Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Bewitched Boutique - Open! Back to School Sale!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Owned and Operated by Helena Davisson and Jeremy Travers, Bewitched Boutique aims to serve the students and staff of Hogwarts, as well as the locals in Hogsmeade. Offering a wide variety of school apparel as well as regular clothes, plus hand knit sweaters, scarves, socks, and hats, the shop has a little something for everyone's tastes. Most clothes are designed and made in shop, allowing for unique styles. Lena also promises to overthrow women's clothing by incorporating pockets into all pants, skirts, and dresses possible.

Custom designs for special events, as well as tailoring also available on request.

For the annual Back to School Sale, Hogwarts students may take an additional 15% on school clothes, and 10% on the rest of stock (excluding custom orders and tailoring)

Shop Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 9am - 9pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:11 pm
Bewitched Boutique Products and Services

Hogwarts Uniforms
School Robes - 3 Galleons
Quidditch Robes - 3 Galleons
Uniform Shirts - 1 Galleon, 8 Sickles
Uniform Slacks - 2 Galleons
Uniform Skirt - 2 Galleons
Ties & Bows - 15 Sickles, 7 Knuts

Men's Apparel
Longsleeve Shirts - 10 - 15 Sickles (depending on design)
Shortsleeve Tees - 8 -13 Sickles (depending on design)
Dress Shirts - 1 Galleon
Dress Slacks - 2 Galleons
Jeans - 1 Galleon, 10 Sickles
Shorts - 15 Sickles, 20 Knuts
Socks & Underwear - 15 Knuts - 8 Sickles (depending on quantity/style)

Women's Apparel
Longsleeve Shirts - 10 - 15 Sickles (depending on design)
Shortsleeve Tees - 8 - 13 Sickles (depending on design)
Formal Blouses - 1 Galleon
Sundresses - 15 Sickles - 1 Galleon, 3 Sickles (depending on design)
Maxidresses - 1 Galleon - 1 Galleon, 15 Sickles (depending on design)
Cocktail Dresses - 1 Galleon, 10 Sickles
Misc Dresses - Prices as marked
Dress Slacks - 2 Galleons
Jeans - 1 Galleon, 10 Sickles
Short to Knee Length Skirts - 15 Sickles - 1 Galleon, 2 Sickles (depending on design)
Long to Maxi Skirts - 1 Galleon - 1 Galleon 5 Sickles (depending on design)
Socks & Undergarments - 15 Knuts - 1 Galleon (depending on quantity/style)

Hand Knit Products
Handknit Sweater - 2 Galleons
Knit Woolen Socks - 10 Sickles
Knit Hats - 15 Sickles
Knit Scarves - 1 Galleon - 1 Galleon, 10 Sickles (depending on length)
Knit Blankets (on request) - 5 Galleons - 10 Galleons (depending on size, design, and colors needed)

Custom Tailoring
Tailoring of any product bought that day - Free of Charge
Tailoring of products brought in - 2 Galleons per Hour needed (minimum 1 hour)

Custom Made Attire
Prices offered at time of consultation  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:15 pm
Bewitched Boutique Staff

Owners

Helena Davisson
Jeremiah Travers

Shop Assistants

Now Hiring!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Bewitched Boutique
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lena, possibly Jeremy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Quill Delivery
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is a nice jacket

Tea had spent the morning preparing a small order for another shop in Hogsmeade. Apparently there was a quill hungry little pygmy puff at the boutique. She wrote up a small thank you card, then tucked it in the box before folding it up. She turned off the lights and put up a sign in the door saying she'd be back in 15 minutes. Tea wandered out and locked the door, then walked up the street to Bewitched Boutique. Walking in, she headed to the counter, where she handed over the box to one of the owners, Lena. The other, Jeremy, didn't seem to be here, which was a disappointment. He was rather charming, after all. "Thanks for your order! I'll see you guys later!" She grinned, making her way to the door.

Lena, on the other hand, had a brilliant idea. She grabbed Jeremy from the back room, then gestured at the woman examining a jacket near the door. Aha, distractions! "Jeremy, you should ask her out! Take her to lunch or something. C'mon, she likes you!" She nudged her friend, hoping he'd agree.

kungfudemoness

I ᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ, I'ᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇғɪɴᴇᴅ
I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇɴ's ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ. Eɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ
Lᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ғɪɴᴅ
Rᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, sᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ ɪᴛ
Rᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴʜɪʙɪᴛɪᴏɴs, ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋɪɴ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɪɴ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs
Dʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʀᴍs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴜɴᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:50 am

Miss GryffindorK

null

null

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was just out of view in the back working on some paperwork and number crunching while his red puff quaffle slept in a little bed nearby. While he did help to make the clothes he was the primary numbers person. He heard the doorbell chime and a familiar voice. He had to admit he kinda liked Tea, she was nice and not too peppy but still seemed to be a happy person. The few times they had interacted she didn't seem turned off by his seemingly stoic and perhaps grumpy seeming demeanor. Sure he can put a friendly face on if it seemed needed but that was exhausting. Being a bit lost in thought he was a bit surprised when Lena pulled him into the shop proper. Sure enough, Tea was checking out a jacket he had help design. It did make him a bit happy it caught her eye. Luckily it wasn't too hard to get around the counter. Sure he was still athletic enough to hop it but if the kinds of movies he watched he would have the luck to crash into something to knock things over. While funny that wasn't the plan. "Hey tea got a moment?" Jeremy asked as he trotted over to approach her. Sure he probably could have walked it not like she was running away or something. "So, I know ur not closed up just yet for the day but I was wondering if would like to go get some drinks after the close?" He asked. Well, he was a lot better than the last time he asked someone out. No howler from his parents this time.

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:46 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jeremy
    xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A date?!
    xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be interesting

Tea had paused on her way out the door to examine a nice light jacket. It was definitely in her style, but she'd probably have to wait until it was on sale. Business in the summer wasn't exactly booming, after all. Suddenly, her name was called by Jeremy. Aha, so he was here! "I do, yes. Did you already need another order of quills?" Maybe there was something else on his mind (it certainly would be more interesting than another quill order, after all).

He then mentioned her not being closed, then asked about getting drinks afterward. A flutter arose from her belly, a grin slid onto her lips. "I'd like that, thank you. So... at five, then? I can do that." She grinned a bit brighter, offering a small wave before stepping out the door. Hopefully it was intended to be a date, just the two of them. However, if it was to be all three (or perhaps more shop owners), well, she'd be okay with that too. Something about his nervous offer made her believe it would be a date, and honestly she couldn't wait.

Shortly before five, Tea closed up early and ran upstairs to change. Donning a cute purple sundress and some nice sandals, she rushed back downstairs to meet Jeremy. Walking as casually as possible, Tea headed to the boutique to await their closure.

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
    Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
    • Gifting Gone Wild 250
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:09 pm

Cinnabun Gryffie

null

null

Jeremy was by the shop and would be closing soon. He had just finished some last minute paperwork. Things were calmer now than Neil was in school. He knew Neil wanted to be Slytherin to try and fit in. Jeremy didn't care what house he got. Though Tea won the bet that he would get Slytherin. Jeremy had guessed Hufflepuff. Nonetheless the excited letters made him smile. He knew Neil would appreciate the mermaids stopping by to say hi. Come 3rd year if Neil wasn't too angsty of a teen he would likely pop by the shop which would be nice. Currently he was organizing a rack so opening would be easier tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:58 am
      User ImageUser Image
      xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Min Kärlek
      xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Trying to recover!
      xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Today was insanity!

It had been a long, hectic day at Scrivenshaft's, with several rush orders put in by the students and teachers at Hogwarts. Tea had been running about all day, seldom able to stop long enough to rest. She was tired and nauseous, but orders had to be filled. After finally mailing out her last order (twenty minutes after close!), the brunette sat down for the first time in hours. All at once, she felt her body aching, along with a powerful wave of nausea. Ugh. What a terrible day.

After a moment of rest, Tea pushed back to her feet, huffing a sigh and deciding the shop could be cleaned in the morning. She walked out onto the dimly-lit street, walking the few doors down to the Bewitched Boutique that her husband co-owned. He had most likely busied himself somewhere, given that he hadn't come looking for her. Stepping into the shop, their door chimed causing Lena to poke her head out of the office. The women waved at one another, before Tea walked over toward Jeremy. "Oh, min kärlek, today has been insanity. I hope you two didn't find yourself in a rush." Any Hogsmeade weekend seemed busy, but she'd come to discover the first one after winter break was busy like none other.

She simply leaned against her taller husband, a heavy sigh escaping her, along with another wave of dizzying nausea. It seemed much worse now that she finally had a moment to relax. Perhaps they could pick up a warm comfort meal and some hot tea... It would be a lovely way to relax, after all.

{{Wearing :: Teal Sweater, White Jacket, White Swishy Skirt}}
      {{OoC: "min kärlek" translates to "my love", and Tea usually calls Jeremy by this, or other, pet names}}
      CatWaffle
      #05B8CC

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:08 am

Cinnabun Gryffie

null

null

Jeremy helped a quick last minute fashion emergancy. Not too surprising this close to the holidays. While it meant money was good being too busy for too long was draining. Tea entered a bit later than usual which means she got hit with the rush too. "Seems like you got slammed as well." He said with his usual smirk. She knew how deadpan he was by now. A smirk was a bright smile for him. He had always appricated she never minded that or have issues knowing his mood. She however seemed beyond just the work day tired. "Are you ok? You seem wobbly on your feet." He asked concerned. "Hey Lena can you grab my chair?" He had a nice office chair that would be plenty comfortable for Tea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:20 pm
        User ImageUser Image
        xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Min Kärlek

Tea sent over a soft smile toward her husband, clucking her tongue softly when he asked if she'd had a hectic day. "You simply would not believe! It was so many orders all at once." Jeremy may be deadpan, but Tea simply couldn't prevent her emotions from spilling over. Luckily for her, Jeremy caught her uneasy mood rather quickly, saying she seemed wobbly and summoning Lena to bring his chair. "No, min kärlek, I'll be alright. I'm just... very nauseous today. And I have a mighty headache. I think I worked too hard... Or perhaps our dinner last night wasn't flawless." She sighed softly, curls bouncing as she shook her head. Something was certainly afoot, but she couldn't put a hand on it.

{{OoC: "min kärlek" translates to "my love", and Tea usually calls Jeremy by this, or other, pet names}}
        CatWaffle
        #05B8CC

Cinnabun Gryffie
        Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
        • Gifting Gone Wild 250
        • Autobiographer 200
        • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
        Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        • Rufus' Gratitude 100
        PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:07 am

Cinnabun Gryffie

null

null

Jeremy couldn't help but worry about Tea. Busy wasn't something new but the nausea and the unsteadiness. "I think we should see a healer of this keeps up but I think rest will do us some good. I can pick up supper on the way home." Jeremy said making sure she could sit dow despite protests. A rest at home should be fine. "Would you be ok closeing Lena? I already swept earlier." Jeremy asked Lena. He hated to just leave but also didnt want to leave his friend hanging either. Tea and him both liked to tough it out when sick.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:44 am
          User ImageUser Image
          xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Min Kärlek, Miss Lena

Tea sighed softly when Jeremy made mention to go see a healer. "I can't afford to do that. If I have to miss work, the shop simply won't open, and I'll have a riot on my hands." She clucked her tongue, hoping that by speaking her thoughts into the world, she'd somehow just... magically get a few shop assistants. But that wasn't how it worked, and seldom few liked calligraphy as much as she.

"Although, I do agree that rest sounds ever so lovely. And maybe that Italian restaurant near home? I just love their alfredo sauce." She hummed softly, thinking only of the wonders of pasta. Jeremy asked if it was alright for Lena to close, so she walked out of the office. "Oh yea, of course. It's not like I've got a life to get to outside of here. Tea, feel better, okay? And Jeremy, just let me know if you need tomorrow off. Vera's coming in, so I'll have the help." Was Lena a little jealous? Sure. Then again, from what Tea understood, she'd been expecting to marry a young man, only for him to up and vanish from Lena's world. "Thank you, love. Have a nice night." Tea pushed herself to her feet, immediately feeling the weight of her tired soul on her body. Thank goodness they were wizards, otherwise they'd have to deal with transporting home, rather than just.... vanishing home.

CatWaffle
          Tea - #05B8CC
          Lena - #9F2B68

Cinnabun Gryffie
          Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
          • Gifting Gone Wild 250
          • Autobiographer 200
          • Pet Lover 100