Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: The Garden Maze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:27 am
A. Check out the source of the clanging and head north

NT wasn't sure which was was up anymore but after being exhausted from trying to steer his floating body towards the creepy cherub, he gave up and seemed to let it drift wherever it seemed to want to go. Which happened now to be heading towards sounds of clanging and other nonsense. "Well I guess I'm going this way." he huffed, crossing his arms as he drifted off.  
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 am
[Eudora and Lucius - B. Could be a trap, should totally head south towards the nice smells~]

Ugh, the creepy staring cherub faces were almost too much. Eudora felt a growing urge as they traveled to haul back and punch one of the grinning visages, whatever good that would do. Might make her feel better. Probably bring some new hell down on their heads though.

The thought helped stay her hand.

At another split in the path, she barely thought before turning towards the tempting smell of cookies. Was it a trap? Probably. But everything was probably a trap. Maybe at least have some baked goods with their doom.

Antidia
Eudora > Lucius

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:46 am
Domini - A. Interrupt her sparring to ask for directions.

User Image After following the path a bit more he came upon... another pae who seemed to be quite into practicing... whatever it was. Spear throwing? Stabbing? Either way, Domini wasn't sure if he should bother the pae or just leave, considering it could end with him getting stabbed too. But... she didn't look evil. Just looked like she was... doing what she would be doing anywhere else, but for some reason was here in this maze.

He mentally decided that she must not be with Eris and decided to try his chances at asking her for directions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:01 pm
Quadira x Aiden
Too bad for those Cherubs they ran into this pair. As they took a couple steps forward they were met with another array of signs ‘turn back!’ ‘this way!’ and some with questionable markings. Why the sudden marketing of directions? Seems like the Cherubs weren’t too excited about all the signs either ‘cause a paint can with splattered paint and brushes were just tossed about. Looked like a paint war happened here with how the paint splatters covered the place. Well, alright, what now?

A. Turn back around and attempt the north path like the sign had told you
B. Turn back around and attempt the south path like the sign had told you
C. The past is behind you, head north
D. The past is behind you, head south

Smolder, Rime, Niraj, Enfys
Apparently the band of Pae standing their ground got the Agony turned up a dial! She’s eager to fight, so a fight she will have! Roll a 1d10 where evens are a win and odds are a fail. Couples, combine your rolls to see if you get an even or an odd!

If you manage to win against the Agony, you will continue south. Soon all the darkened plants will return to normal and you’ll even hear a few chirps of birds despite not being able to see them. It’s almost a beautiful day for a stroll, isn’t! Except when you come to another fork in the road and you’re reminded that you’re stuck with horrors all around you. Well, now, do you continue to head south down the pleasant path or head east where shadows have engulfed the plants around it.
A. Continue down the south path
B. Head east into the coolness of the shade

Hortense x Jekyll
He thanks the pair for saving him and in a blink of an eye he’s gone. In his stead is a glimmering jar. Upon further inspection it looks to be perfume with the title “Garden Kisses” written elegantly across it in gold script. Well, that’s a weird gift.

Dream WhiteWitz
Hortense and Jekyll have received a Himeros Garden breeding additive

Tartara Seabreeze
Hortense and Jekyll have received a Himeros Garden breeding additive

Onward out of this dead end then! The pair head out the way they came and instead of back tracking, take a quick turn south. As they turn the corner following the path to the east, they are overwhelmed with the smell of roses. Before them is a long stretching path that looks to go on and on with the hedges covered in the largest rose blooms anyone has ever seen. They take the path, smelling the roses and sometimes even tripping on a large petal in the way. They become larger and larger the deeper they go, almost to the point where the pair are struggling to climb through them. Cracks are heard as the roses snap from limbs and giant vines with thorns almost fall on top of the pair.

Luckily for them, a familiar face appears. Harmonia! Guess she heard their commotion and had managed to find them! Soon they were taken up and all they saw was a warm light. The smell of roses hung in the air…

The pair have been saved from the maze! And as such, they have both also received a Garden Maze themed accessory edit!
Dream WhiteWitz
Hortense has received a Garden Maze themed Accessory Edit!

Tartara Seabreeze
Jekyll has received a Garden Maze themed Accessory Edit!

Eudora x Lucius
The pair continue their journey south. As they turn the corner following the path to the east, they are overwhelmed with the smell of roses. Before them is a long stretching path that looks to go on and on with the hedges covered in the largest rose blooms anyone has ever seen. They take the path, smelling the roses and sometimes even tripping on a large petal in the way. They become larger and larger the deeper they go, almost to the point where the pair are struggling to climb through them. Cracks are heard as the roses snap from limbs and giant vines with thorns almost fall on top of the pair. Even so, they continue on.

…Until they are met with a dead end. Oh no, had they really put forth all that effort for nothing? Something glimmers in the grass and upon further inspection a bottle is found. Rose growing formula? Is that how all these roses became monsters? It looks like there is a little left…

A. Time to head back. They seem to recall a part with the sounds of metal hitting metal. Perhaps we should go North and see what that was all about.
B. Time to head back. Lets go west then north this time and take that super long hallway. I’m sure there are more places to go from there.
C. Bottoms up! I was super thirsty as it was…

Dax
As you head down the east path you suddenly come upon a pair of signs in the road. One points north with ‘this way’ scribbled on it and another south with ‘no, no THIS WAY’ scribbled on it. Curious. As you look at the signs you notice that there is but a third option just pass the signs continuing east if you so choose to ignore the badly written messages. Oh, my, was that a face peeking out for a second to see what they’d choose?

This, of course, if they can even read. Awkward.

A. Follow the sign north!
B. Follow the sign south!
C. Reading is for nerds, keep heading east.

Night Terror
You come upon another Pae and the Goddess Kleta. It looks like he’s getting directions from the Goddess on how to get out of here. Do you wanna stick around and listen in on what she has to say or do you continue on on your own?

A. Eavesdrop on the conversation
B. None of your business! Head on out west and back up north down the loooong path.

Zhixuan
It was only a couple steps before another fork in the road showed itself. What was it with this maze? Little faces kept peeping out at you down the east path while the smell of roses caught your nose heading down the west path. Those little suckers had it coming for being little peeping toms, but at the same time, it seemed like the other path could be relief from this place!

A. East! Gotta keep hunting those little buggers
B. Forget them, they’re gross anyways, west it is!

Domini
Finally getting Kleta’s attention, the Spartan looks none to happy about being interrupted. Still, she complies with the request and tells Domini that she needs to go back, hang a left, go south, hang another left, go north, spin in a circle, recite the magic incantation of his people, wink thrice then look with fresh eyes then he’ll see a clearer path of where he needs to go. After all of that, she goes back to sparring against the swords before stopping again to stare the fish deep in the eyes.

“Hey….make yourself useful here for a moment, will ya?” she directs Domini to don a leather vest and stand perfectly still.

After a couple moments of live target practice, Kleta nods her thanks and vanishes in a flash of brilliant light.

SSBrosB
For saving Kleta, Domini has won a spartan themed breeding additive!”

Following Kleta’s instructions to the letter, Domini finds himself with two options. He could go north towards something that seems to shimmer faintly, or turn east down a shorter path that seems to have a mix of sounds, all seem to sound as If some sort of steamy discussion is going on, two of those voices seeming young and eager to learn. Which do they choose:
A: Continue north to investigate the faint shimmer
B: Head east and see what tips you can pick up!

Please post your prompts before Feb 11th 4PM EST

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Revel1984 generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:16 pm
Dax is rolling for his direction cause he aint got a clue now.....

Dice says Dax chooses B

rp to come later  
Elros Namasi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:26 pm
Smolder x Rime vs Disiomia FIGHT! -> LOSE Oops, guess tiny deer fists to the kneecaps aren't very effective

Oh you wanna go? Smolder threw herself wholeheartedly into the fray... and somehow ended up missing so spectacularly that her own momentum spun her completely around and down onto her back. All the energy went out of her at once and she laid there, contemplating her life's choices.

shadica
Oof. 9 + 6 = 15

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

shadica rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

shadica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:06 pm

Rime threw herself at the agony trying to punch and kick the tall pae.

Sadly all the agony had to do was bend down and hold her head and the short ice deer was unable to hit them.

Until the stupid tall lady kicked Rime and sent her flying.

Oof fighting big pae was not fare. Maybe she should have gone with an antler attack.

Elros Namasi
Turns out two deer in a trench coat can't defeat an agony.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:31 pm
Signs are still confusing. Quadira and Aidan are picking C, going north!

"My dear the jargon is getting worst!" Aidan pointed out the the signs that continued as they traveled forward. "Seems they want to tell us something but I don't understand it." Oh well. "Perhaps it is some sorta trick? Oh those little scalawags." He chuckled lightly. It seemed they had fun though. "Dear me they are so messy. Might be best to avoid such a tumble right my love. I will be more colourful then I already am. Besides, you are already the cool to my heat my dear." He chuckled softly.

They seemed to find themselves at another splitting bath. Hmm. "My love, what do you think of North?" They seemed to have traveled quiet a bit in a North-Eastern way already.

DaemonGabrielle

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:25 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Signs are still confusing. Quadira and Aidan are picking C, going north!

"My dear the jargon is getting worst!" Aidan pointed out the the signs that continued as they traveled forward. "Seems they want to tell us something but I don't understand it." Oh well. "Perhaps it is some sorta trick? Oh those little scalawags." He chuckled lightly. It seemed they had fun though. "Dear me they are so messy. Might be best to avoid such a tumble right my love. I will be more colourful then I already am. Besides, you are already the cool to my heat my dear." He chuckled softly.

They seemed to find themselves at another splitting bath. Hmm. "My love, what do you think of North?" They seemed to have traveled quiet a bit in a North-Eastern way already.

DaemonGabrielle

Quadira shook her head at Aiden's description of the cherubs. "They're are little minxes, are they not?" She agreed, giving a chuckle as well. "But it seems they do know how to have fun!" She swiped up a bit of paint on her fingers and ran it along her love's nose. "Why, my darling knight, you could never be more colorful than you already are. "

His compliment made her blush. Many years they'd been together and it was good to know that even in their deteriorating states, their fire would never dim. "Oh, Aiden. My handsome prince." She sighed, laying her head on her mate's shoulder. "You simply complete me."

Turning back to look where he pointed, she smiled and pointed a finger "Hop away my love. Maybe we can catch those colorful devils and remind them to clean up their trash!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:28 pm
Domini - A: Continue north to investigate the faint shimmer

User Image "Uh... thanks?" Domini said. He was still confused by the situation. He had just been asking for directions, then she bombarded him with what he thought were... words, and then he was in danger of being impaled. And then the other Pae vanished.

What was this place?!

When he followed what he thought were the correct directions, he was once again given a choice, and wondered if the other Pae was actually trying to be helpful. Still, he wanted to get out of here, and realized that perhaps talking to others wasn't the best option and decided to go where the glow was, hoping it wasn't some fish Pae trying to lure him pretending to be some sort of light or something.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:59 pm
NT roll  
Wolfs Heart rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enfys rolls against Disomnia  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Dragon Berri rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:28 pm
(Niraj wins! And chooses A)

Niraj came upon someone who apparently wanted to fight. Well, he was fired up too. So he fought the female and actually won! Sweet. The path continued and even started to become pleasant. Birds were chirping, flowers were blooming.

And then he came to another fork in the road. Ugh. He just wanted to go home now... He continued on the pleasant path. Maybe there would be water soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Enfys chooses A

It must have been the Pinkening music that had gotten his adrenaline pumping to the point that he was able to take on the crazy lady and actually stand a fighting chance. When it was over, he was both relieved and amazed and shocked with himself. "What was I thinking?" he panted to himself, trembling from exhaustion.

Despite defeating the lady, he was still stuck here though, leaving the victory feeling worthless. It seemed Enfys had no choice but to continue on his way, looking for a way out. It seemed things were starting to get peaceful again. He wondered if she was the one making the garden such a dreary place. Enfys had no plans to stray from this peaceful path anytime soon.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:09 am
Zhixuan chooses B - west toward the roses
Zhixuan started down the east path toward the cherubs, still full of FIGHT ME HELEN, but as she passed the west path, she caught the scent of roses.

Roses were her favorite, especially deep, dark red ones. They reminded her of the beauty of women.

Her anger dissipating, she flipped a rude gesture at the peeping cherubs and turned down toward the rose-scented path.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff