Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Adventures in D-D Style Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:45 am
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As soon as they entered he noticed another had entered the arrogant murdering human he noticed earlier though he didn't know his full story Pisces did not feel threatened in his eyes there was much a human could do to a Au Ra unless he was asking for a good beating; He handed Gem off the sweet roll whose eyes lit up as she began to eat it,"Thank you brother", she said her mouth full forgetting to be polite as he managed a half smile,"Alright lets get our supplies and meet on the edge of town in 2 hours", he told the group as he turned with gem while they went back to their room to gather stuff,"We keep getting a bigger party.. not sure how I feel about this..", he confessed as she smiled at him patting his back,'its gonna be okay Pi I promise", she said softly knowing he worried about treachery; As the two siblings gathered up their things they would head out of the inn and pack up on provisions before being at the meeting stop by the second hour they agree upon; Nargoal grunted in agreement and left the inn immediately after they were told to meet up and began to rummage about she found a pack that could many things in it and would wear it as they all met up at the meeting spot,"This forest is far.. I seen the map", she said pulling out her own small map and gazing at it with disapproval,"Very far south.. I hear to the south east there is a Fire Mountain that contains your kind these mountain dwellers have been there for thousands of years... Once ruled by the land of fire dragons", Pisces turned toward her replying,"We may visit if it isn't out of the way", he said knowing that they were in the north east and would be heading south of here to the eastern region of Pandora; ;

[I thought we could use the world building from our old previous rp for a basis of the biomes]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:12 am
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Rex nods when they got the time limit and gives a smile."Ok ill meet you then I have some stuff to pick up."He says before he heads out taping Pisces shoulder as he passes him he says with a grin,and then grabs Shrou by the back of his hood and drags him out of the inn with Shrou yelling at him."Hey hey hey let go you oof you could just ask me to walk you over grown lizard."He yells and Rex laughs."Oh give it up and just enjoy the ride."He says with another laugh as they leave the inn.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal nodded to the group and went to gather his things. He then went to the marketplace to fetch some hunting gear. Once finished he meets up with Gem and Pisces at the meeting spot. He smiles when he sees Gemini, but then he drops his head at the memory of went down that morning."Sorry about this morning, I got frustrated with Nargol... I told her you needed time to rest and restore from or previous job..." He said with embarrassment, his cheeks turning red. He looked back up at her and gave an awkward grin. "Did you at least sleep well?" He asked with concern.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:37 am
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

Nargoal chuckled,"You seem to not understand how Nargoal works", she told Kaal as he came forward to apologize to Gem; The Au Ra smiled at him kindly,"Its alright... and yes..", she sighed,"If someone hadn't hogged all the cover last night", she glared over at her brother who was studying the map intensively,"Either way I'm going to be alright", she confirmed to them with a smile,"Its going to be fun sleeping underneath the stars don't you agree Pi?", she asked her brother who looked up,"Rex and that other guy are taking a long time", he snorted with disapproval; Nargoal grunted in agreement,"They best be on their way or I shall have to deal with them both later", agreed the orce as she placed a hand on her large curvy hip,"Nargoal will be hungry later.. I will find a large boar for us to feast on", she told them; ;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:46 am
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Rex and Shirou both show up as they where talking about them taking so long and Rex laughs."Sorry to disappoint you lady we got held up a little."He says with a grin and Shirou was grinning as well and both looked like they got into a fight and Shirou had on a set of gantlets and boots that where glinting faintly and Rex had a ripped shirt and had a pack on his back."If every one is ready then we should head out Shirou you will be our scout sense you don't need gear."He says and Shirou looks over at him."You sure i mean i don't mind."He says looking around the group."Are you all ok with me being your scout."He ask the rest of them as they started to head out.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal smiled at Gem's kind words. He then chuckled at Nargol. "I'll join you, if that's okay... I've been itching for a good hunt." He watched as Rex and Shirou walked up. "Speak of the devil..." He said, then pausing to listen to Rex speak. "I don't see a problem with him being a scout, but are we going to address why the two of you are all banged up?"

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

Nargoal looked over at him with a grunt,"Meat good", she confirmed seeing the pair appear she managed to laugh,"They were checking out each others feat of strength no?", she said with a smirk,"Perhaps good idea..", she added,"You are much smaller in build than most..", she commented on this being a good factor for a stealth skill; Gem noticed the pair barely glancing at Rex still feeling scorn from yesterday and wouldn't forget it anytime soon,"Come on lets get going", she smiled at the group in whole but turned her attention away and walked with Nargoal and Kaal instead as Pisces cleared his throat to rex nodding to him for him to fall back from the group as they walked on ahead he said in a low voice,"So you gonna talk about that eyeball or what", he said,"the nearly 4 thousand years we have been alive and I have never came across my own kind having the eye of a dragon", he commented with narrowed eyes;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Rex turns and slows down letting the others get farther ahead of them and spoke softly."I was hoping you would forget about that."He says his voice was off slightly as he spoke."But if you must know it was a "gift" form my father about 3 thousand years ago he attacked my home and for 7 days and nights we fought he scrached out my eye as we fought but at the end he gave me his eye to replace mine."He says coldly as he reaches a hand up and covers his eye even though it was already covered."He killed so many and now when i look in a mirror I have to see this eye looking back at me."He says as he lowers his hand."My father was a black dragon and i have no idea what my mother was but my purple eyes are not normal among our people ether."He says as he looks ahead at the group to see Shirou laughing and then looks at Pisces and whispers."The new guy is no joke he held his own against me with his fists yet it felt like I was fighting my self it was kine of creepy."He adds.

As Rex fell back Shirou turns to Nargoal and laughs a little."Don't think just becuse I am smaller then you that i am not good in a fight I did just fight Rex and I held my own even though fighting with fists is the last weapon I would use in a fight i use two short swords mostly."Note he says this with out having any weapons on him other then the rusty old one on his hip and he looks around."So Kaal was it what kind of weapons do you use other then your axe."He asks with a grin,trying to get to know every one.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal laughed at Nargol's comments and nodded at Gem's words. Agreeing with Shirou, he added "He's right Nargol, looks can be deceiving." He then looked to Shirou to acknowledge his question. "Sorry we haven't been properly introduced Shirou, and to answer your question... two handed weapons are my specialty... battleaxes are my weapon of choice, but I'm also good with war hammers, clubs, swords... dual wielding weapons, and I'm not too shabby with the bow, but I only use the bow when I hunt." He paused. "Now you say you use short swords, but all I see is a rusty old sword resting at your waist, what's the deal with that?" He asked respectfully.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:45 am
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

Pisces looked over at rex nodding,"I see.. to have a bloodthirsty parent.. I would not know how that is..", he confessed,"Me and Gem do not know who is our real mother we just found out her name but the other day... for years i've tried to figure out why she would abandon us.. I always wanted to know.. and I also want to know..", he said,"If there is a way to break this bond with my sister.. to feel pain to be connected with her.. I feel like my mother would know the answer.. or perhaps whoever my father is..", he told him,"Hopefully the further south we go the closer we can get to her...", he told him,"Her name is Igrane.. they say she is a fierce fire dragon that roves the southern lands and the deserts.."; Gem was enjoying herself as she listened careful smiling at her friends, Nargoal was listening in on the conversation between Kaal and Shirou;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Shirou grins at Kaal's question and he holds out a hand."I should show you sense you all will be with me any way."He says as some lines appear on his hand(Just like his picture)."Trace on."He says and a set of swords appear in his hands and he spins the blades with a grin."These are my blades Kanshou and Bakuya."He says and holds one out to him."Careful these things are heavier then they look."He adds with a grin."As for the sword on my hip its a sword i found about seven years ago in a lake inside a little gratio"He says and during this time Rex was listening to Pisces and nods."Will if I hear any thing you two will be the first to know,i will help how i can."He says as he looks back at the group in time to see Shriou summon weapons form his hands and he yells out."How the hell did you do that Shirou."He asks running back to the group.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:16 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal revels at the sight of the swords "I'm impressed Shirou, there's more to you than meets the eye!" He exclaimed with excitement. He turns to the women "Isn't that impressive?!" He asks, grinning from ear to ear. He then turned back to Shirou "You give your blades names?" He paused for a second "And if you can summon blades to appear from thin air, why keep a rusty sword on your person? I mean no disrespect of course."

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

Gemini found his power very unique,"I have never met someone who can summon blades of metal from thin air...", she replied,"And I've been around a lot longer than you have been alive", she winked at the boy smiling in a playful gesture nothing more,"Your magic is rather fascinating", she assured him; As her brother came up to inspect him,"Yes... very.. and there is that sword like Kaal says, Mind telling us the story about it while we head on our way to this forest?", he asked; Since it was a long walk they might as well get a good story out of it,"Nargoal also likes this magic", she grunted in agreement with the others in the group hoping to also hear a strory from him as well;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:45 am
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Shriou laughs and smiles and looks at Gemini."Thank you but even i don't know what my magic is really capable of all i know is its called projection it lets me copy any thing form weapons to clothing."He says looking over and he sees Pisces sword and spoke."Trace on."And markings appeared form his eye to his hand and soon after Pisces sword appears in his hand but the one he had was still there."See I can copy any weapon after just seeing it." He says as he spins the blade around then it vanishes and he smiles."So in short i am a jack of all trades and can play any role thats needed."He says before looking at the sword on his hip."And this sword is an odd one you see seven years ago I was out hunting and I could hear whispering and followed them to the a little gratio and this blade was sticking just out of the water and something in me told me to take it and form that point on only i have been able to handle it."He says pulling it form its sheath and holds it up."I cant seem to figure it out and as far as i know its the only sword i cant seem to copy almost like it wasn't made by human hands yet its not evil and I can hear people talking when i am sleeping but the only words I can make out are knight and king."He says as he smiles as he puts it back into the sheath and looks at the group."In all honesty i want to know more about it my self."He says with a laugh."We should set up camp and get some lunch last thing we want is to be hungry and have to fight."He says looking at Kaal and Nargoal."Why don't you two go hunt and ill have a fire set up by the time you get back and ill cook what you bring back."He says with a grin.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal watches in amazement. "I've never seen this kind of magic before, it's amazing!" He exclaimed. "I have questions, but I'll ask them once we've returned from the hunt." He glances to Nargol "I've been dying for a good hunt, I used to lead them with my tribe back at my old stronghold..." He paused with a sigh. "Are you ready Nargol?"

Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff