Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Moved] Empty Weyrs & Scattered Wings

Back to Guilds

AU Non-canon Pern RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragon, Firelizard, Wher, Impression 

Reply Event Archives
Everybody's gone surfing, surfin' USA (California Hatching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:29 am
Rgw arabds? O..Og, of course! Nerdy made a small sound akin a dragon's sniffle, before gently giving each a bunt of thanks, most grateful for layhan and rian's kind adbvice before the hatchling turned to move for the stands, climbing them slowly as seistreth turned her head to observe her daughter's ascent. Finally, finlly she could see hers, and the green began to purposefully emigrate towards one of the sadder looking onlookers, before the small and gentle little dragonet turned a rainbow gaze upon a surprise stand impression.

It seemed her timing was impeccable. The moment nerdy had bunt layhan and rian with gratitude, eclectic gave a jolt before exploding into peices as the dragon within forced his own emergence, eyes red at he trumpted his anger at his sister, but made no hostile overtures. Instead he turned his ire on Stately first, hissing at the larger bronze before lashing his tail. t seemed to onlookers he too, bore skin thickening, the odd growths more than abundant in Seistreth's clutch, but instead of snarling at Staterly, he simply hissed at his brother a second time before storming for the candidates, tail lashing and eyes whirling red as he began moving about -- tripping upthe line as he passed; those whom were incautions even getting clawed by a wing talon in his frustrations as her snorted and hissed at his upset. What upset him was unclear, bt thwe bronze was already onthe move, and none too careful of others' well being yet.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:13 pm
YES! Layhan gave put a large cheer as the green, Comicoth it was announced, found her person. All disappointment that he had of being rejected by the bouncy hatchling eased for just a little while, replaced with pride he had helped her on her way to the one right for her.

So destracted he was helping the little sister of the clutch he had barely noticed Eclectic had hatched, didn't even register what colour the dragon was. It wasn't until a candidate next to him cried out in alarm that he realized the danger he was in. The mottled bronze was stamping through the hopeful dragonriders. Quickly the boy tried darting away, almost too late as he recieved a small scratch on his arm. Serves himself right, but that stung  

Earisa

Darling Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:06 pm
Oh, thank goodness. Rian breathed a sigh of relief as the little green found Hers, and dared to wonder what the new weyrling was like. Surely they must be a nice person, to belong to so sweet a little green? The thanks was appreciated, either way, and she wished the new pair well even as she squeaked, sidestepping quickly to avoid the just-emerged bronze that was tantruming his way through the candidates. What could have upset him so?

It was a bit of a challenge to keep her attention on both the little bronzes still on the Sands, especially when one was visibly unhappy and something of a danger --- oh, she hoped he didn't hurt himself in his upset! Finding His should help him calm down, but it wasn't as though she could just point this one at the stands; this wasn't as simple as His not being among the candidates; he'd hatched upset, and until that was seen to somehow he likely would stay that way. Maybe his brother would help settle him down? She didn't know, but she did her best to keep out of the range of flailing limbs as Eclectic moved through.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:26 pm
Eclectiuc bugled his growing irritation, stopping and hissing at the candidates before stomping to Stately in a highly aggressive manner. However, when he reached Stately, instead of attacking, he gave a squeak of a roar, and Stately sighed softly, wings spreading before he wrapped one wing around Eclectic, the male dragon seeming so angry and upset and miserable he couldn't stop bugling, squeaking, and generally seeming to complain. Stately was patient before nuzzling his agitated brother softly, before Eclectic's eyes finally began to swirl to yellow. And with a wing over his brother, Stately patiently led the more unhappy hatchlings backj towards the candidaters, stopping before several he'd harmed in his rampage as the much-calmer but still unhappy bronze squeaked apologetically before he finally reached Layhan, and Stately removed his wing, stepping back as Eclectic approached the boy, paws stomping before he looking up to him.

You! How could you! I wanted to wait so you would have eyes for me and not be distracted but all you looked at was my sister when your poor Angeloth has been waiting here all along to choose you! What is so wrong with me? Is it because I don't frolic and play like my siblings do? I know how to have fun, myLayhan -- just you wait and see!

Earisa
[/quote[

Stately watched his brother Impress with a sigh, wings stretching before the little bronze finally moved towards the candidates himself, head held high. It seemed while his siblings were seeing to affairs he'd watched both them and the Candidates, and he knew exactly where he was going. He was careful in his movements as he approached then, eyes on only one with a sense of love and pride before his nose brushed Rian's hand gently, a draconic smile about him as he gazed up with nothing but love and rainbows.

Don't worry so MyRian. brother may be angry, but he would never intentially harm anyone, so don't be afraid. Now come, your Exarth is quite hungry after making sure hid clutchmates found Theirs -- would youperhaps come with me to eat? I would very much appreciate it!"

Redbud-Tree

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Earisa

Darling Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:16 am
Layhan was shocked to be scolded by the little bronze, he hadn't done anything wrong! "You weren't here and she needed help! I couldn't jus--- !" That's when it clicked, the realization dropped the boy to his knees. He Impressed? Him?! To a bronze?! And here he was yelling at his dragon! Reaching out Layhan hugged the hatchlings neck close, tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, Angeloth, I didn't know you wanted me! I thought you would want someone... better..."

Angeloth stood rigid as he accepted the hug Well... We will agree neither of us are at fault and put it behind us. The bronze shuffled his feet in the sands, indicating that his rider let him go now. Everyone was watching them and he wanted them all to know he was a dignified and proper young dragon, despite the slight tantrum he had just thrown. He had not appreciated his shell being thumped on like he did not know how to get out. He was not stupid. I am hungry, where do we find food here?

The boy quickly got up and herded his hatchling out and towards the kitchens, both moving at a steady jog. The lucky candidate only had eyes for one dragon now, and it was his.  
Event Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff