Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Adventures in D-D Style Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:16 pm
Okay boys this is our set up I'm quoting you both once all 3 profiles are up we can begin you are free to make as many characters as you want just keep up with them all razz Post layout is below:

Pic:
Name:
Race:
Weapons:
Pets:
Bio:

You are free to keep some of the information out the main information of your name, race, class, are essential everything else is free for you to leave in mystery Idc xD
Chwance

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Gemini
Race: Au Ra
Class: Mage
Weapons: Staff, dagger, bow and arrows
Pets: MIku -small dragon-
Bio: is the twin sister of Pisces her and her brother have been inceperable since they were born while she decided to learn the way of magic he had decided to being the warrior and tank the brutality of the waves they have been wanting to make a team

Name: Pisces
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Great sword, two handed axe
pets: Kyoto- small dragon-
Bio: Pisces is the twin brother of Gemini they have been together since birth after their mothers abandonment they were briefly raised by humans until theyh were old enough to fend for themselves they left their human parents and journyed the world while his sister learned magic Pisces decided to be her protector and thus took up the sword; He is rather chivalrous and puts others before himself;
Name: Nargol
Class:Tank
Weapons: Club/Shield
pets: frog luci
BIo: Nargol was always well renown for her amazing strength yet her beauty but many a brave man can not stomach her womanliness including her own kind; Because of her rather 'round' proportions; Despite her discrimination she is very active and enjoys, good company, food and ale lots and lots of it; She is semi-alcoholic likes to indulge in drinks and has no problems with sleeping with both men and women; When she is actively drunk she is very flirtatious and rather pushy so its best to stay away unless your ready for a ride wink  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 4:55 pm
Name: Sin Darklight
Race: Huamn
Class: sorcerer
Weapons: Magic
Pets: N/A(Seen later)
Bio: Sin was born with a wand in his hand or so his father would say,he was always gifted in magic and other arcane arts and as he grew so did his powers and at the age of 10 he was casting high level spells and when he turned 15 he was on his own seeing the world with the staff his father gave him,after about two years of being on his own his family was killed by bandits and after he found there hide out he let his powers fly earning him the name Darklight as the fire he let fly that day was as black as the night sky on a new moon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:09 pm

Name: Rex'ky
Class: Monk
Weapons: Fists feet and his chi
Pet: None
Bio: Rex'ky can't remember where he was born but sense he was young he was trained how to fight with his hands and soon this way of life was all he knew.

Name: Shirou Emiya
Race: Human
Class: Weapon master
Weapons: Any weapon he has seen
Pet: N/A
Bio: Shirou was raised by the streets and never had anything to call his own but as he grew up he learned how to steal but he never kept it for him self and always gave money or food to those who really needed it,even from a young age Shirou had a power that let him copy any weapon he seen and use it him self but along with this power his speed and reflexes where also inhansed.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Name: Kaal
Race: Orc
Class: Barbarian
Weapons: Battleaxe
Pets: N/A
Bio: It was tradition in his tribe that once the eldest son came of age,
he was to challenge his father in a fight to the death and earn the title of chief.
Kaal isn't one to turn down a fight, but he grew bored.
He didn't feel his skill was challenged enough.
So he left, hoping to find some form of adventure to quench his blood lusting thirst.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Name: Raja (Raa-juh)
Race: Dryad (tree nymph)
Class: Druid
Weapons: Spear, Earth magic
Bio: Don't let appearances fool you, Raja is more than just a pretty face.
She's intelligent, quick-witted, and a little sassy.
Not only is she great with a spear, but she can also use magic to weaponize nature to do her bidding.
Raja was born from the Earth, she has no family. She has a lighthearted spirit and enjoys a good time.

Name: Catherine
Race: Human/Angel Hybrid
Class: Holy Knight
Weapons: Double-handed Sword
Bio: Catherine was raised by the nuns on the monastery.
Her father was an angel, and was murdered for laying with a human.
Her mother, rest her soul, died during childbirth.
She has devoted her life to fighting the evil that purges the earth.
There's definitely an innocence about her. Her heart is pure as gold.  

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

Gemini woke that morning yawning as she sat up in the full side bed her brother was still sleeping soundly as she poked him in the cheek,"Get up", she said nudging his sleepy head out of bed while he grumbled and rolled over trying to ball himself from her assaulting fingers,"Will ya just get up already", she sighed getting out of bed she pulled her night shift over her head as she began to dress for the day while Pisces began to slowly rouse himself from sleep watching her shadow,"Where are we going again..", he said slowly getting up she already half way dressed as he walked over next to her and grabbed a shirt by their clothes,"Well... I thought maybe we could try the bar downstairs?", she suggested hopefully as he looked over at her rather annoyed while he pulled his shirt on and then began to put his armor on,"And you think thats a good idea?", he said shaking his head as she frowned pulling her robes over her head and then grabbing her staff,"I mean.. its getting harder to raid some of these areas alone.. and if we want more money and an easier life we are going to need a bigger team", she sighed at his quiet response as he grabbed his double axe putting it onto the holster on his back criss cross from his long sword,"Brother", she smiled,"You worry to much if we don't trust them then.. they don't join simple as that", she said hopefully getting him used to the idea he looked over at her frowning,"I guess...", he said grabbing the rest of their belonging into a knapsack which he flung over shoulder while he motioned for her,"Come on";
The descended the stairs together he went on ahead and paid the man at the counter a local lizard man who kept non humans and humans alike.. most of the humans in the area didn't like individuals that weren't humans and the humans being the weaker of the species besides the adventurers were always in living fear of the different more stronger species; Gemini turned her attention to the bar as she sat down at a table while her brother brought them food and drink he remained quiet and cautious like usual and she she smiled briefly at him,"Pisces..", she said quietly,"Remember the human family that gave us the stars names?", she said trying to bring up good memories; He paused looking over at the roaring fire,"Yes..", he said gazing down at his plate,"They saved us..", he replied quietly,"If only they had children of their own.. .I would have stayed in that area to protect their families for generations", he concluded as she nodded,"As would have I brother but.. they told us.. we were meant for something bigger and we are..", she told him gently,"Our mother was a powerful dragon... my first memory is her roaring while a blast of fire filled out nest and she took to the sky... I wish I could remember more but that is all", she told him as he blinked,"Did you bring this up to guilt trip me mini?", he said as she smiled,"Of course not... Pi of course not", she patted his hand as he had a soft sigh and continued to eat,"Lets see who is around here..", she looked up from the table gazing around the bar;  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

The morning sun cut through the windows in Rex'ky's room and he slowly opens his eyes and slowly sits up kicking his legs over the edge of his bed and after a little work out he washed up and then got dressed and headed down the steps,he then makes his way to the bar and takes his seat and looks at the barkeep."Ill take the normal."He says his voice was soft yet deep and had power behind it and once his order came to him he started eating and a only a few minutes later a group of men bust in yelling."Rex don't hide form us we know your here."The leader growls and Rex'ky slowly stands and turns his purple eyes glinting and he starts walking to them then the walk turns to a run and then before the leader could even utter a word Rex'ky's fist lands on the mans face sending him back through the door and the guys men just stood there dumfounded and Rex'ky laughs."You never seem to learn you fool that makes 40 wins and no losses,keep trying."He says before returning to his seat to finish his food."I have to give it to him he is persistent."The barkeep says with a chuckle.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal wakes up on the floor, tangled up in his blanket. Untangling himself he stumbles to his feet and dresses himself in his animal pelts.
His stomach grumbles and he let's out a sigh. "Gods I'm starving..." He grabs his ax and makes his way downstairs to the bar.
He flags down the bar keep "Give me one of- no, screw that, give me a double of everything you have" he says with a tired voice.
He then grew impatient. "WHAT'S THE HOLD UP" he exclaimed. A few moments pass and the bar keep returns with Kaal's meal.
His face begins to light up as he lays his eyes on the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.
"I love you" he whispers as he begins to scarf the food down like a ravenous beast.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

Gemini watched two potential new team mates one an orc with a temper but loved food and another a man of her own race with a powerful punch perhaps a fighter of some sorts? She looked over at Pisces he was making no moves to either of them it would all depend on her, rising she left her serious brother to squeeze herself between the two,"Its a good day to go adventuring huh?", she said smiling as she winked at the orc and then gave the Au Ra a sideways glance,"You men in a party?', she would have referred to them as boys but she found men a flattering term and she was trying to make friends here not enemies; Pisces looked on rather unamused by his sisters trail of trying to make friends but found himself also making sure neither of them tried any sketchy s**t with his sister either;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Rex'ky was already back to eating his food when he hears some one yelling at the barkeep and sees an orc and grins as he sees the food the man was eating it reminded him of him self after a day of tranning then he took a drink when he heard a womans voice and turns seeing a fellow Au ra and he looks over at her."Every days a good day for an adventure."He says before downing his drink."No i am not in a party,do you need some one knocked out?"He asks with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal looks up from his meal, puzzled by the new voice. He wipes his mouth with his arm before speaking.
"Uh... Lady, what's up with your eye? Why does it keep twitching like that?" He tries to imitate it "Huh, weird."
He takes a huge bite before continuing the conversation.
"Anyways... am I in a party? No. Would I like to go on adventures, crack some skulls, and make some coin? You bet your a** I do."
He grins widely before yelling "SIGN ME UP!" He focuses his attention to his food, then back at the woman.
"But first I've got to finish my breakfast" he states, practically drooling.

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

Chwance

Gemini thought with rather happy excitement,'This is great! wow that was easy...', she smiled at them both,"Uh yea.. me and my twin have been looking for some party members", she told them both,"Sure you can finish eating!", she told him,"I would never take a man from his food bad thing", she chuckled nervously as she turned back to the Au Ra and then looked at them both in between her introduction,"My name is Gemini its a pleasure to meet you", she told them both; Pisces watched and listening sighing as he knew that meant she had gotten more party members he went back to drinking on his ale when a she-elf approached him sitting on the table,"Hello there stranger", she winked at him,"Me and some of my friends", she cleared her throat nudging her shoulder over to a group of random hot women of different races,"Were wondering if you wanted to join our party?", Pisces responded without gazing at the woman as he ate his meal slowly,"Can't already have one", he told her finding the woman frowning,"But I mean.. uh.. can't you leave it?", she pouted as he looked up,"Thats easier said than done", he told her as he telepathically told his sister,'You leave your brother to the wolves? Whats wrong with you?", Gemini blinked at the sound of her brothers voice in her head,"Almost finished! Just hang on a second kay?";  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 5:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Chwance

Rex'ky looked back over at the woman."Gemini thats not an Au ra name."He says with a grin."I like it names Rex'ky nice to meet ya."He says as he finishes his food and stands up as he stretches,then the guy he punched walks back into the bar with battle axe and he runs at Rex axe lifted high and he brings it down towards him and Rex catches the blade with is fist and he grins."Will twice in only ten minutes man you are getting rash."He says then he noticed the guy was frathing form his mouth."He's activated berserker."He says growling as he jumps back dodging another swing,the man kept swinging and Rex kept kicking the axe away he was using his feet to peary the blade,he then kicks straight up and kicks the axe out of his hands and it sticks in the roof,steam was rolling off Rex and he had a grin on his face."It was fun but its time to end this."The steam turned to sparks of lighting."Greased lighting."He says as he flashes forward into the guys space then he hammer the guy with a crazy number of punches before the guy drops out could and Rex stands over him."That was fun and a good work out,you went and made me hungry again."He says walking back to the bar and ordering more food."Sorry about that."He says to the barkeep.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

DiabeatMe

Sexy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:06 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Kaal practically inhaled his meal before Gemini had finished her statement. Feeling content he let out a loud burp.
He focused his attention to the two Au Ra. "Cool, nice to meet you Gemini and Rex'ky. I am called Kaal of Narzulbur...
well formally, I left my stronghold to do as I please. So just Kaal."
The sound of the man charging Rex'ky caught his attention and he watched with disappointment.
Once the "battle" was over, Kaal grabbed the ax from the ceiling and examined it. "Well... here's where he made his first mistake.
This ax is very poorly crafted, it's very flimsy. He probably forged it himself."
He shakes his head. "What an idiot."
He throws the ax down on the floor next to the unconscious man. While still looking down at the man he states "Seems like heavy weapon combat isn't your strong suite considering you couldn't even land a hit. Maybe stick with something more your size, like a kitchen knife." He laughs and looks back up over to Gemini.
"So you say you're a twin, where are they? Are they not helping you recruit anyone? I assume they're a part of your party, what's the deal?"

Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff