Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
For Goodness Bakes! - Open for Business! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? For Goodness Bakes
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Chadwick
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? 20 Questions
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He does look charming

Callie grinned at Chadwick's choice of snack. Apparently he was happy they were teeny. "They do sound lovely!" He mentioned they'd both get tea, then quickly corrected himself... plus called her pretty. Callie felt her cheeks warm up a bit, but she responded to the gentleman behind the counter. "A tea would be lovely, thank you." She accepted her food and drink, then followed Chadwick to sit at a table.

Once they started eating, Chadwick asked rapidfire questions her way. "Well, let's see. My favorite color is gold, like the stars. Dark blue would be the second. My favorite game... is probably chess. Not Wizard's Chess, just traditional. The last book I read was called Fairest. It's a retelling of Snow White. I've still got a couple chapters to finish, though. My favorite smell is either old books or baking cookies." She paused for a moment to think, then continued. "I think I'd be a hummingbird. They just... seem like me. I was thinking an owl because they're very nocturnal, but hummingbirds are just so beautiful. Now for your turn."

She grinned, thinking of a few questions. "I'd also like to know your favorite color, in addition to your favorite food. Let's find out your favorite musical genre, Something you do for fun. Favorite animal and favorite constellation." Hopefully he knew enough about astronomy for the last questions, especially since it was near and dear to her heart. She swept a piece of hair behind her ear, then took a bite of her bun, glad she'd chosen it for the sweet flavor.

{{OoC: this is the dress Callie's wearing}}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:21 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick smiled at Callie as she answered all of his questions. He made a mental note that she liked gold an dark blue, and chess. He wondered if he. Could find a nice chess set that were her favorite colors. He wasn’t a huge fan of blue, but...maybe dark blue would be okay, he could like that color. He took a bite of the Cinni mini - and a huge smile came to his face, ah yes - these were worth it. He wondered if Cenek would be able to make these at home? He shook his head and tried to answer Callie’s return questions. ”My favorite color is indigo, and my favorite food is well right now it’s these cinni-mini things.” He thought about her other questions, things that he didn’t know off the top of his head, ”My favorite musical genre is Jazz. For fun... I don’t know I usually just play quidditch or annoy Finley... and my favorite animal is a fox.” Why had he said he liked Jazz? He wasn’t a huge fan - but that was the only genre he could even think of. Why did Chadwick have no hobbies? Of course, Callie had to ask his favorite constellation. He wasn’t horrible at Astronomy but his favorite.... ”Maybe Crux? It’s just like. A cross in the sky sure, but it’s also kind of like an “x marks the spot” or a “+1 I am awesome” in the sky. Plus, it’s just not a normal one people automatically go to like the Big Dipper or something.”

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Where: Goodness Bakes~
With Whom: Calli-ope
Thinking about: how does one human
Description: 5'7" blond teen with blue eyes wearing black pants, dark purple to

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Crux, huh?

Callie nodded along as Chadwick began to answer her questions. A small giggle escaped when he said his favorite food was currently the sweet treat before him. Apparently he rather liked jazz, which piqued the girl's curiosity. Could it be a long love, or perhaps something he'd come to fall in love with? She knew Finley, one of their mutual friends, was big into jazz, so maybe he'd gotten Chadwick hooked. His favorite animal was a fox, which Callie had to admit was a pretty good choice.

It wasn't until Chadwick mentioned his favorite constellation that Callie paused in her eating. Crux, eh? "Crux... Such a beauty. But it typically means your mind is at a crossroads. Typically with matters of the mind or heart... I hope it all works out well for you." She offered a grin, though it was more of a reassurance than anything. She certainly didn't want to upset her date. "Other than those... tell me about yourself? Your family.... what makes you, well, you." There. That was nice enough, hopefully.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

Chadwick looked at Callie as she told him what Crux was about, a crossroads of the mind? How intriguing. He wondered what other meanings the stars had - should he know this from astronomy? Maybe Callie would teach him more of their meanings? He smiled at her as he stirred his tea, ”So, if I had said the Big Dipper, what hidden meaning would that have to my life insight? How do you know all of these things? I mean, I knew you liked the stars, but do you enjoy the little meanings behind each one too? How do you even remember all of that stuff.”

Of course, she had asked him about his family and what made him, well him. He grinned, he loved his family. ”Well, I have a big family - I love them. Aldrick is the oldest sibling - he’s married to Lizzie, they have a set of twins Liam and Lark. They’re like. A couple of years old now I guess. Aldrick is a cool guy.” How had he gone on so much about just Aldrick - he had more than one sibling. ”You probably know Brook, she was a Ravenclaw prefect, just graduated last year. She’s off living with Gus, her boyfriend? I don’t think they’re engaged yet but. Then there’s Cenek, the twin who’s in your house. There’s Dominik she’s.... a little off in the head, she’s dead convinced her twin brother who died a few years ago is still alive. It’s kind of annoying but... she’s due to come to Hogwarts next year, I hope being around a lot of people will help her figure out life.” He took a breath, ”Erikk is still a little kid, likes climbing trees. Flick is one of my favorite siblings, they’re rebellious and just the best. Gottie is learning how to walk, and falls a bit, but like. That little kid. Henrick is the baby for now, but Mama is pregnant with another kid, a little girl. And well. That’s my family.” He ate another cinni-mini and nodded, ”They are my family, and I guess just spending time with is what has made me, well me. When you have that many family members you just kind of, learn to talk loud and stand out or you blend into the background. You try to surpass the others. Of course, I’ve come to learn that I shouldn’t try to surpass them all, or stand out. It’s.... actually been a rather nice change of pace in my life.” He thought about what he had said about his family - yes that was enough about them all without giving too much about them - he could go on for minutes for each sibling, but he wasn’t sure how much his siblings wanted him to tell strangers about them.

”What about you Callie, what’s the story behind your you?”

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love my new family

Callie grinned when Chadwick quizzed her over the stars... Then asked how she remembered it all. "The big dipper, Ursa Major. Sometimes called the Great Bear. It means you're protective, or at least protecting something... or someone. As for how I remember it, I suppose I could say I grew up looking to the night sky. I also have a very nice handmade book about all the constellations. I'll have to let you look at it sometime." She smiled softly, a light sigh escaping her.

As Chadwick began going over his family, Callie felt a small pang of jealousy. He had so many siblings! She vaguely remembered Brook and only knew Cenek through the fact that they shared a house and were near in year. Now for his younger siblings. Dominik, bless her, believed her twin to still be alive. That made Callie's heart hurt a bit. There were several others, which Callie noticed all went in alphabetical order. It was kind of precious. Once he was done, Callie chimed up. "For your sister, Dominik, I believe her. Those we love will exist forever, even if only in our memories. The stars and earth all echo with the spirit of those we loved."

After she spoke, Chadwick asked about her family. What should she say? To buy herself time, Callie took a bite of her bun, then sighed softly. "Well, I was raised by my father, the man who taught me all about the stars and the music I came to love. Then I was taken to Wool's for a couple years. It was in my second year at Hogwarts that I met my family and was adopted, just days before my birthday. Now I've got a mum and dad, then two older siblings. They're twins named Desiree and Zachery. They're older than me, but both are quite lovely." She tugged on her hair, biting her lip with a bit of nervousness. Would he think her unfit if he knew of her past? She was worried he might, so for now she wouldn't say much more on her father, especially not of his ill habits.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:14 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

Chadwick smiled at the thought of a small Callie looking at a handmade constellation book, that she seemed to still have. He reached out and took her hand, ”I would love to look at it, it sounds like a neat little book.” Then, she went into a talk about her family. She was at wools for some time? That was new - well, she had a different name before of course she had been adopted. So now she had two older siblings, well at least now Callie was happier for where she was. He wondered what happened to her dad, but that wasn’t something to discuss on a first date. ”Having a family is always nice, no matter if they’re by blood or by choice, no matter if they’re present in your life or not.” He frowned, thinking about his dad who was never home, except long enough usually to get his mom pregnant with another kid. How lame of a parent was that? He shook his head, no point to linger there now.

”I think your family made you who you are, both your biological and your adoptive parents. And probably even your Wool’s family. So. I guess really we have both of our families to thank for how we are.” He smiled at Callie eating her bun, she really was such a sweet girl. ”So, how is the cute little bun?” Oh no. That could sounds like he wasn’t talking about the food - sure Callie was cute but he didn’t think they were ready for such nicknames. HE could feel his face heating up, ”I mean the uh the beehive bun. It was cute because beehive and honey. And uh. Yeah”

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I love my new family

Callie was glad that Chadwick wanted to look through her book. It was one of her most treasured possessions, and it was an excellent tool for teaching. "Sure thing! We can maybe meet up at the Astronomy tower one night and I'll show you all the night's beauty." After discussing her family, Chadwick said it was good to have, even if not in their life. This made Callie wonder if perhaps Chadwick were singing mournful tunes tell. Or perhaps he was just very poetic.

Callie grinned a small smile as Chadwick continued his logic. "I agree. I would not be where I am if not for my family. In fact, if not for being taken to Wool's, I might not even be at Hogwarts. But I'm glad the fates aligned this way. I have a wonderful family with lots of cousins and such, and all the friends I've been fortunate enough to meet. Sometimes I wonder how life would have been... but I am happy with how it's become."

As she took another bite, Chadwick asked about her cute little bun... or was he calling her a bun? Blue eyes looked up, noticing the blush curling over Chadwick's face. This prompted a light tinge of pink to flush her cheeks as well. He then quickly corrected himself, asking about her food. "Oh, my food. It's very lovely. I recommend you try it next time you come to Hogsmeade." She took a deep breath, trying to calm the silly butterflies in her tummy. "And I should have to try the cinni-minis next time, if they've so quickly become your favorite."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:56 am
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin

Chadwick’s grin couldn’t get any wider, he hadn’t ruined the date. Callie had said they could meet in the astronomy tower in the future, and mentioned a next time in hogsmeade. Sure she hadn’t said with him, but it could be implied, couldn’t it? ”I’ll have to try it yes. If you’re up for it, maybe two Hogsmeade trips from now we can do this again? I would say next time, but I would also hate to take you away from your other friends, your Hogsmeade family.” Chadwick also hoped to spend a Hogsmeade day with Finley, maybe going through the town with another Hogsmeade local would allow Chadwick to seem more knowledgeable of the place.

Chadwick stood and held out his hand, ”For now shall we conclude this date, and head back to Hogwarts?” With that they left, to plan many future dates of Astronomy, Hogsmeade, and whatever other trouble they could get in to.

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? For Goodness Bakes!
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick, Cenek, and Penny
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hogsmeade Day Out
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I regret not grabbing that book...

Finley was pretty excited to escape the castle for a while. Studying for NEWTs was getting exhausting, and no matter where he went within the walls, it seemed like he was trapped. Today, they had set up a little hangout with himself, Chadwick and Cenek, and Penny from the Twins' year. It was supposed to just be a casual event, so he decided it would be a few hours without thinking about his NEWTs, since otherwise he'd spiral back into stress.

As he tugged a hoodie on over his Ravenclaw tee-shirt, Finley sighed at his reflection. He combed his hair into its usual style, though he was certain it wouldn't last long. He shoved his feet into his ever worn converse, foregoing the laces as usual (how did he not trip way more than current?), and he went to leave the room. Just before he got to the door, dark eyes travelled back to view the teetering pile of books on his nighttable. Maybe bringing just one wouldn't hurt... He grabbed his Alchemy text, since that's one of the classes he was struggling with the most, and carried it to the door. "No, Finley. This is dumb. Today is about not studying." He sighed and walked back over, setting the book on his bed to study once he returned. With a nod of finality, the seventh year hurried off to meet the group for their trek to Hogsmeade.

As they walked, topics were kept lighthearted and fun, though Finley stubbornly tried to keep the subject off his impending exams. The rest of the group had a whole year before their NEWTs, after all. He interlaced his fingers with Chadwick's, the familiar warmth comforting. Luckily, he was used to the walk, since he went to Hogsmeade on pretty much every weekend to visit his family (at minimum) and just feel free for a few fleeting hours. "We're going to the bake shop, yea? Once he'd been offered an affirmative, Finley pushed the door open, allowing the rest to pass within. "I have enough to cover all four of our drinks, plus my food. So... Drinks on me." He grinned, then ordered a ham and swiss scone, two peanut butter bars, and an apple juice. It wasn't his fault he missed breakfast! He'd borrowed a fascinating book on Wandless theory and had been reading at the time. It was fine. Once he had his drink, Finley plopped down at one of the free tables with enough room for the group.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kiska166

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

Chadwick had made a comment about going to Hogsmeade and getting some Connie-minis. Since he had dated Callie for a while, those were his favorite things and he would use any opportunity to get them. Of course, Cenek didn’t quite want to be the third wheel of the group. He had tried to just blow them off, but then Finley had also invited him. He sighed, he would have to find another friend to come with them… then it hit him He had begged to Penny, ”Please Penny. I need you to come. Come be my friend? I don’t think I can handle another moment with just Finley and Chadwick together. Especially not at a bakery. Ugh. Just imagine if they get powdered sugar on their face, and then one kisses it off. Gross. Please. save me Penny.”

And thus the four of them had gotten down to Goodness Bakes.

Chadwick was excited to spend time with Finley, but figured Finley would probably have a textbook with him, he was stressing a little bit about the NEWTs by this point. Thus, Chadwick had pressured Cenek into coming with them, to try and keep things light. Of course, then Cenek had brought the Penny and hopefully this would deter Finley’s study habits long enough for him to catch a break. As they arrived into Hogsmeade, Chadwick made a mental note to go see Roxie and Dad!Chad afterwards, they saw each other every week, and he wanted to make sure Roxie was still alright. In Goodness bakes he ordered, ”I’ll take the Cinni-minis and tea.” He took his drink and went to the table Finley had claimed, kissing the boy’s forehead before sitting down next to him.

Cenek spoke softly, right before Chadwick could pay for his food. ”I’ll take a lemon blueberry scone, and milk please. And uh, here, to cover the food for the others.” He gave more than enough, with a tip to cover any food. He was still getting an allowance, and that amount had gone up when Chadwick was disowned. Cenek had been avoiding spending the money, but this seemed to be a good time to do so. He smiled at Penny, then went to sit down, ”So Finley, read any books that weren’t for exams lately? Or learned any new pieces for that trumpet?”

╔══════════════╗
Where: Goodness Bakes
With Whom: Chadley, Penny, Cenek

╚══════════════╝

Cinnabun Gryffie

Kiska166

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:55 pm
User Image
                                                We'd always go into it b l i n d l y
                                                I needed to l o s e you to find me

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope had become pretty close with Cenek over the past year, and had thus started hanging out with his twin Chadwick and Chadwick’s older boyfriend Finley when the three of them were together. A lot of times, however, Cenek would sneak away from them and seek out Penny as he claimed that he would puke from their lovey-dovey behaviour if he had to spend another moment alone with them. Today was one of those instances, but instead of trying to ditch them, he had asked the Gryffindor to join them for a trip to Hogsmeade. She had accepted his offer, positive that the trip would be fun, but not before laughing at his comment about the powdered sugar being kissed off of one of the boys’ faces. “You’re soooo dramatic,” she responded, rolling her eyes but giggling all the while.

Not only did Penelope know of Finley prior to hanging out with him because he was dating her year mate, but she was also aware that his father owned the Magic Clips Salon, where her first cousin once removed, Zoe, who she referred to as her aunt for simplicity’s sake, had worked for the last decade. Plus, as she had gotten to know him a little better, she discovered that he was quiet and very much like her where he didn’t want to have all eyes on him and he liked night time. Finley was alright, she decided, but Chadwick was a little too loud for her taste. This, however, she knew even before she tried giving their friendship a shot. Cenek, on the other hand, she got along with pleasantly.

Penelope followed the couple into the shop, walking next to Cenek. “Thanks, Finley,” she said, offering the Seventh Year a soft smile for purchasing her drink for her. Fully expecting to pay for her food, Penny decided on a small tea and Unicorn Creme Horns, but raised her eyebrows when her friend had piped up, offering to pay for everyone’s food. “Thank you, Cenek,” she said before ordering. She would have stopped him, but he already paid more than enough even including the tip. Besides, her mother didn’t raise her to not take advantage of men paying for her food. She just never really experienced a guy doing that before other than her family members, and now she had two! She smiled back at Cenek as she waited for her drink to be made and watched him walk over to the couple at the table. Once hers was done, she followed suit.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

This dancing was killing me s o f t l y
                                                💔 I needed to h a t e you to love me

Cinnabun Gryffie
Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oooh food

Finley sipped his juice while everyone filtered over. He crinkled his nose when Chadwick kissed his forehead, gently catching the blonde's hand and placing a kiss on his knuckles. When Cenek joined, Finley offered a grin. "Thanks for paying for food. I really appreciate it, mate. Currently any extra of my money is going to snacks for stress eating. Poor Theo - the owner here - has filled several of my study snack orders." He chuckled a bit, thinking about the last order that he'd eaten through on one long session at the library. Admittedly, that time he'd also worked well past curfew. One of the times he was grateful to be on the good side of most of the professors.

Cenek asked if Finley had read any books not related to studying or learned any new songs on his beloved trumpet. "I read a nice book about a week ago. It was a fantasy book called 'The Magicians'. It's... about a magical school. But it's a uni. and their whole system of magic is different. It's really good, though. I still need books two and three." He ran a hand through his hair, ruining the previously done hairdo.... as he figured. "As for music, I haven't practiced any new songs recently. My Grandma sent me a book of post-modern jazz songs to try. It looks different, but exciting? Hopefully, anyway." He paused as food was dropped off to the table, along with the hot drinks. He took a bite of his scone, then sighed. "Have any of you done something worth note? Clubs, quidditch... anything interesting?" He didn't want the conversation focused solely on him, after all.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kiska166

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞ & ✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌

Cenek shrugged when Finley thanked him, "It's no problem. Besides that, if you want to save a few coins, I'll give you some of Brook and Gus's next creation. They're working on some italian place, and Brook spells food to send to mama, and Mama sends it over here. They're actually getting pretty good. Once they secure a place, I think they'll open up a shop in Hogsmeade." He grinned at Finley and Chadwick, "Maybe they'll end up being your neighbors now." Unless...was it a secret that Chadwick had moved in with the Archers? Would Penny understand what Cenek had meant when he said that about being neighbors. Was Finley even going to continue living there?

Cenek shrugged, "It's been kind of quiet actually. I ran a few quidditch practices, and got Jordan doing some leader learning. But honestly, I can't even remember the last game we played. Maybe I hit my head too hard or something." He did have a handful of clubs to worry about, he really should focus on those a little more than he did...

Chadwick smiled at Finley as he began saying what he had been reading, it was always fun to see how entranced the boy could get when he read anything. He did miss hearing Finley's trumpet though, but the dude was stressed. "How's fencing going Penny? Any new pokers we should be worried about?" He was sure Finley didn't want to hear about his life, Finley was there for most of it. When they weren't in classes, Chadwick was usually near Finley, or had told Finley where he was.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Goodness Bakes
With Whom: Chadley, Penny, Cenek

╚══════════════╝

Cinnabun Gryffie

Kiska166

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:55 pm
User Image
                                                We'd always go into it b l i n d l y
                                                I needed to l o s e you to find me

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Sixteen Years Old - Sixth Year - Gryffindor - Reserve Keeper - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

As Penelope joined her friends at their table, Cenek had been talking about a new Italian place that Brook was opening. How Southern of her, she noted, perking up, interested in what the second eldest Knapp sibling was up to since graduating. The two girls got to know each other pretty well over the years in the Art of the Sword, and Penny actually kind of missed her. Maybe over the summer break, since she was now friends with Cenek, she could make her way over to their place and hang out with both of them if Brook still lived with her family, anyway. “Sounds delicious. We should go there once they’re up and running,” she mentioned casually, mostly to Cenek but including Chadwick and Finley in the invite as well. She hadn’t even noticed that Cenek had included Chadwick in the comment about the Italian restaurant being neighbours with Finley, assuming he had referred to Magic Clips Salon.

Penelope sipped from her tea cup slowly, careful not to burn her tongue, as she listened to Finley talk about a book he’d been reading. Penny wasn’t into reading much unless she was at the beach or park, relaxing in the sun. But even then, she was more into romance novels than fantasy although a lot of “fantasy” stories related to real life a lot more than the muggle author who wrote it had thought. The Gryffindor took another tiny sip of her tea as the older Ravenclaw updated the group on his jazz music. Another book? Very Ravenclaw of him. “You still play the trumpet, right?” Penny asked. She used to see him practicing a lot – he and that trumpet of his were practically inseparable, but over the past year, she hadn’t really noticed them together much. Too bad. She hoped he still played – he sounded great! Penelope wished she could play an instrument, but she hadn’t had any musical talent unless ballet counted.

When Finley flipped the question back around to the rest of the group, Penelope sipped from her tea, her gaze falling on Cenek as piped up about Quidditch. She shrugged in agreement. It felt like forever since the last Quidditch game. Then again, there were only four teams, she was a Reserve, and she barely attended the games that didn’t involve her House. When Chadwick had asked her about fencing, she sat up a little straighter. “Actually, yes. There are these two newcomers this year. One’s a First Year and the other a Second Year. They’re siblings, and all they seem to do is bicker. I think I straightened them out a bit, but it took a Hell of a lot of effort,” she explained., rolling her eyes as she remembered how the term had started. “You don’t need to worry about Dom, though. Well, maybe you should be worried for yourselves. She is very good at handling a sword,” she said matter-of-factly, only half-joking. Maybe it was a good thing they didn’t use real swords.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

This dancing was killing me s o f t l y
                                                💔 I needed to h a t e you to love me

Cinnabun Gryffie
Stefan Lee Salvatore

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Oooh food

Finley grinned when Cenek said he would start sending food from Brook and Gus' Italian Restaurant. That sounded so good. "Ooh, they'll be in Hogsmeade? That's awesome. There's an open building two down from us! And one a little further down the road. Either would be cool, and within walking distance... while I live in Hogsmeade, I guess." He frowned a bit, realizing that his dad would probably shuffle him out before too long. The cool thing is if he got his own flat, he and Chadwick would have more privacy. Roxie would probably be the most upset, though.

He mentioned his latest book, which prompted Penny to ask if Finley still played trumpet. Was.... that a serious question? "I sure do. Every chance I get. Unfortunately with all this studying... it's been less common. At least I've still gotten to do some practice at music club. There's always some drama going on there." After flipping questions around to the rest of the group, Cenek said quidditch was quiet lately, and that he'd gotten Jordan-with-the-weird-name to do leadership things on the team. Chadwick then asked about Fencing, prompting Penny to speak on her own club. Apparently a couple of them were argumentative siblings. Luckily, Finley only had to worry about arguments when Roxie was in need of sleep. She got mean when she was sleepy. "And there's dueling, which Chadwick is powering through. It's going surprisingly well, and it's great for studying defensive magic. Though I'm always scared to duel the younger kids... uh... or Callie. I don't want to do any damage." He laughed a bit, then took a bite of his scone. Theo was so good at making this stuff. No wonder Roxie had befriended the baker.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Kiska166

Hogsmeade