User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Moore Italian
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Penny, Chadwick, Cenek, Wedding Guests
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gus and Brook's Wedding Reception
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? They do have a huge family though

Finley was a bit surprised he was invited to help prepare for Brook and Gus' surprise wedding reception. Ever since Chadwick had been kicked out of his family home, Finley was pretty sure he was enemy number one in Mrs. Knapp's eyes. As they got there, He did overhear that she wasn't going to attend, since she had the kids to care for, and honestly, stress floated off Finley's chest. When Theo arrived, Finley hurried to help unload piles of sweets, then finally an elaborate wedding cake.

When Cenek commented on throwing Penny as elaborate a party, she retorted quickly that she'd need to be found a groom first. Finley snorted a bit, a smile on his face. He gently nudged Chadwick walking a bit away as the lights in the room were turned off. The door jingled, everyone around shouting a hearty surprise. Finley's voice joined the fray, looking around as confetti popped everywhere. Thank god, they were magic, or cleaning this much out of a restaurant would be hell. As Cenek went to go talk with his sister, Penny walked over, commenting that the Knapp family was bigger than her own.

"I would say they're bigger than mine too, but I'm pretty sure that's known. I think she's got thirteen kids now. That's a hell of a lot of siblings. I know I couldn't do it, even being used to being around a ton of kids." He slyly grabbed a cookie from the table, nibbling on the fancy sweet. "Honestly, I think she's trying to finish out the alphabet, what with their naming. Though I figure it's got to be hard to keep picking names ending in 'K'. Though it is pretty fun to call them by their name, all the middles included." He sent over a devious grin, dark eyes looking over at the center of the party.

kiska166

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I'll plead the fifth 'cause you know it's ******** the police. Sometimes it feel like I can't even control me.
Gotta watch my back 'cause this look, he's tryna hold me, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep
Found out she tried to take her life before I wrote this. You never really know how low someone's low is
Knew her and her sister since they were both kids. It breaks my heart, I live too far to even notice
Oh as of late now, I don't know what is free or what is fate now, should I stay or walk away now?
If I had the choice to read the end I'd rip the page out
They try to tell me who I am before they know me. Got all the signs someone next to the cold feet
Been livin' fast, don't know how to take it slowly, and I can't die before I wake if I get no sleep