Reply Event Archives
Tropical Clutch Hatching Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faerie-fallen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:07 am
Meana had just pulled away from Tocoth to suggest that they get the green's first meal, when Cy had hit her with that particularly hurtful remark. Anger blazed in her for a moment, but her sister was already marching away. Tocoth hissed at her retreating figure, before turning a troubled gaze on her chosen. She wants me to die? the green said piteously, just 'loudly' enough for some of the other dragons to hear.

"Oh honey, please don't take it to heart," Meana replied, fighting to quell her own anger and hurt. "She's just mad and jealous because she's used to always getting what she wants. She was supposed to Impress today, not me." Her voice fell as she said this.

No, Tocoth said, her eyes whirling a little slower as their color shifted to a more calming hue. No, you were meant to Impress, which is why you did. She was the one not worthy. She nudged her rider gently, and Meana caressed one of her headknobs

The girl next to them had turned away from her own green to ask if she were ok. With a hand still on her green's head, Meana turned towards her, a little more composed but still visibly bothered. "I will be," she answered. "She's my sister, and, well, she's mad that she didn't get a dragon. I'm happy to see that you did, though!" she offered shyly, looking from the girl to the other green with a timid smile.

Revel1984
Serfie

Quote:
any dragon who might have heard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:27 am
When the blonde girl stormed off towards the newly Impressed pair once more, Gwyn followed. She smelled trouble...

Surprisingly, all that Cyrilla did was stop long enough to say something she couldn't hear, before marching away. Still, she didn't trust the girl. It was entirely possible that she'd try making trouble later. She'd have to keep an eye on her.

For now, though, it might be best to greet to two who had surprised everyone, including themselves probably, by Impressing from their seats. Approaching the two girls and their new friends, Gwyn offered a lopsided smile. "May I be the first to congratulate you both for Impressing?" she offered.

Revel1984
Serfie

faerie-fallen
Meana

Ryala

Blessed Mage

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:32 am
"SHE WHAT?!" Roared Solth, eyes tinged with red turned to watch the girl that had walked away "No Solth, now is not the time... we can deal with that bully later" she said calmly, more calmly than she (secretly) felt, she wanted to hit the other girl but had learned enough to know strong feelings could harm a baby dragon, she put a restraining hand on her green's head... she still felt like it was a dream, she had a DRAGON... she'd never thought she would.

Solth turned to her sister, the anger she'd felt at her when she thought she would steal her Serfie gone completely, instead she was full of silent comfort and reassurance, the red in her eyes mere flecks now, she was NEVER going to like that girl who had wanted her sister to die... ever.... "

Serfie didn't really grasp the excuse the other girl gave of the fact it had been her sister being mean, family, at least a caring one, was foreign to her, especially after what she'd been through. "She doesn't deserve one" she said, once Solth told her what the other green had said, a little too loudly. "Not if she wants yours to...." she left the end off, "At least you don't have to see her for a while... " she glanced over to the clutch still on the sands, being hidden. "I'm glad you got her" she added, not forgetting she'd called the dragon an idiot, and HERS had defended her. "I'm..sorry for calling her an idiot" she mumbled, gesturing in the other green's direction.

"Hi, I'm Solth" she said to Meana, "And i'm Serfie" said Serfie, not liking the fact HER dragon had just talked to someone else "It's manners Mine, you didn't introduce me, she's nice but upset, i don't blame her. i wish i could bite her sister.... " She felt bad she had made Serfie feel uncomfortable but she couldn't help it.

She and Solth turned when the girl behind the mean girl showed up, "Uh . yeah... we need to go feed them" she said, feeling severely awkward .. a crowd was gathered watching, observing. "I..let's go feed our greens.." she said, trying to hold back a rising panic in her chest, hiding it from Solth, weirdly it was easy to keep things from her green, but then she'd been hiding most of her life, why was hiding thoughts any different.

faerie-fallen
Gwyn

Ryala
Meana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:49 pm
"I'm Meana, and this is Tocoth," she replied, rather surprised herself by Solth's greeting. Tocoth wasn't best pleased by it either, stepping inn front of her rider to bar her clutch sib from her.

When someone else approached, the girl turned, and saw they were wearing a white robe. A candidate! Would she be mad at her, too? The older girl's words, though, reassured her. Her new friend, it seemed, had had enough, and as Serfie and Solth went to find the green's first meal, Meana offered a hesitant smile. "Thank you," she replied. She would have said more, but at that moment Tocoth's stomach audibly rumbled. "It's very kind of you, but I really must feed her now. Maybe... well... I wish you luck in the next hatching," she stammered shyly, before turning to lead her dragon to find a meal as well.  

faerie-fallen

Event Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces