Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands
[Meta Prompt 2] Jungle Journey (Tapiwa x Opochtli)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MiddyGlow generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:28 pm
Tapiwa knew that in part he was the reason this investigation was happening and he was so happy that Solene had helped him get this started he had felt like he was between a rock and a hard place when he considered telling the King or telling the head of the guard what they had found. Her idea to tell them both at the same time had been brilliant and he wished he had thought of it himself, but it was no bother since he cared for her very much and was glad to have her in his life. He had joined the group gathering that would be heading out to search for clues. He began looking around for another lion to partner with to began their journey into the jungle.

(Rolling now just to get it done. Then will react on a different post.)

Bonus Rolls: Roll a Random Number 1-10!
Roll 1-5: You aren't sure where they come from, be they Kizi or otherwise. You still bring them back for further investigation.
Roll 6-10: You realise these are definitely not from the Kizingo'zaa, your neighbours are innocent in this. You bring these pieces back as evidence to the Guards. (+1 Point)

RuIerr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Opochtli felt a sense of duty that had never overtaken him before. The pride was in upheaval; things were dangerous, and barely anyone could be trusted. This led him to joining a party, searching for clues as to who the murderer in their midst was.

Quickly, Opo decided to pair up with one of the group. "Tapiwa!" he called out, the name of one of the pride's guards. He smiled as he approached the curly-maned sandy-colored lion. "Want to join me? Two heads are better than one and all that." He knew two sets of eyes was more likely to spy something of note, so it was definitely better to pair up. Plus, he knew Tapiwa was a good lion, and the company was more than welcome. Opochtli was in a bit of a sore spot right now — aside from all of the drama in the pride, he just found out his childhood crush, an older lioness named Faatina, was soon leaving the Bahari to become one of the Kizi. They had always been close, so this was terrible news, but he knew it would push him to move on. Plus, there were more important things occurring right now. His mind couldn't afford to focus on that.

MiddyGlow

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:49 am
Ruler of Everything

Tapiwa chuckled even though he knew the serious nature of this situation, Opo's remark of two heads being better than one lightened the mood a little bit for him. He nodded his head and then said "Of course, let's get going. I hope we do find something." His mood dropped again. Tapiwa did not want to find something that would start a war between the Bhari and the Kizi. Really they needed to mend the bridges of friendship between the prides not burn them to the ground. "Alright let's head out into the jungle and see what we can find Opo." Tapiwa said moving in pace with Opo.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:38 pm
In response, Opochtli nodded and followed Tapiwa's lead. They headed into the jungle, following a path that was familiar to him. Slowly, they veered off the path, instead getting creative, when Opochtli spotted something. "Hey— what's that?" His nose rose in the air, trying to see if there was any peculiar smell coming from the foreign objects. when he got closer, he realized that they looked like empty glass containers, long and cylindrical. They had a bit of colored residue, it appeared, but other than that they were unremarkable. Sparkling, there also seemed to be some old gems, dirtied with time. "Do you... they couldn't be Kizi, could they? I don't know what they are, but something doesn't feel right about them."

MiddyGlow

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 am
Ruler of Everything

Tapiwa looked over the things that Opo had noticed and pointed out and he looked over the things and he shrugged. "I don't know much about the Kizi but I think you are right my gut tells me this isn't the Kizi. This whole thing just doesn't feel like something they would do. " Tapiwa didn't want to say it out loud because the idea was too horrible. His mind went to the females that had rouge breedings and were cast out of the pride for something that had not been a rule before. So many families had left the pride any group of them could have been angry over the mad king's ballad.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:14 pm
Opochtli nodded, still eyeing the trinkets in front of him. He didn't like their scent, he didn't like their sight, and he certainly didn't like their aura. "I think you're right," he said, conceding to his fears. For some reason, finding potential evidence made the crimes feel all too real, and he wasn't enjoying the feel of it. "Hm, I'm going to gather some up to take to the nyangumi, they'll know what to do with them. They're definitely not Kizi, so... well, who knows." There was a sour taste in his mouth as he looked over at Tapiwa, swallowing down the mild terror clawing at his throat. He didn't like this one bit.

MiddyGlow
Now to try and extend this to 5 posts each so it can be a breeding RP for each of us... xD

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:12 am
Ruler of Everything

Tapiwa chuckled even though this was a dark time "I am a nyangumi Opo, but I agree we should take this back to the others, everyone should see this so everyone knows that we have reason to believe this was not the Kizi. Still we must be careful, we can not jump to conclusions, we should keep searching a while longer and see if we can find anything else before we return to the pride." Tapiwa said firmly. He didn't want to leave anything unchecked, and he didn't want to assume that members of his own pride were killing others, nothing was sure to him right now except for his love for Solone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:04 am
Remembering himself, Opochtli laughed stiffly. "Right, right, but the others should see this as well. Sure, let's keep searching." He carefully picked the vials up with his mouth as he followed Tapiwa's lead, slowly meandering about, looking for anything else that might be a clue. After a while of not finding anything, Opocthli stopped and set the items down, glancing over at the other lion. "I didn't see anything, so these might be our best bet..." He shrugged a bit, conveying nonchalance, but everything about this moment felt just the slightest bit tense.

MiddyGlow

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:14 am
Ruler of Everything

Tapiwa nodded accepting that Opo was most likely right and they wouldn't find anything else right now. He could only hope that this would be enough to prove or at least get started to prove that the Kizi were not involved in this mess. Accusing them of murder there would be no way to repair relations between their prides. "Alright let's head back to the others then, I hope we can figure this out quickly this certainly wasn't how I imagined spending my time right now." He sighed thinking about the female he had been seeing she was wonderful and their outing had been marred by their discovered of the alter.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:38 am
Opochtli, worrying beginning to cloud his eyes, glanced over at Tapiwa and nodded. "Yeah I don't think anyone could've predicted this. It's just... horrible." Re-picking up the small vials, he shoved them in his mouth and proceeded to follow Tapiwa's lead back to the center of the pack. Someone needed to have a look at these.

MiddyGlow
Fin? :D?

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:40 am
(Sounds good)  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash