" She whimpered. Oh right the book. "Oh, my book...I had it but..." She looked around but with all the busy bodies, beats, and dancing well...Alatheia frowned. "I can't see anything now. It must be long gone now." Her poor poor book.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:20 pm
MiddyGlow
DaemonGabrielle

Koios shivered as he heard that voice again it freaked him out a little bit. "No I wasn't planning to drink it, Frog Death was a mistake in judgment." He said shaking his head. He accepted the normal drink he needed the liquid courage. He looked the harpy over again and couldn't remember if they had exchanged names. "I'm Koios by the way, I'm not sure if we exchanged names before." He looked about and saw the beer pong table. He wasn't sure what to do with this situation but he thought maybe he could give the harpy one more chance. "Want to go play beer pong?"

"And i am Asios." She announced, tucking her wings back and standing at her full height. Then he suggested beer pong.

"I am not used to this game, you must show me how." She agreed and followed the mottled cow faun to the pong tables.

<@<@((OOC: an eternity late))r@<@<@<@
Asios was well and truly snockered. She could barely stand up as they left the beer pong table. "Ypu play a good game, my friend!" She said, attempting to slap Koios on the back in friendly gesture.

The pong had been fun!. After the 13th cup of ale, she no longer cared about this young fauns spots. Only that he was a fierce competitor. That was enough for her.

"Doyou know what would be most excellent right now? Dumplings! We should get some! Or maybe more ale!?" She broke off into giggles, swaying as she walked.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Erlantz was overcome with the need to dance. He really wanted to help Alatheia but he ended up starting to dance as she mentioned her book and being pulled away to the dance floor by the siren that was the arrow of dance attracted to the Djs music. He frowned as he danced away. "I'm so sorry I don't know what's come over me." He said in dismay.

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:34 pm
"Then let's enjoy it while it lasts, yeah?" he suggested cheekily. The change in form had put Kasmai in a distinctly devil-may-care sort of mood. He put his hands and the air and shook his long hair around, hips circling, shoulders shaking. When offered, he took the shot from Eniko and tossed it back, only coughing a little after he'd done so. He definitely needed to practice that."Wooh!" he exclaimed jubilantly.

The liquor warmed him pleasantly and put a wide smile on his face. He'd take another of those if they came around. This was high-quality stuff! He took one of Xeneka's hands and twirled her around with a whoop. He could tell she mostly had eyes for Eniko, which he honestly could see why--Eniko was an absolute vision the way her body moved with the music, and her smile was radiant on her face. Later he'd have to show her just how beautiful he thought she was. He took one of Eniko's hands, now, and gave her a twirl as well.

Daisicle
Kasmai > Eniko

Falcona
Kasmai > Xeneka

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:42 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Koios couldn't even deal with the idea of drink or food at this point he crawled off to his hotel room to lay down and regret his life choices at least till later when he would likely regret his life choices again playing another drinking game.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh I can show you much, much more than that if you let me - I'll give you the night of your life." In fact, she'd let him take her right now if he wanted her... right here even, though she still had enough in the way of critical thinking to at least hold off until they got somewhere private. The buildup was half the fun anyways.

Hands still holding his, her tailfeathers shaking with her hips and notably not very close to any of the other harpies crowding this space, she offered a sly smile. "Just let the music feel you and move your body~!"

sailornorthstar
Sonorilla > Glister

Daisicle

Aged Genius

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:46 pm
The pole dancing was fun, for a minute or two. If they really wanted it to be a party, Pheanna would be up there shaking it for the crowd. Plotting to make that happen kept him occupied a few minutes before he noticed the bar with the mixed drinks.

He was planning drinks. More alcohol was clearly needed here. The new host was too lethargic to have any fun with. The only thing that delayed him was a familiar figure. Grinning, with a hand raised like he had a cup, "Hotkos! You are here! Lets find some trouble!" Or make it, he was good at that one too. Between alcohol and trouble he causally stated "I need to borrow an arrow. I won't hit anyone, promise" Anyone believing that one could have an all expenses paid trip to a safe volcano tubing trip.

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:49 pm
Rubena glowed, ruffling her feathers delightedly. "Very well, I accept." She followed him into the dance floor, beginning to move her body even before she got there, so infectious was the music. The movements felt good--they made her happy. And the happier she felt, the more she danced, and the more she danced, the happier she felt!

It was good to get out of her head like this. To lose herself in careless abandon, her body jostling against others'. A handsome stranger as her dance partner. She eyed him with a certain hunger. Perhaps she could try her hand at seduction again...

Wolfs Heart
Rubena > Lykon [arrow: mirth]

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:49 pm
Pel was fresh and clean the bath and in a hastily made dress that he had fashioned from the hotel's drapes. He chose to think of the curtain rod as extended shoulder pads.

Look, he knew it was silly but it was all he had. He had even fashioned a hat out of the pillows that went to couch in the hotel lobby. Had taken him real copper to get a mellon to bring him those. The rod, he couldnt do anythi ng about and the tassles are....mere accessories? He didnt know.

For the first time in his life, Pel felt ill prepared to face the party.

But he was a trooper. So he wandered down the stairs and stopped for the party to take him in, in wonder, and was severely taken aback.

The dance floor was utter chaos. There were maenyds and satyrs everywhere. Neither of which Pel approved of, due to his love and his knowledge that they were dancing most salacious like. It was indecent.

Were there two octopus fighting over turkey leg scraps? Were people playing....pong? What was the bar doing open where any patron could mix their own drinks?

Pel shuddered to think what Pothos would do when he saw all this chaos and carnage. Oh no. He had to find a god and put a stop to this.

So, off he went. Looking for a God. Any god.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff