Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:01 pm
Fea Line
Instead of running, she had been poised to fight for her valiant toy when the purple mist also swallowed her too.

Awaking as a literal bird in a cage, she let out a mighty screech which should have had no problem alerting Twog to her presence. Hissing in bird like fashion, she tore at the cage, only to find her hands getting bruised and her feathers crumpling. Twog's voice caught her ears and she turned towards him. "Oh I don't give up that easily." she nodded, going at the cage again. However, it just didn't seem to be working. Not only that but she could tell the other male harpy was near by. His presence just made her... tingle. Not really what she wanted to feel right now.

Except it was more. It was intense. "Something's....not right..." she about panted to Twog, her fight slowing.

And then Eris spoke, revealing not only herself but her own twisted songbird as well as it's mate. "Oh F**k me sideways...." she sighed softly, eyes running over that deliciously tainted piece of manhawk. "No...no...no....yes...." she about melted in her cage.

Pull yourself together Krayyven! she hissed inwardly as she began to tear at the bars again. "It's not working! Are you hurt?" she called back to her previous toy. When suddenly fighting erupted in the main hall, she scooted to the back of her cage, watching as the silver being shredded the wing of Eris. When the deer asked who else wanted to take a shot, Krayyven screeched out "I DO!"

She knew it wasn't who Artemis was talking too but hey...maybe she'd let her out.

DaemonGabrielle

Twog zoned in on the screech amd watched as Krayyven struggled. And then slowly stopped struggling. His eyes found those damn birds and he groaned inwardly. Of course theres more. What was it about birds and their males? Shaking his head, he ripped his eyes off the handsome black couple and turned back toward Krayyven. His "instincts" were threatening to kick back up but he tamped them down. Jealousy was a b***h and he had no where to go with himself and he would be damned if he started flinging poo at people. No. He was going remain civilised.

Hearing her question, and figuring that the end was near, what with the giant deer appearing and eris being hurt and the agonies being pissed off, he shook his head. "Naw. Other than my sense of manly pride? I seem to have escaped the mist unharmed. Are you....ok?" He asked, eyeing her again. Then squinched his eyes as another of her shrieks went out. Girl had pipes...

This place was turning into chaos. Was that a little guy trying to steal the keys?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:11 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Aidan had been less then ok with the rising mists. "My dear? I am unsure if this is a good thing." He frantically looked around for an escape but the mist was rising everywhere. There was no way out. The only thing he could do was grip Quadira's hand tightly as they were quickly gobbed up and lost to the strange mists.

....Oh his head! Not again! Pain from past parties surfaced as he awoke to the sound of his beloved calling his name! "Yes my dear I am ok!" He nursed his head slightly as he sat up and tried to look around. "Where are we?" His eyes slowly focused and he noted the metal bars. "My dear this does not look good." There was some noises below them as the gods started to battle. "Is this some sorta theater? Hmmm. It would have been better with a decent meal. I'm starved my beloved. Dinner and a show is so much more romantic after all." He smiled sweetly to his beautiful love.

DaemonGabrielle

Quadira sighed, quite relieved that her love was fine. As to his question. "I agree my ever darling prince. They could have definitely done meals with this show. And the accommodations are atrocious. " she waved a hand at their cages. "And the others here with us seem awfully mad at the actors and actresses." She chided, pointing out the many people offering to shoot their show.

"But you have to admit. It's the most exciting thing we've ever done before " she said with a chuckle.
She attempted to sway her cage toward Aiden's so they could hold hands.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:07 pm
A great raging bellow overtook the other sounds in the chamber. The doors burst open violently, shattered inward by the swing of a giant hammer. Into the room burst a crazed minotaur with the look of homicidal fury in his eyes. He dragged along a figure grasping a chain fixed around his neck. The image was rather reminiscent of a small child "walking" a large dog, if the dog were bipedal and super pissy.

"Whoa, biggun!" a familiar voice shrieked. "Dude, calm down! You'll get to hurt things. Just chill before I break a heel." As the figures slowed to a halt, a feminine form in a pink almost Trojan looking outfit, high heeled gladiator sandals, and a high blonde pony tail interwoven with small red tea roses became clearly visible. She walked around Asterion, the Berserker God, and patted him as high up his arm as she could reach - not far, elbow region at best - and gave him a sincere nod of appreciation. "Thank you, hellbeast."

----------------

Hadrian, cried out from a bruised face. "My Goddess? I-it... I..." She gasped, her voice was raspy and shaking. "It can't be." Tears began to fall from her blackened eyes. The fae had become the plaything of the sadistic Algea and felt she was surely imagining this. Maybe she had died and this was her freedom from the torture.

The Agony of Pain Algea reached to slap the fae for speaking without permission when the pink figure threw out her arm. A thorny vine slithered across the floor in a flash and wrapped around the fury's arm. The figure threw her arm in the opposite direction. The vines followed suit and the Agony hit the floor. Funny enough, the sadist did not enjoy feeling the pain herself nearly as much.

----------------

In the meantime, Asterion grew antsy; his hoof stamping the floor. His bloodlust turned his vision red. The figure had no time to soothe him, however. Instead, she chained him to a vine that grew from the floor at her beckon. He pulled against the enchanted chains, snorting and frothing, swinging his hammer wildly.

The figure dodged his blows and ascended to the thrown. She paused momentarily to cast a glance of "Heeeeey, girl!!!" to Artemis before coming face to face with an Eris who looked winded, confused, and furious.

"No, you're dead."

The figure slapped the Goddess of Chaos. "Say my name."

"I don't understand."

SLAP.

"I said, say my name."

"... venus"

SLAP. "I can't hear you," the figure continued, her voice growing colder each time.

Eris, still stunned by Artemis' onslaught and this spectral image now in front of her, gaped helplessly like a child and clutched her face.

SLAP.

"VENUS! You're Venus. Stop it, you b***h!" With that Eris lunged at the Goddess.

----------------

The Agonies rushed to help their mother but were met by Asterion who was been freed from his viny tether. He cracked his neck and licked his lips before jumping into the fray. ((Good luck.))

From the doorway, Syldre and Tatiana watched. They were saved by Venus before they could be dropped into the maze but were not interested in dying this way. No, thank you. The others who had been rescued by the Venus family members joined them shortly after, watching in awe of the literal chaos.

Venus’ family soon pushed passed them and poured into the space. They called to the Pae who had been saved prior to now help those in the cages. They let Asterion handle the Agonies as they rushed for Monroe and Gray with the key to the cages. They praised them for their cleverness and set to work getting all the Pae out.

---------------

In a sea of swirling pink and purple, Venus and Eris threw hands and claws and fists. Hair and shreds of cloth flew. Venus shoved Eris away then from her toga she pulled a golden apple. She shoved the apple at the other goddess.

Eris shrieked as she was once again pulled into the small, shiny, fruity prison.

Venus wiped blood from her lip. "I really dislike you, and I love everyone," she said as she shook the apple menacingly. "I have a better plan for you this time. The perfect place..."

Placing the apple back in her toga, Venus surveyed the pitiful looking group. The Agonies had fled in despair with the entrapment of their mother. Asterion was sitting on the floor looking pleased with himself and a little sleepy. Various mortals were in cages. Most of these Pae'il would need some sort of medical assistance.

"Umm.... hi! Let's get you guys into somewhere more comfortable."

---------------

With all of the Pae saved and recovered from the affects they might have received from the maze, the Venus family back together, and Venus herself looking better than ever, they gathered everyone up and left Eris’ nasty lair. In the blink of an eye the group was once again back on Venus’ lovely resort ready for an actual party this time. The open air ball room allowed for Pae to dance to a full band on stage or meander down to the beach for a swim. Tables with piles of beautiful food were spread abundantly between both places along with a full bar sitting on the sands of the beach.

There was beach volleyball, surfing, paddle boarding, lounging chairs, anything and everything a Pae could dream of for a party on the beach. If any Pae wanted a quiet moment alone, they could enter the beachside hotel from the ball room and would find quiet living rooms with plush couches or grandiose bedrooms which had all been prepared for just the occasion.

Enjoy!

---

OOC: Thank you for participating in this portion of the event! We will now be moving you all for your final time in this event- we promise! This time its for the real party  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff