Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:31 pm
Oh dear, it seems like a few of the clutch have misplaced their new rider! Can you help them find them?

Bronze Lutrath the Otter, Green Falxath the Peregrine Falcon, and Green Meleth the Badger didn’t find matches amongst the PCs on the Sands and so they’re now up for adoption!

From now until 11:59pm GMT on Monday 23rd December anyone who didn’t get a dragon from this clutch can enter a raffle to receive one of the three babies. You can enter for just one of them, or for all of them, but you can only win one! To enter just post here saying which of the pretties you’re interested in. If there are still babies available after this they'll be first come first served to anyone who wants one.

These babies can go to somebody totally new, or be retconned to Impress to a candidate you had on the sands, but none of them were stands Impressions. If you're writing a new character for them the profile must be ready for approval within three weeks, otherwise the baby will go back up for adoption.

You're welcome to expand on their personalities if you wish.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:32 pm
User Image

Name: Lutrath (LU-trath)
Colour: Bronze
Hatchling Length: 7’3”
Hatchling Height: 2’4”
Hatchling Appearance: Although average in build for a bronze Lutrath is quite small, the smallest male in his clutch in fact though this probably wouldn't have been the case if there were any blues! His markings are simply stunning, like eddies and currents in the water, especially when they catch the light but he wears his beauty lightly, it's what's on the inside that matters to him.

Personality: The worst thing Lutrath can think of is each day being the same as the last was. Doing the same thing day in day out, who wants to live like that? Lutrath prefers the path less trodden, the horizon uncrossed, and just how deep can you dive into the sea anyway? If not kept in check by his rider he had the potential to get himself into some pretty dangerous situations on one of his boredom-busting excursions.

A playful and whimsical dragon, not at all like the serious image of his colour. He doesn’t care about his image per se but he does care what others think of him, being thought silly is alright but never boring. He’s easily distracted but also very flexible and quick off the mark. He and some of his inventive siblings could get up to a lot of tricks together!

Mind Voice:

Why me?

Inspiration: Lutrath is inspired by the European otter. He is named after the same species- lutra lutra.  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:33 pm
User Image

Name: Falxath (FAL-xath)
Colour: Green
Hatchling Length: 6’7”
Hatchling Height: 2’2”
Hatchling Appearance: Falxath is a rather large green, her chest is deep and her wings are long and pointed. She has good endurance for one of her colour and mediocre speed and maneuverability in general flight, but something about the slightly odd shape of her wings and the general form of her body make her nigh on unbeatable in a straight dive. She will need to ease her rider into the experience of her stoops, if she doesn’t then the g-force might just make them pass out.

Personality: The full force of Falxath’s attention is… it’s a lot. Her gaze is piercing to begin with and add to that her intense mental aura and it can add up to an intimidating presence to more timid characters. She’s not aggressive but she’s definitely assertive, quick to make her opinions known on any subject and slow to back down from a challenge. Despite her sharp appearance and rather forceful presence however Falxath is actually a very even-tempered dragon, almost nothing ruffles her feathers be it insult or aggression.

Falxath is a highly focused dragon, she prefers to complete one task nice and neatly before moving onto the next where possible and works best under these conditions. She’s a hard worker too and, if there’s a lot to get done on what she’s concentrating on, her rider may have to remind her about things like food and sleep. She’s also a very cooperative dragon and will seek to foster the same spirit amongst her clutchmates and beyond, when everyone works together in the niche they excel at most the world moves forward.

Mind Voice:

Why me?

Inspiration: Falxath is inspired by the peregrine falcon. She is named for the latin word falx, which is related to falco (falcon) and refers to the silhouette of the falcon's long, pointed wings in flight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:34 pm
User Image

Name: Meleth (MEL-eth)
Colour: Green
Hatchling Length: 5’8”
Hatchling Height: 1’7”
Hatchling Appearance: Meleth is a powerful green with strong legs and a broad chest. She will never be especially fast but for a green her endurance is spectacular! Her black face-markings are something that was never seen before greens began to clutch, but hardly the most unusual mutation that has emerged since - still, they make her a little different to her other siblings barring Homely with her dark spots.

Personality: In Meleth’s ideal world she has a little out of the way weyr, the location of which is known only to her particular friends, and never has to deal with Society, Politics, or in fact most things related to large groups of people for any great length of time. She isn’t a complete misanthrope, she just prefers to deal with social situations on her own terms and doesn’t cope well with lots of noise, chaos, or unpredictability. Unlike Lutrath, Meleth would be the happiest dragon in the world if she knew at the end of each day exactly what was lined up for tomorrow.

Whilst Meleth might not like having to constantly People she sticks it out like a champion, a cranky champion perhaps but still - this is one tough dragon, a dragon who will always push ahead no matter the physical or mental discomfort if there is a job that needs to be done. This hardiness and a strong sense of duty makes Meleth an asset to any team, she has no ambition to power of her own but will be a strong supporter to any friend (or rider) who does, and she can be a great voice of reason when hotter heads flare up. It’s worth noting however that she is a very stubborn character and getting her to change her mind once she’s made it up is very difficult indeed.

Mind Voice:

Why me?

Inspiration: Meleth is inspired by the Europen badger. She is named for the species, meles meles.  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:05 pm
I'd like a chance to get Meleth, please!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:52 pm
I'd like to enter for all three, please!  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

girlomega

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:26 pm
I'll take a shot at any of the three. smile
( Sorry, work completely screwed me for the last two weeks.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:58 pm
I throw my hat in for either Falxath or Lutrath heart  

Earisa

Darling Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:47 am
Roll for Lutrath!

1. Redbud-Tree
2. girlomega
3. Earisa  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:49 am
girlomega
I'll take a shot at any of the three. smile
( Sorry, work completely screwed me for the last two weeks.)

Congratulations, Lutrath goes to you! Please make sure to have a profile ready to approve by Tuesday 14th January or he will go back out for adoption.

Next up is Falxath!

1. Redbud-Tree
2. Earisa  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:50 am
Earisa
I throw my hat in for either Falxath or Lutrath heart

Congratulations, Falxath goes to you! Please make sure to have a profile ready to approve by Tuesday 14th January or she will go back out for adoption.

Lastly Meleth!

1. Redbud-Tree
2. ChaosTheories  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:51 am
Redbud-Tree
I'd like to enter for all three, please!

Congratulations, Meleth goes to you! Please make sure to have a profile ready to approve by Tuesday 14th January or she will go back out for adoption.  

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 1:05 pm
Lutrath is now available for adoption.