Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
For Goodness Bakes! - Open for Business! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Opened in 2049 by Theodotus Ellis-Hall, For Goodness Bakes! aims to provide joy and delight in every bite! Everything is fresh made, all with a dash of love thrown in. He spends every day working to ensure top quality in every product, and will always accept ideas for a tasty new treat. Some days he offers up mystery snacks, which he created just to see how it would go. Based on a vote, these snacks can be added to the full time menu!

Hours of Operation

Monday - Tuesday: 6 am - 2 pm
Wednesday: Closed for Restock
Thursday-Friday: 6 am - 2 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 7 am - 5 pm  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:20 pm
For Goodness Bakes! Menu

Indulgent Snacks
⤑ Cinnamon Rolls {1g}
xxx⇴Large, sweet cinnamon rolls with a creamy icing drizzle
⤑ Orange, Apple, or Peach Rolls {1g}
xxx⇴Rolls made with fruit zest or fruit pieces, sprinkled with cinnamon and iced
⤑ Cinni-Minis {10s}
xxx⇴Bite sized cinnamon roll bites served in a bowl with icing drizzle to dip
⤑ Brownies {10s}
xxx⇴Heavenly brownies loaded with chocolate chips, topped with powdered sugar
⤑ Lemon Bars {10s}
xxx⇴Creamy lemon bars with a shortbread crust, topped with powdered sugar
⤑ Peanut Butter Bars {10s}
xxx⇴Rich peanut butter bars with a graham cracker crust, topped with chocolate drizzle on request
⤑ Sweet Beehive Buns {15s}
xxx⇴Sweetened with honey and creme, these buns are sure to have you a buzz

Mug Cakes {1g} and Cake Pops {3s - 1}{1g - 6}{2g - 13}
xxx⇴Whether warm in a mug sized for one, or coated in a flavored dip, these cakes are full of flavor and fun!
{Cake Pop dip options - Chocolate, White Chocolate, Buttercream, or strawberry)
⤑ Chocolate
⤑ Strawberry
⤑ French Vanilla
⤑ Carrot*
⤑ Red Velvet*
⤑ Funfetti* {with sprinkles on the top!}
⤑ German Chocolate* {sprinkled with coconut flakes}

Muffins {10s - 1x}{2g - 6x}{6g - 13}
⤑ Blueberry
⤑ Banana Pecan*
⤑ Chocolate Chip
⤑ Lemon Blueberry*
⤑ Strawberry
⤑ Ham and Gruyere

Scones {10s - 1x}{2g - 6x}{6g - 13}
xxx⇴Can be served with cream cheese, jams, or cheese upon request
⤑ Lemon Blueberry
⤑ Strawberry
⤑ Mushroom, Spinach, and Mozzarella*
⤑ Carrot and Cheddar
⤑ Spinach and Feta
⤑ Ham and Swiss*

Cookies {4s - 2}{10s - 6}{1g5s - 13}
⤑ Sugar (Iced or Sugar Sprinkled)
⤑ Chocolate Chip
⤑ Triple Chocolate*
⤑ Peanut Butter
⤑ Oatmeal Raisin*
⤑ Dark Chocolate Cherry*
⤑ White Choc. Macadamia Nut*

Magical Delights
⤑ Spicy Dragon Cookies
xxx⇴Dragon shaped cookies spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom, decorated with colorful royal icing
⤑ Hippogryff Cupcakes
xxx⇴Chocolate cupcakes topped with shiny silver feathers made out of painted chocolate nestled in buttercreme frosting
⤑ Bowtruckle Tuilles
xxx⇴Curled chocolate cigars shaped to look like little bowtruckles
⤑ Sparkly Unicorn Cupcakes
xxx⇴French vanilla cupcakes filled with sprinkles topped with rainbow-swirled buttercreme, sprinkles, and a fondant horn
⤑ Acromantula Web Brownies
xxx⇴Fudge brownies topped with caramel spun sugar in the shape of a spiderweb
⤑ Ghostly Candy Floss*
xxx⇴Silver, sparkly candy floss
⤑ Unicorn Creme Horns
xxx⇴Puff Pastry horns filled with raspberry ganache and creme patissiere

Drinks {5s - Small}{7s - Medium}{10s - Large}
⤑ Milk (Skim, 1%, 2%, Whole)
⤑ Lactose-free Milk (Soy, Almond, Oat, LF)
⤑ Chocolate or Strawberry Milk
⤑ Tea
⤑ Coffee
⤑ Juice (Orange, Apple, Cranberry, Grape)
⤑ Water {Free of Charge}

Any items denoted with an asterisk (*) is available on rotation and may not be in every day! Can be ordered for special order any time  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:25 pm
For Goodness Bakes! Staff

Owner
Theodotus Ellis-Hall

Bakers
Now Hiring!

Cash Hands
Now Hiring!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                              ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє
                                                              уσυ киσω zα¢тℓу ωнαт ι ¢αмє нєяє fσя - вα¢к ιт υρ αи∂ ∂σ ιт αgαιи

spaceBillie rocked back and forth on her heels, waiting for As to show. She was a bit chilly, more so than she would normally be during this time of year, on account of having dressed less for comfort, and more for the event in question. Said event being a date, which she had asked As on, which he had said yes to. She wasn't normally someone who made plans, preferring to go along with other people's, but she'd mustered up the courage to ask him anyway. Boys, she had been informed, were kind of stupid sometimes, and didn't always take initiative in romantic situations. So it made sense to ask him out. She'd rambled a lot trying to get to the point, but she'd managed it eventually. And the bakery seemed like an excellent first-stop. She'd wanted to try it, and first date, first trip, seemed like a good idea. Two birds, one stone, and all that.

spaceShe thought about going inside, but didn't want to have the awkward "I'm waiting for someone" conversation with the owner. Besides, even if she was a bit cold, wearing a dress rather than trousers like she normally would on a Hogsmeade trip, it wasn't so bad. She was used to cold weather, after all. Still, she jogged a little in place to keep her blood circulating. He'd be here soon, probably. They could've walked there together, she guessed, but she'd wanted to give herself extra time to get ready when she'd initially asked. She hadn't taken Nasim's enthusiastic night-before outfit-planning into account, because she never in a million years would've expected something like that from her. Not with regards to herself and As, anyway. Her dad probably wouldn't be so thrilled with the makeup, but this was a date, after all.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Outside Bakery
                                                              wнen - Winter 2049
                                                              wιтн - who
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:47 pm
User Image
                                                  Slowly out of line
                                                  And drifting closer in your sights
                                                  So play it out I'm wide awake
                                                  It's a scene about me

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As made his way to the bakery, figuring that Billie wouldn't mind that he was a touch late. Touch being that his mum had questioned him about going down to the village before she let him go down. It wasn't like he was planning on stealing anything. If nothing else, if he did, he'd probably get kicked out and he actually liked sweets. Plus, he had stated that he could visit his cousins down there, which of course caused her to tell him not to bug his aunt and uncle down at the village and just to get going. Besides, with her not worrying about it, that meant that he could enjoy spending time with Billie. She was cute, and fun, and he enjoyed spending time with her, so it wasn't like it was going to be a bad day. He just wasn't sure if he should ask her out on a date yet. Mostly because he could hear everyone he knew telling him that he shouldn't be dating at his age and he should be focusing on his schoolwork instead.

As he got closer to the bakery, he noted that Billie was already there, and looked cold if the way she was moving around was any indication. That caused him to scratch the back of his head awkwardly before he plucked his own hat off and set it on her head. "You really look cold. Here. Sorry I'm late, my mum decided to grill me on where I was going in the village. I told her I could visit my cousins, but she waved me off about it. Now I don't have to worry about her trying to make me stay in the castle." He was also pretty sure that she probably looked into his head at some point, but he didn't mention that. His mum didn't want that spread around, so he was going to keep that bit a secret.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wasn't that late, was I?
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There's something in your way
                                                  And now someone is gonna pay
                                                  And if you can't get what you want
                                                  Well it's all because of me

Cara MiaKitty
                                                  ['/quote]

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:16 am
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕнαкιи' - тнє яσσм нαѕ α gяσσνє
                                                              αи∂ тнє fℓσσя ιт'ѕ αℓмσѕт єαятнqυαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ℓσσк ωнαт ωє'яє мαкιи', нιѕтσяу συт σи тнє fℓσσя
                                                              αи∂ ιт'ѕ נυѕт αωαкιи', υнυн
                                                              ѕσ gєт тнαт иєє∂ℓє ιи тнє ¢σяє, ѕ¢яαт¢н тнαт вα¢к αи∂ gιммє мσяє

spaceOn the one hand, she supposed it was a bit silly of As to give her his hat right now, since they were about to go inside and all. On the other hand, Billie thought it was impossibly sweet that he had. She blushed accordingly, and hoped that, at the very least, her blush looked charming. She'd read that in books, that you could 'blush prettily' or something, and it would be, like, endearing or something, to the other person. Of course, it was cold, so her nose and cheeks were already pretty pink, probably, but that didn't quite register to her. She rocked on her heels for a moment, and offered a sincere, "Thank you," pulling the hat on a little tighter. It did not match her outfit at all, but damn if she was going to take it off. Not when he'd been so sweet as to give it to her.

spaceAt his explanation for his tardiness, she shrugged, not really concerned. Although, it was a bit odd he wanted to visit his family, but then again, she guessed their date didn't have to take up the entire day.
                                                              "Your parents really try to watch you like a hawk, huh?" she asked, somewhat rhetorically. She didn't get it, sure he got into some trouble, but like. Not the bad kind of trouble, right? "You have cousins that live here, though?"

spaceAs she asked, she turned towards the building, pushing the door open and nearly forgetting to listen for his answer as she breathed in the strong scent of baked goods. Oh, yes. This was an excellent first-date choice. It smelled amazing. And it was very, very warm. She made her way up to the counter to look over the menu. Hm, should she pay for his stuff? She'd asked him out, after all. She didn't think it mattered who was the boy and who was the girl, just who did the asking, right? Well, hopefully he didn't pull a teen-boy-hollow-leg thing and order a ton; she wasn't made of money.

ѕℓαм тнαт вαѕѕ αи∂ мαкє ιт ѕιиg, gινє тнσѕє ѕтяιиgѕ тнαт яιρ 'и zιиg
                                                              fяσм тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє тσρ тσ тнє єи∂
                                                              вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу вα ∂ℓυ ∂ℓα ∂ℓυи ∂ℓσ∂αу
                                                              ι ∂σи'т ¢αяє ιf нє'ѕ α fяιєи∂ fяσм тнє fяσит
                                                              тσ тнє мι∂∂ℓє тσ тнє вα¢к тσ тнє єи∂

wнere - Outside Bakery
                                                              wнen - Winter 2049
                                                              wιтн - who
                                                              - ooc -
                                                              blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇾ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? For Goodness Bakes!
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Nerves
xxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Fancy dinner
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm either gonna throw up or faint

Theo was excited. He'd made a big dinner for himself and Nath, glad he'd remembered to grab plenty of cheese for the night. Once the shop was closed (a bit early, it was slow), Theo used a bit of magic to clean up, then he went to the kitchen again. He happily rolled out pasta, then set about making a nice cheesy sauce. He also made some bread sticks with a nice garlic butter. Nath was in a love with carbs, which Theo was all too happy to indulge. While everything was cooking, the man set out candles all over the place, moving the tables out of the way so he'd have one central table with two chairs.

Working carefully to set the stage (haha), he prepared for the date. There was even a vase of flowers he'd gotten just for the occasion. A timer on his watch chimed, prompting Theo to run back into the kitchen, happily finishing dinner. Tonight was a special occasion, with Theo having finally saved enough to buy a custom ring for his long term boyfriend. Hopefully, just hopefully, Nath would agree, given his family, Theo had to hope on that. He sighed softly, plating up all the food. It was about three minutes before Nath was supposed to arrive so Theo gathered their plates and finalized prep at their nice table. He lit a central candle, then flipped out all but the dim lights. Flawless. The Greek man hurried to the small flat upstairs to change, then waited nervously in the cafe for Nath to arrive.

Cara MiaKitty

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
And I'll do it all again, when I get done until I become your number one
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.
Gonna stand out 'til ya notice me!
If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just, walkin' by
There's nothin that I wouldn't do if it was gettin' you to notice
I'm alive. All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance
To prove, I got whatever it takes. It's a piece of cake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιғ тнe нeavenѕ ever dιd ѕpeaĸ, ѕнe'ѕ тнe laѕт тrυe мoυтнpιece
                                                      every ѕυnday'ѕ geттιng мore вleaĸ, a ғreѕн poιѕon eacн weeĸ
                                                      "we were вorn ѕιcĸ", yoυ нeard тнeм ѕay ιт
                                                      мy cнυrcн oғғerѕ no aвѕolυтeѕ, ѕнe тellѕ мe, "worѕнιp ιn тнe вedrooм"
                                                      тнe only нeaven ι'll вe ѕenт тo ιѕ wнen ι'м alone wιтн yoυ

spaceNath had made sure not to let himself get too carried away discussing the film with Laili after it let out, not wanting to be late for dinner. It was a little thing, and probably not a big deal, but he knew Theo had felt a little left out when they went without him. Of course, he'd been invited and declined due to not really caring to see the film they'd gone to, but that was beside the point. He was allowed to both be uninterested in spending an afternoon watching something he didn't care for, and to miss Nath while he was gone. He was a little dramatic about it, considering they lived together and spent almost every waking hour they weren't working with one another, but hey, that was beside the point. Also, Nath had just come off of the holiday musical season, so he'd been busy. It made sense Theo felt a little neglected. Even if he had been just as busy with the holidays and everybody and their aunt wanting a million baked something-or-others.

spaceHe had gone up to the flat first, expecting Theo to be in the kitchen, but found it empty. Finding he had a little time, opted to change out of his wet clothes (why did there have to be so much slush everywhere?), making sure as he did so to transfer the box currently in his jean pocket over to the new pair. Maybe tonight would be the night, he thought. He'd wanted to come up with the exact perfect moment to propose, but of course he overthought it and couldn't decide on anything specific. He liked being someone with a plan, but maybe the spontaneity would work in his favor this time? He'd been carrying the ring with him everywhere, both to ensure Theo didn't find it before he could actually do the proposing, and in case that perfect opportunity presented itself. So far, no such luck, but it had to happen eventually, right?

spaceFeeling optimistic, he headed downstairs into the cafe. He'd thought they were doing dinner at home, but maybe Theo had planned a tasting menu or something of new potential products, and hadn't wanted to bring everything upstairs. It wouldn't be the first time. Of course, Nath was wholly unprepared for the actual situation that greeted him once he entered the lobby area. His eyes widened, taking in the (extremely romantic) set up.
                                                      "Oh, wow," he murmured, and then, louder and directly to Theo, "I thought we were just doing dinner, not..." He trailed off, and gestured at the general area of the table. "I've never been so glad I'm not a wears-just-a-vest-top kind of guy." He was in jeans still, sure. But the jeans were under a reasonably nice shirt and a waistcoat. Shaking his head slightly, he approached Theo and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "This is sweet," he said, feeling a little more confident about his plan. This was shaping up to be a nice night for it, after all.

no мaѕтerѕ or ĸιngѕ wнen тнe rιтυal вegιnѕ
                                                      тнere ιѕ no ѕweeтer ιnnocence тнan oυr genтle ѕιn
                                                      ιn тнe мadneѕѕ and ѕoιl oғ тнaт ѕad earтнly ѕcene
                                                      only тнen ι aм нυмan only тнen ι aм clean
                                                      oн, oн, aмen, aмen, aмen - тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн

wнere - Bakery - Lobby
                                                      wнen - Evening - Early Winter 2051
                                                      wιтн - Theo
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      [x]

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇾ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Nath

Theo glanced at his flour-covered watch, huffing softly as he tried to clean the glass. Their movie should have let out already, though unfortunately, Theo's cell phone didn't work in Hogsmeade. Ugh, if they ever got a nice house it'd have to be somewhere they could use electronics. Oh well, no time for that now. He looked out the window just in time to watch Nath hurry up the stairs. Dammit. Hopefully Nath would use his brilliance to realize Theo wasn't home, but the shop was... somewhat lit.

Sure enough, Nath didn't disappoint. Moments later he walked into the cafe, looking a bit shocked. Hopefully it was good shock... At his comment, Theo laughed nervously. "Yea, well, you know me!" He felt his cheeks heat up, the man shuffling a bit. After the note about his typically formal attire, Theo grinned. "You look great, αγάπη μου" He hurried around the table, pulling out a chair for Nath, then moved to sit back down. "I'm glad you like it! I figured we both needed a fancy dinner, since we were so busy. Besides, I made pasta! And there's breadsticks with that garlic butter... and of course, something for dessert!" That, he was most proud of, an elegant chocolate cake he'd spent all day working on. It was also when he was going to ask the question.... probably. Oh gods, why was it so hard to keep this secret? He had to make it maybe thirty minutes and he felt like his heart was going to explode.

Cara MiaKitty

If the squeaky wheel's always gettin' the grease I'm totally devoted to disturbing the peace
No method to the madness, and no means of escape gonna break every rule or bend them all outta shape
It ain't a question of "how", just a matter of when you get the message that I'm tryin' to send
I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head and you know I'm going all the way to the end
To stand out, above the crowd! Even if I gotta shout out loud 'til mine is the only face you see.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceNath arched a brow at his boyfriend, noting his apparent anxiety. If not for the romantic setting, he might have been worried. But Theo would hardly go through all this trouble to break up with him, right? Well... Okay, so he was sort of dramatic and might think that this was was a way to soften the blow. That... wasn't comforting. He frowned, twitching a little as Theo complimented him. "You seem a bit jittery there, Theo," he said slowly, trying not to sound accusatory. He was going for concerned, but wanted to wince at the hint of suspicion in his voice. If he heard it, Theo almost definitely had.

spaceHe sat in the chair Theo pulled out, eyeing the spread with interest, and a little skepticism, if he were being honest. Theo was nervous, and had cooked a meal which was clearly intended specifically for him. Well, obviously, it was a date. But he'd made something suited to Nath's tastes, not his own, or a combination of the two. Which wasn't uncommon, but combined with the nervousness, it certainly raised some questions. The pessimistic part of Nath was growing more and more concerned with this turn of events. The more optimistic, and admittedly rational, part of him, however...

spaceHe looked the food over again, then glanced up at his very nervous boyfriend. Bloody hell. Did this count as being beaten to the punch? How long had Theo been planning this? Assuming he was right, that is.
                                                      "You're spoiling me, pet," he said fondly, purposefully sounding suspicious this time, but with a hint of a smile. "It's a good thing I do manual labor for a living. I'd be big as the flat otherwise." That was an exaggeration, but not much of one. He half wanted to ask Theo outright. But then, he didn't want to be wrong. It might tip his own hand. He could wait. Probably.

wнere - Bakery - Lobby
                                                      wιтн - Theo
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      [x]

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Theo flushed when Nath noted that he seemed jittery. Suddenly, the small ring box in his pants pocket felt like it weighed a thousand pounds. "Jittery? Uh... yes. I drank some coffee... earlier." There. play it vague. Hopefully it'd work long enough to get through dinner. Once they were both seated, Nath looked over the food, which Theo had to wonder about. Did it look off? Did Nath suddenly think Theo was going to poison them both? The dark haired man bit the inside of his lip, somehow conjuring up a nervous smile. "Eat up!"

Dark eyes watched as Nath again looked at the food, though luckily this time he spoke. His voice sounded incredibly suspicious, which meant either Nath had figured him out (dammit), or he thought something sinister was at play (double dammit). "Ah, you know me. I love to spoil people!" A nervous chuckle emanated from somewhere in Theo's throat, making even him a bit confused by it's origin. He laughed a bit at Nath's comment of work and weight gain, then bit his lip. Okay, there was no way he was going to make it to dinner.

With a sigh, Theo hung his head a bit, before sheepishly looking back up at his boyfriend. "Okay, so.... alright.... This was supposed to be later, but my dumb brain can't wait, and clearly, I'm a mess. So I did plan this whole thing, and... well.... I love you." Okay, perfect. Awkward introduction, check. Now for the rest. "Nath, I've loved you for years, and I'm really glad to have you in my life, but, um, I was wondering - hoping, actually - that you wanted to take the next step with me?" He half-tripped, half-fell out of his chair, grabbing the ring box from his pocket. He opened it and pushed it toward the other man, revealing the ring inside. "Nath, θα με παντρευτείς?" Ah dangit. Had that last part been in greek? He really had to stop language hopping when he panicked.

{{Translation: "Will you marry me?"}}
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceWell, perhaps Nath was capable of waiting, but it seemed like Theo wasn't, which was admittedly a hilarious turn of events. He managed to keep quiet and still during Theo's whole speech, but was perhaps a bit too stiff, over-correcting the urge to hold in what would have been a small chuckle at first, and escalated to a proper, rolling belly-laugh by the end. His lips twitched in a smile, and he had to bite his lips together to keep them shut. Of course, once Theo accidentally slipped into Greek, it was all over for him.

spaceHe managed, just barely, to get out, "I'm not laughing at you," although it came out more like,
                                                      "I"m not (cough) laugh-(snort)-ing (snicker) at (another snicker) you," which was probably not helpful. He held up a hand, requesting as best he could that Theo allow him a second to compose himself, something that he was able to do remarkably quickly, all things considered. Of course, he was feeling rather guilty over the reaction, so that helped put a damper on his good humor. Once he was calmer, he shook his head. "If I'd known you'd jump the gun, I wouldn't have teased you," he noted.

spaceWith that, he reached into his own pocket, ignoring the box Theo had revealed in favor of revealing his own.
                                                      "It's just funny, you see," he said, "because not only did you get impatient, you beat me at something I have, for once, been excessively patient for. I've been waiting for the right moment." He slid his own box over to his boyfriend (fiance? neither of them had said yes just yet). "I've had that in my pocket for ages. I thought, if I planned it, you'd figure it out in a second. So I just carried it around thinking, eventually the moment would just happen." This time, he laughed at himself. "Guess I was a bit too patient, eh?"

wнere - Bakery - Lobby
                                                      wιтн - Theo
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      [x]

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx⇾ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm engaged!!

Despite waiting for a one word answer, Theo was somehow left baffled. Nath was.... laughing? Theo blinked in confusion as Nath struggled to note that he wasn't laughing at Theo. That made it better?! He was still laughing! After a moment, the giggles wore down, allowing Nath the clarity to answer. He mentioned jumping the gun, earning a look of surprise. As if time froze, Theo watched his boyfriend pull out his own ring box, causing Theo's heart to beat in his ears. Apparently Nath had bought a ring a while ago, but Theo's nerves had caused him to still propose first. A shaky hand accepted the ring from Nath, then he looked back up as he explained having it in his pocket for a long time. Really?! His being engaged could've happened forever ago!

All that culminated in Theo finally breaking down into a laughing fit (it was only fair, after all). "I can't believe it! We just... we could've been engaged ages ago if I'd only made a fancy dinner?! And now we've gone and gotten each other rings!" He wheezed, wiping away a stray tear. Finally, Theo grabbed the ring Nath had bought... or made? It certainly looked handmade, anyway... He slid the ring on his finger, then grabbed the ring he'd bought and placed it on Nath's finger with a small kiss. "I know neither of us officially said yes, but I'm assuming it." He grinned, standing up to provide his fiancé with a proper kiss.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? For Goodness Bakes
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Chadwick
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? A Date
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He does look charming

Callie was pretty excited. She had dressed up a bit nicer than her normal dress, ready for her first date... thing. She also swapped her normal glasses for some rose-tinted ones in similar round frames for walking outside. At their lunch meeting last week, the duo determined they'd eat at the bakery, then they'd explore all the sights and shops. On their walk to the village, the two made small talk, then once there, Callie led the way to the bake shop. It always smelled heavenly, so hopefully it was as good as she hoped.

Once inside, Callie swapped back to her normal glasses and wandered toward the counter. "Everything looks so tasty! I think I'll try a beehive bun. Honey and creme sounds good, I think... But everything does look magical~" She offered a grin over at Chadwick, wondering what food called out to him. They all looked tasty, so she wouldn't judge for anything he got. She had a bit of money set aside so she could pay if she needed. The girl tucked a lock of her long hair back behind her ear, using the movement to peek over at Chadwick. He was handsome, she thought, plus very nice to ask her along on this date. A small blush touched her pale cheeks, the girl looking away and allowing her hair to fall back in front of her face to hide the blush.

{{OoC: this is the dress Callie's wearing}}
          Stefan Lee Salvatore

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:00 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Fifth Year Slytherin
Quidditch Beater ✌ Dueling Club Captain

▬▬"If you don't expect to like someone and then you do, that's an incredibly exciting moment."▬▬

As they planned their date during lunch, Chadwick ejoyed this more and more. Callie was such a sweet girl, and had great ideas about things to do in Hogsmeade. He did feel a little bad, for having asked her out just to spite Eden, but...well he couldn't help that now. As they got to the bakery Callie picked out a beehive bun, and it was especially adorable. "I think I'll have the cinni-minis. They're just... so tiny. I love it." He paid the 25 sickles for their goodies, and then shook his head remembering liquid was usually good, "Can we also have 2 small teas?" Oh no. He had just assumed that Callie would like tea. He couldn't make those assumptions yet! He turned to her, "Or just... one tea and whatever drink this pretty lady would like?"

He paid for the final order and gestured toward a table for them to sit at and enjoy their baked goodies. "So Callie, time for the true questionnaire. What's your favorite color? Your favorite game? What was the last book you read? What's your favorite smell? If you were a bird - what kind would you be?" He stopped - no he shouldn't bombard a bunch of questions at once - but he had never been with anyone but sparrow, and Sparrow was a chatter box and he could get her going with talk of a play. When he hung out with Finley he just had to talk music. With Eden he had to mention leadership. But with Callie... she was a blank slate. What did you talk about with someone you were merely acquaintances with and were now dating.

▬▬"The real question I guess is - do I deserve you?" ▬▬

Where: Goodness Bakes~
With Whom: Calli-ope
Thinking about: how does one human
Description: 5'7" blond teen with blue eyes wearing black pants, dark purple to

Cinnabun Gryffie

_____

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash