Baked to Perfection (Hatching!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:32 pm
To’da heard his brother’s words. Despite Sativuth’s words and earlier assurances, his brother hated him. He hated him. He didn’t want to see him again. “Ever?” He asked, staring at his brother. His eyes were wide, but not quite wet.

What had he done? What had he done to deserve his brother’s hatred? His gaze roamed over to his dragon. Oh. But that wasn’t fair. He couldn’t help that!

Thank you, Cochith. We will come. Sativuth was grateful for the offer. His was certainly unhappy. Maybe the company of yours will cheer mine?

magnadearel

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:21 pm
Thaliawen

TawnyAngel

magnadearel

T'ar was taken aback, to say the least. He hid it easily enough, though. Being yelled at had been normal in his line of work; there were always more tunnelsnakes, and even a lithe, long-limbed little cellar rat couldn't catch them all. "Look. I realize Pauth spoke out of turn, and she'll realize it soon enough. No reason to bite my legs off." Pauth was pretending not to notice the food had not returned to being distributed, as she frantically tried to think of a way to make the party gay again. "Only thing I've seen your brother do since the sands is impress, so... Maybe you should take a good hard look at a couple things. Unhappy with your green? Can't think why, she positively loves you; that much is obvious. Plus... If I recall correctly, there's no more golds around here other than her mother... at least for now. Doesn't that make a breeding green with a pretty hide one of the highest rank dragons in the weyr?"

Wow, had T'ar just realized that himself, as he looked at Pauth. "... s**t, that means paperwork, doesn't it?" he grumbled, well aware his writing skills were... questionable.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Event Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers