Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:18 pm
California Clutch Candidate Sign Ups!

Welcome to Candidate Sign Ups for the California clutch!

Fir this clutch you may enter two (2) candidates in ONE post, and I ask you keep all personality sections as concise as possible -- listing the traits only or including 1 sentence to elaborate on traits, boh positive and negative, is ideal, so I can actually parse information.I don't see so good, and I can't really process or manage colossal walls of text when I'm deciding personalities.

As a note, I'm looking at PERSONALITY. That means someone might double dip if both candidate entries mesh well with a dragon in a fun and interesting way. Thre only exception is color exclusivity, in which case I may pass over a canddate if they might mesh but their color requests OOC prohibit a match (Soif your candidate is green only, then I won't break it). So don't feel awful if you don't get a dragon! After all, a good match makes better RP, Amirite?

u][b]Candidate Information[/b][/u]
[b]Candidate Name:[/b]
[b]Profile link:[/b] You can also give a link to their journal if you wish.
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Stands impression?:[/b]
[b]Personality summary:[/b] Can be as little as a few keywords or up to a short paragraph, this is just to give me a reminder of people at a glance.
[b]Mauling?:[/b] Please detail the level to which you are comfortable with your candidate being injured, ranging from not at all through to death. If you actively want your character hurt say so here, with details if you want a particular injury. Please remember that actions have consequences, if your candidate tackles a dragon they’re most likely going to get chomped no matter what you put here.

[u][b]Dragon Preferences[/b][/u]
[b]Colour preferences?:[/b] Is there a colour you prefer for this character? This is your OOC preference not what the character wants, but feel free to mention that too if you think it’s important!
[b]Make this character exclusive?:[/b] They will only be eligible to impress dragons of the above stated colour(s). Please note that you will still have to wait for a compatible personality in a clutch, and that this may require your candidate to stand for multiple clutches.
[b]Personality preferences?:[/b] Is there a personality you feel would especially suit your character or their development? Similarly, are there any traits that you think do not fit your character or that you do not want to play? Please let me know how strong these preferences are.
[b]Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress?:[/b] Such as ageing out or plot reasons, e.g. having them leave the Weyr after this clutch.

[u][b]On the Eggs[/b][/u]
[b]Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with?:[/b]
[b]Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to?:[/b] If so does this overrule any preferences stated above?
[b]Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for?:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b] Anything else you feel needs mentioning? Plans for your character, preferences not previously mentioned, etc?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:37 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Layhan
Profile link: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25426170
Stands impression?:
Personality summary: Outspoken, Self-centered and a bit of a trickster. Adaptable, Brave, has a great sense of humor (or at least thinks he does)
Mauling?: Mild/moderate mauling, but I'll leave it up to you if you wish to use him so

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences?: Brown? no real preference really
Make this character exclusive?: no
Personality preferences?: Willing to go with a complimentary trickster or a dragon to help set him straight
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress?: Not unless he is pulled back for disciplinary

On the Eggs
Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with?: Eclectic and Stately
Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to?: any
Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for?: Nerdy is probably the least suited of all

Other: -  

Earisa

Darling Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:36 pm
Candidate Information
Candidate Name: Rian
Profile link: x
Stands impression?: Nope!
Personality summary: Friendly, helpful, compassionate, annoying, naive, passive.
Mauling?: Wounds that scar are okay, but nothing that impairs any kind of function. Nothing involving the face in any way, please.

Dragon Preferences
Colour preferences?: Nope, no preferences.
Make this character exclusive?: Nope!
Personality preferences?: Possibly something to help rein in her worse tendencies, so she doesn't burn herself out or burn her bridges? Or someone who will be just as enthusiastic as she is, forcing her to be the one with self-control? Those are just some loose ideas.
Are there any risks to their eligibility to impress?: Nope!

On the Eggs
Are there any eggs you feel your character especially resonates with?:Eclectic and fabulous!
Are there any eggs you especially hope your candidate impresses to?: Nope, no preference!
Are there any eggs you feel your character is especially poorly suited for?: Prrrobably stately?

Other: Rian is young, but she doesn't have much time left to grow up before thread returns. Thus my main plans for her at the moment are to facilitate her getting a little more maturity under her belt so she can be better prepared for the storm on the horizon.  
Event Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games