Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:19 pm
Sugar Crystal chooses B

Sugar crystal watched the pretty firefly as they got closer "So pretty." she said before she realized that they were multiplying. this was not a good situation If they keep multiplying then there would be no room for her and the pony they would get stuck "We need to get out of here before they suficate us" Sugar crystal started to run to push her way though they multiplying fireflys  
Fea Line rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:22 pm
Eszra roll >>

Eszra could hardly believe what she had just witnessed. Not only was he pulling attitude with her, but he had the nerve to go and take her staff and throw it at the puppet! "Why how dare! What did he ever do to you!?" she shrieked suddenly, finding herself very angry. Storming over to the marionette she picked up her staff and gave it a good wack what for before marching back over to Kolgae. She could hardly care less about the silly puppet right now, what she wanted from the shadow angel was a right proper apology. And to say he'd never heard of Harlow before?! "I'll have words with my brother about this! Just wait till we get out of here!" she scoffed, grabbing Kolgae by the hand and dragging him onward.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:23 pm
Mobie is picking B

Mobie is unsure what to do and wonders if his new companion is okay, sure was a cute little firefly she had.

He shuddered at the trail of blood and shards of eggshell... and went ....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He headed in the other direction. Definite NOPE right there.

Strawberri Stardust
Does Applebloom want to come along with Mobie? he's avoiding the heck out of blood stains and egg shells

Twitchapher the 3rd rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:28 pm
Kally and Tugger managed to kick harpeh butt. =U

They were clearly off their a game. By a lot. A lot a lot. She was just going to blame the stupid bouncy floor. She wasn't THAT bad...Normally. A win was a win though. Take that giant turkey! Rak's 1, Turkey 1! Wait.  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:40 pm
Nonougo slithered foward, raised her claws and was about to put them down across venus's face when she saw the smirk. Eyebrows raised, she turned to her mom to ask wtf when the painting started to move. Which of course caught her attention.again. she turned back in time for venus's now embodied head to kiss her on the forehead. And with a loud pop, she was horned.
Turning to her mom, she she gasped. Maegara had a rainbow, glowing unicorn horn on her head. What the...

Eyes traced upward and she saw her own horn. WHAT THE?? She turned ed back to her mom and asked "!?MOM !!oot nroh a evah I .tiaW ?taht saw k**f eht tahW" she gasped and grabbed her horn. This was.....odd?

Maegara watched as nonougo was kissed but before she could move, the picture went up in flames. And she did not like the image staring smugly back at her. Hearing her daughter panic, she turned back and let loose a mild sigh. Of course the picture gave her daughter a horn. Of course it did.

Literally face palming, she snuck closer to nonougo and patted her arm. ".devomer nroh taht teg dna tuo yaw ruo dnif ll'eW .raed ereht ,erehT "

Nonougo stopped feeling her horn and stared at her mom. "?TAHW" when did her mom start talking gibberish. Surely she was imagining it.

Maegara sighed and raised her voice. Perhaps the horn had made her daughter deaf too. "?uoy htiw rettam eht si tahW .devomer nroh taht teg dna wohs peerc eht fo tuo teg ll'ew ,DIAS I"

Nonougo blinked. Nope. Mom was talking gibberish. "... .ytrid ehT .niks reh gnisu htab a ekat dna doolb reh htiw ydob ym raems dna sliartne reh tae annog m'I .sirE redrum annog m'I ...eht tahW ?oot siht ekil gniklat I tahw .tiaw....atsrednu tnac I" she trailed off into a tangent of swear words and very gruesome gestures.

Maegara raised an eyebrow, a little shocked that Nonougo even knew some of those words. And what did she mean, she couldn't understand her? Must be a side effect of that kiss. Shaking her head, she merely grabbed her danger noodles hand and walked off toward the trail of feathers. Maybe they could find someone else to translate.

Meanwhile, nonougo was oblivious as she was still on how she was gonna murder a diety.

B. They are heading east, following harpy feathers.

shadica generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:31 pm
B. Head west and then north. There sounds to be distant cries coming from this way.

Purpuryt cackled in delight as the chest hit Mr vroom vroom and knocked him off the unicycle.

"That's what you get for messing with me!"

She declared triumphantly as she snatched the key from his hand.

Honestly he deserved worse than a chest to the head(body? All of him?) But it was better to let it go for now and open the chest before he tried to run off with it.

"Huh"

She said as she looked at the bottle made of glass crystal? who knows what it is bottle with a swirling storm in it. How neat. She wasn't sure what it was but it was cool looking anyways. Plus the bottle was fancy looking.

Aww yeah a prize from this hell hole, and even better she could use it to tease tanz for missing out.

Now if only she could get out of this dumb maze and that handsome Night Te.

She sighed as she hit another fork in the road. Will this maze ever end? Of course the paths where both bad, one had crying voices in the distance and the other had laughter.

Most people would think that the path with the laughter was the best choice. It was laughter after all what could go wrong? Well those people had never been almost run over by horrid cherubs after following the sound of giggling.

No in this accused place the crying was probably the safer choice.  

shadica

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:04 pm
Monroe x Gray; Choose B; WE OUTTA HERE

It was only right to stay and try to warn them. He couldn't sleep at night if they got sucked in too and he didn't try to help them. Thankfully, maybe they heard their cries as they suddenly ran off.

"Phew...I'm sure we helped. Now, lets get out, and see about getting big again." This...couldn't be permanent right?

Right?

This...was not a very good date was it? Gray smiled reassuringly before leading them out of the box and back down the hall. Heading Northbound.

Wolfs Heart
itty bitty postie gray to monroe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:58 pm
Selich x Hanna choose C Deja Vu~

Selich barely had time to acknowledge how tasty the apple was or how much it had done to lift his flagging spirits, before a flash of light obscured his vision, hiding even Hanna (who had been happily chewing, too) from his view. Blinking away the effects of the bright light, he looked around. They were in a completely different part of the maze than they had been in before.

Well, maybe not completely different. The laughing and crying to the North, and the bumpy, potholed path to the East were new, but the path South... He had the strangest feeling they'd been there before, but it was hard to place considering the craziness they'd endured so far. "Ah'm no sure, but that way seems like ah've seen it afore. Mebbe we kin find a landmark, d'ya think?"

SSBrosB

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:59 pm
(Applebloom chooses B!)

She giggled as they jingled around her, tickling her ears. It felt funny. Hopefully they weren't doing anything terrible to them... When the giant one came up to her face she squeaked and took a step back as it told her to listen. "Um, okay?" she said and held her hands open for it. "Aww..." It was so cute... It seemed like the firefly wanted to come with her. As long as it didn't constantly tell her to listen it was welcome to come with her as long as it wanted to.

When presented with her path choices, her new friend flitted between the choices but there was no way Applebloom was going on that path with the blood stains. Nope. It seemed another Pae felt the same. "Hey, I'm Applebloom. Wanna see if this maze'll let us stick together?"

Revel1984
Sure 83

Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:02 pm
[Eclipsing Swarm - A: Continue south towards the vibrant light and delicious warm feeling]

Eclipse wanted a bath as soon as this was all over. Hmm...would this whole 'four legs' thing be permanent? That could be troublesome. Bathing would definitely take longer if so. Having to keep four hooves clean...

At least this area smelled better than the last. Taking a careful look around, the bug horse centaur girl turned towards the light and warmth. Like, something in her nature was drawn to it...

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:27 am
Selich x Hanna choose C Deja Vu~

The feelings from the arrow only lasted a few moments. They probably could have kept the apple, but knew that receiving it probably meant it counteracted whatever the effects that the arrow had. And it did! Though not in the way they expected! Suddenly Hanna was blinded and then when her vision finally came back, they were in a different area, one that they hadn't been to before... right?

She grabbed Selich's hand, making sure that they wouldn't be separated. The apple hadn't separated them, but what if it had?!

They both seemed to be on the same page though as Selich suggested the South path and she nodded. "Maybe this maze isn't so confusing after all if we can find out where we've been. Though it does make me wonder if eating food here causes teleportation to other places. And I hope we don't get hit with arrows again! Though I think they were worth it considering we kicked that Agony's butt!"

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:28 pm
Kolgae & Eszra

That marionette stood no chance. In the real world that is. Sure you managed to beat it down, but it was out. Each broken piece of the shattered puppet formed into a whole new puppet. This little army of marionette’s stood in front of Kolgae and Eszra. Instead of attacking however, they just skipped off again whistling to the tune of “I’ve Got No Strings”. In their wake, was a ball. Two small, frozen balls. They were heavy and it wasn’t made of any material yet discovered on the island so they couldn’t have known what it is.

Quote:
Congratulations you two have received a Frozen Nickel Ball Breeding Additive!

Kally & Tugger

You showed that bird who’s boss! Or did you. You might have knocked it out long enough to snatch those eggs, but the Raven Harpy doesn’t go down that easy. You might have to watch your back from now on. Oh yeah, was the harpy protecting her eggs or was she trying to eat the naga eggs?

Quote:
Kally & Tugger have received either harpy or naga eggs! I can’t wait to see which you get.

EVERYONE IN THE MAZE
Tired and sore feet prod against the ground. How long have they been here? How were the others fairing? Time was so weird in the maze that it made it difficult to gauge. Some just went along with it, not stopping to think unless it makes them go mad. Others… well.

Soon a purple mist began to slink its way around the Pae’s feet. They didn’t notice it at first until the mist turned into hands and grabbed them, pulling their legs out from under them and hanging them upside down. Cackling rang out around them, the mist growing stronger until a dark silhouette could be seen within it. Red eyes blinked back and a dancing smile appeared, “Have fun, my pet? How about we make you more… comfortable.” Multiple silhouettes joined at the sides and began to laugh along.

The mist gobbles them up with frightening sounds of slurping. In a blink they find themselves each in their own individual cage hanging from a dark ceiling… Have they really been tossed into bird cages!? Is that how she sees them? Some of you see others around you whom you might have not seen in awhile. You call out to one another trying to find a way out.

A spotlight appears below you over a grand throne that has taken on the themes of the maze. Its built with dark panels that have dancing shadows within, two columns of dark marble sit to either side of it with purple flames flicking above, and rose vines cover it except for the seat where the same bouncy material from the Chaos maze covers it in order to give its sitter perfect comfort.

And who else should step out of the shadows to sit upon it than Eris herself. She’s swapped out her Venus garb for something more appropriate to herself. She sits herself down and smirks up at them, seeming to take a moment to look each and every one of them in the eye, “This is much better don’t you think, my pet?” she coos at them.

THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN RESCUED
Hold tight! Your grand entrance is coming!

Please do not post any further in here! Since your Pae have been moved from the maze the story will now be taken to a new thread [here]. Post your reactions there, please.
Also, all of your arrow or maze effects are still active!

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas