Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Moved] Empty Weyrs & Scattered Wings

Back to Guilds

AU Non-canon Pern RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragon, Firelizard, Wher, Impression 

Reply Event Archives
Baked to Perfection (Hatching!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:28 am
Weyrling C'oun

He'd been handling the meat and trying to leave the impressions-to-be to themselves. Montezumalth, on the other hand, had never stopped paying attention. She kept her mind attending the hatching at a sideways glance the entire time and Blackforest's grievous actions just... made no sense!

When C'oun looked up to hand her another of the slices of meat he'd pulled from his bucket, the green he so loved, so suddenly, had gone, and was bouncing in long strides back onto the sands. The scene C'oun's eyes found was a horrific one, and he abandoned the bucket and the meat to chase after his dragon and her indignantly glowing eyes, expressing a whirlwind of flames. "Montezumalth! We're not meant to leave the feeding area." Even to his own ears, C'oun's voice was hardly arranged as more than what he felt was required to acknowledge he was going against the rules. Sometimes rules were stupid. He shot the brown and his candidate a wary glance as they passed.

~Stay with us sister, brother.~ she urged Shortbread and Lemon Drizzle, heading to Shortbread Green's side. ~Open your eyes, sister. You must find yours so the medical types can make you better. Call to them, they will come. They must come.~

C'oun realized he couldn't do much for the dragon until they'd impressed; touching another's dragon before then had a taboo to it, he was sure, so he broke his path to make for the medics to ask how he could help and set up to carry towels.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:05 pm
The tension on the sands palpably lifted as the brown departed with his new rider. Bread Pudding stepped away from Lemon Drizzle just enough to reach down and nuzzle his face, uncaring on the ichor that spread across her own snout. Gently she licked a scratch on the blue's cheek and crooned. Lemon Drizzle's eyes slowly shifted back to a slowly swirling green as he leaned into the affection. The blue shakily climbed to his feet, pulling himself up to stand proud even as ichor dripped onto the sand below him. He nuzzled Bread Pudding gently, before limping his way over to Shortbread. He looked at Montezumath and hummed softly, showing no problem with seeing his sister again. Leaning down the blue gently pressed his face to the small green laying on the sands.

Shortbread slowly opened her eyes, the green let out a happy, yet quiet, trill at the sight of her brother and newly impressed sister. She was so happy to see him standing again, and her happy with her chosen. Still she found it so hard to get back up to stand with them. The collection of dragonets around her expressed various levels of upset and concern, but it was obvious that they were all upset regardless of how they expressed it.

When the small green didn't get up Red Velvet gave an uneasy shuffle. Looking around his eyes landed on the bright shell of Battenberg, the only egg that remained unhatched. The blue left the group and ran over to the egg, followed closely by Wine. He was uninterested in Cheese currently trying to coax Blueberry away from the shattered remains of their clutch. The pink and yellow egg didn't move as Red Velvet approached it, pushing his head against the egg with an insistent chirr. For a moment the egg was still, before Red Velvet gave a happy peep and backed up. Those nearest to the egg could possibly make out a low rumbling sound, somewhat akin to a purr. The egg bucked suddenly, giving an enthusiastic hop. It twisted and shimmied, suddenly alive with energy. Breaking free of the wallow the egg set to rolling across the sand, moving like a spinning top. The other hatchlings turned to watch their energetic new sibling. Moving in a spiral the egg's motions got tighter and faster, until the shell exploded with a loud crack. The hatchling inside twisted, following the momentum of his egg and landing neatly on his feet. Battenberg puffed out his little blue chest and seeming to almost grin at his audience. Naturally they'd saved the best for last.

User Image

The blue took just a moment to enjoy his entrance, before setting to work. He ran in quick, neat, steps over to Shortbread's side. Tilting his head the blue looked down at the green, before dropping his front half and nudging at her with his nose. Shortbread looked at her newly hatched brother and crooned softly, before letting her eyes slip closed again. Battenberg straightened up with a peep. No, no, no, no, no. Shortbread wasn't allowed to sleep now, not when he'd made all this effort to put on a show for her. The blue jumped in place until the green opened her eyes again. Look! The blue darted to the side, collapsing his body and rolling across the floor before coming up onto his feet again. The little blue launched into an assortment of tricks and stunts, showing an impressive amount of awareness of his own body for a dragon only just born. Beside Shortbread, Bread Pudding nuzzled the green softly and crooned encouragement. Wasn't Battenburg clever? Come with them, little sister and they would go and have so much fun together. Bread Pudding knew her sister was tired, but kept up her coaxing. Gradually, with encouragement from her siblings and the continued enthusiastic performances of Battenberg to spur her on, the green very shakily got to her feet. Wine and Red Velvet both nuzzled the green gently, before Lemon Drizzle carefully guided her towards the candidates, a wing stretched out of the green as she slowly made her way over to them.

The green stopped and looked up at her brother, giving an encouraging croon before she turned her rainbow eyes towards the candidates. One quickly rushed out to scoop up the exhausted green into their arms, the two lost in their own moment of happiness. Carefully the green was carried to the feeding tables where healers were quick to examine her carefully for any damage. Back on the sands there was an excited peep, which came from Battenberg. With his audience off impressing, he'd gone in search of a new one. Among the candidate's he had found it, a candidate becoming the new focus for his performance. The blue carrying on his tricks all the way to the feeding tables. (NPC impression x2)

Remaining on the sands were four greens and two blues, one looking very battered. Cheese still was intent on getting Blueberry Muffin to accompany her. She had managed to just get the green clear of the remains of their clutch, but there was still a fair distance between her and the candidates. Red Velvet and Wine stood together, looking over the candidates with seeming disinterest. Bread Pudding had decided she wanted a closer look and resumed her observations of the candidates.

Walking down the line she passed each white clad human and gave them each their due consideration. The green was clearly inspecting them all. Carefully the green came to stop in front of Chellemana and Sonulobai, looking thoughtfully between the two. Giving a soft trill to one candidate, she then turned to look at the other. My Sonulobai... Her soft voice slipped into the young man's mind, even as the green closed the small gap between them. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, I had to be sure my sister was safe. It is my job to keep you safe now. From this day until our last. Your Prueth will be here for you. With a croon as gentle as the voice in her mind, the young green pushed her head into the new weyrling's hands. Flooding the young man's mind with love.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:03 pm
So'obai and Green Prueth

"This jumping into the middle of a fight is a bit rash and I think you should consider your actions more carefully in the future." Sonulobai, now So'obai, spoke in a lecturing tone. He seemed neither upset nor happy about his dragon's heroic involvement in such a dangerous fight.

But no one got hurt when I jumped in. Prueth snapped up a piece of meat when it was offered to her, though what she really wanted was to eat right out of the bucket.

"Well, that is true."

She tilted her lovely green head. We can say I planned it that way and everyone made out fine in the end.

So'obai stared at her for a moment, face blank as if sleeping. "I will give you the benefit of the doubt because of your age. From now on you will improve upon this impractical hero complex until it is gone."

But I want to help! That's all I wanted then, too!

"You cannot always help. A situation must be analyzed for its level of danger if one takes part. I do not want you harmed in any way."

Oh. He was quite serious. Even though he was lecturing her, she realized that his real emotion was worry. Care. Love. Impractical was the term used to hide from that emotion. She knew now that what she really needed to do was watch for what he really wanted at any given time. I will get better Sonulomine. By the way, "So'obai" does not suit you, in my opinion. So I will call you "Sonulomine."

That was surprisingly annoying. He had chosen his elision carefully, several years ago. He had gotten used to it as a second name even though no one else had called him So'obai. He had been sure when the Weyrlingmaster jotted down his name that it was spelled correctly. But she was adamant. Use it only when talking to me. With everyone else use the name So'obai.

All right.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:07 pm
Candidate Rothgar

Rothgar watched the dragons brawling with sickened fascination. He made no move to help or hinder, only step out of the way if they got too close. The strangely angry brown had jumped from his egg ready to fight. He did not wait, he simply attacked. Whatever his motives, Rothgar was glad to see him Impress someone else. In the end, the brown and his challenger (challenged? He had attacked the Blue first) were riddled with wounds that wept dark ichor. What a mess they had made of each other!

Later he was inspected by a Green that Impressed one of the older Candidates, and he was glad that he had finally his bond. Three Greens and two Blues left. Five Candidates would go home ecstatic and the rest would feel that hollow feeling (again). He was sure that he would be one of them... though Sonulobai's Impression only proved that perseverance would pay off in the end.

Candidate Chellemana

They watched Sonulobai's Impression from the closest vantage point possible. It hurt a little to be rejected, but the gentle exchange between her acquaintence and a dragon was simply precious. Chellemana believed it was worth the pain to see this up close. "Congratulations," they said, and received a "Thank you," in a strange sort of double voice. Prueth had thanked them too. Chelle watched them go, then returned their focus to the remaining dragons. Who would they choose? There were still many candidates waiting to find out.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:31 pm
To’da has always imagined dragonets as kind. Sure he’d heard the candidate master warn that hatchings could be dangerous. Sure he’d seen it happen once or twice while watching his brother stand. But he’d always thought they must have had reasoning behind their actions.

He looked towards Sativuth. He looked towards R’ulfr. He looked any which way but at his brother. He seemed busy, anyway, with another candidate and another green. “Are all hatchings like this?” His question was aimed at the weyrlingmaster. “Do you think that one...” he hesitated. The brown has certainly hurt that green! “Is she going to be alright?”  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:56 pm
R'ulfr was a short distance away from To'da overseeing this and that. Once Weyrlings got to the meat buckets, either straight from the Sands or through the Healers, there wasn't much for R'ulfr to do. So he watched the Hatching with everyone else. When he heard the question he looked around until he found To'da looking right back at him. "Every Hatching is different," he said simply. He followed the boy's reference and nodded. "I'm no healer. But I have faith in the dragon healers, they are very good at what they do."  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:15 am
S'var 20

As the green got unsteadily to her feet and found her rider with the Batternburg blue's coaxing S'var exhaled heavily and rubbed his jaw. "That was too close," he muttered, the injuries Shortbread had taken were still worrying but he trusted the healers to care for her, and for Lemon Drizzle too when he finally chose his rider. "Is he waiting for all of the others to Impress?" S'var wondered aloud, nodding towards the blue as he spoke - second to hatch but still on the sands, watching over his brothers and sisters admirably. "He has the makings of a leader that's for sure, I just hope he isn't pushing himself too hard."

With the new Pass drawing nearer a blue usually wouldn't have a hope of Weyrleadership until the Thread had come and gone once more but here in the north, who knew how things would be organised going forward? As this thought crossed his mind S'var's gaze wandered thoughtfully to D'lana and W'dol, it would be down to them to decide but would they agree with one another? He didn't know either of them, and so couldn't begin to guess, but he hoped that both were sensible enough to realise that they couldn't afford to divide the Weyr.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:13 am
Dimeti 9

Dimeti hadn't seen much else to attend yet. An impression, sure, but... "Wait, is that one of the impressed dragons and her weyrling?" he murmured, pointing out the boy who'd left the feeding station.

C'ran 9

C'ran followed S'var's gaze and pondered the blue before following Dimeti's. "It's a good sign, if the north's going to be run by the smaller breed from now on." He chuckled softly. He hadn't before, but now fondled the idea of he and his wonderful Leia running a weyr. When his eyes shifted, he hummed. "That was the boy in the stands, I think. Betcha the poor rich boy'll hear about that later!" He glanced over, curious how his handler had taken the boy's disappearance.

And couldn't find him. Perhaps the boy's handler had left already, or just moved his seat. Was that inappropriate?

Weyrling C'oun of green Montezumalth

C'oun travelled with the healer that would be working with the green, carrying those blankets and an extra set of bandages. Since he'd been voluntold by his dragon, he would certainly make himself useful until she sought her food again. If it hadn't been about the same time the group met up at the feeding tables, the medic shooed him off nearly immediately after that anyways to go do the same thing. Seemed everyone was on the same page, at least, and C'oun returned to the bucket his Montezumalth had chosen earlier, his thoughts on the new rider and their green, until his own demanded attention again. ~Out of the clouds, C'ounmine. It is time to feed me again. The emergency will be tended by the proper authorities.~ C'oun nodded and murmured out a 'good'. It was oddly satisfying for something he'd wanted done to actually be handled for once. The groundskeepers back home hadn't much seemed to mind what he was saying needed doing.

Weyrling T'ar of green Pauth

T'ar still had a passing interest in the goings-on on the sands. Pauth's voice was... Boisterous enough to be distracting, but she seemed to mean well. He wondered vaguely if she'd grow out of her excessive energy level. ~Not planning on it.~ her smooth voice echoed in his mind. He blinked and stared at her for a moment, then hummed, offering her a piece of meat from the emptying bucket. She'd been slowly growing more interested in the conversations she could have than the meat. "Well, I suppose I shouldn't plan to have any private thoughts ever again, hmm?" ~Nope! Pauth sees ALL!~ and the dragon gave a verbal, almost giggly purr.  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:00 am
S'var 21

"It feels as though anything's possible at the moment, having a wide pool of talent among the young dragons will definitely set the Weyr in good stead...." S'var trailed off, his gaze now wandering back to the young stands Impression the other two were discussing. "I do feel for him, he'll have a lot to get used to in a very short space of time, and he didn't sign up for this risk. Not that it makes any difference to the dragons of course." The loss of any of the hatchlings would be tragic, but it felt all the more unfair that such a fate could befall somebody who hadn't stood on the sands accepting that possibility.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:11 am
Red Velvet had decided that he'd had enough. Picking himself up he shook himself off, turning around he walked away from the candidates. He'd never been interested in them, and the time to make an worthwhile imprint in their memories was passed. Not in part thanks to his brother's behaviour. He had no interest at all in what was being offered to him. This dragon was going to find his rider himself. He lithely leapt up into the stands, with more ease than really was fair. Playfully, Red Velvet snapped at the nearest spectator, puffing his chest up once again he strutted through the stands, coming to a stop and looking up with a considerable amount of smugness into an unsuspecting visitor's face.

Wine watched as her companion left her side, visibly huffing as he abandoned her to go clambering around in the stands. Well, that wouldn't do at all. Looking over her shoulder the slender green called out to her twin. The sound caused Blueberry Muffin to jump, while Cheese gently tried to soothe her. Looking back at her twin the paler green crooned her support. She'd be okay. She was just going to help her sister and then she would be along. Cheese already knew where she needed to go after this, Wine should go and impress, she'd be along shortly.

The darker green watched as Cheese turned back to trying to comfort the larger green. It was kind of pointless in her opinion, but that was Cheese for you. She always got involved in that kind of thing. Wine had little interest in it really, so long as Cheese was alright, Blueberry Muffin wasn't really all the high on her list of priorities. Climbing ever higher on that list was the growing hunger in her belly. Hmm, needed to do something about that. First though she needed to make her choice. Rustling her wings, the green began to glide over to the candidates. She was the main focus now, which was naturally what her impression should have been the whole time. Dozens of minds reached out eagerly to her, trying to coax her to their sides with sweet words and praising thoughts, and she walked right past them without even a glance.

Don't tell me you're jealous, Chellemana? A velvet voice slipped into the candidate's mind. Why would you ever want another dragon, when you could have your Merlauth? The green stopped in front of the candidate, rainbow eyes looking up at her with amusement. She seemed to almost raise an eyebrow as she regarded her chosen rider. I'd hate to think you'd ever settle for second best. If that's the case I may have to rethink my decision. Even though she spoke the words it would be obvious to Chellemana that Merlauth didn't mean a word of it. There was to much love in her hearts for her chosen for the words to ever hold meaning.

There were only three hatchlings left. Lemon Drizzle came to stand at Cheese's side, lowering his head to appear less threatening to Blueberry Muffin. The larger green looked between her two siblings and gave a sad creel taking steps away from them. She couldn't do it! There wasn't one for her! They didn't want her, how could they? White streaked through her eyes as she began to shake. Cheese rushed forward, pushing her face against Blueberry Muffin's with a desperate cry. Don't think that way! They would love you! Whoever Blueberry Muffin chose would adore her, just as Cheese did. Like all their siblings did. Lemon Drizzle limped forward and stretched his wing over the green, resting his cheek against hers. It was true. Blueberry Muffin was so worth their love, and somewhere there was a person waiting to love her more than she could ever imagine. The little huddle of blue and greens stayed together for a few minutes, Lemon Drizzle and Cheese pouring their love to their sister. Peaking out towards the candidates Blueberry Muffin let out a slight whine. They were certain? A wave of reassurance washed over her, and the green tentatively got to her feet. She needed to think of her new life, she mustn't give in.

With her siblings at her sides Blueberry Muffin walked slowly towards the candidates, eyes nervously flicking over faces. For a moment she thought she could feel them and the green took a bolder step forward. Then it faded and she let out a distressed cry, running forward. White swirled through her eyes once again, panic consuming her as she found herself alone on the sands with no protection, several feet from her siblings. Blueberry Muffin needed to find them, but where were they? She had felt them, touched their mind for the briefest of moments, but the memory was already fading, she couldn't be alone. Touch me! The young green's voice screamed through the cavern, her sadness momentarily piercing the mind of everyone in the cavern. She knew it was easy to leave her, but they couldn't! A cry answered her own and a candidate broke free of the group, running across the sand and falling to their knees to wrap their arms around the young green. The candidate cried freely as they held their dragon to them. Blueberry Muffin finally knowing what happiness was.

Cheese looked to Lemon Drizzle and gently booped her snout against his as their sister found her chosen. He should get to it too. The blue chuffed in response, nudging his sister's shoulder to push her towards the candidates. Naturally. The green gave her brother one last nuzzle, before leaving his side to head to the candidate's herself. Cheese didn't need any time to look, she knew exactly where she was going.

I'm sorry I made you wait. The green spoke before she physically reached her chosen's side, but it was obvious from her direction that the green knew exactly where she was going. Her path unerringly took her to Zirza, where the smallest green of the clutch looked up at her chosen with a rainbow gaze full of adoration. My sister needed me to help her through this. I saw how you helped Newbuth earlier. I'm very proud of you, Zirza. The pale green stepped forward and nuzzled against her rider. Now though it is your Marelth's turn to have your help. I'm terribly hungry. It's been a long day. The dragon seemed to sigh into her rider, she was very tired.

On the sands there now stood only one hatchling left. Lemon Drizzle seemed to sag as his last sibling impressed. The combination of wounds, hunger, and going so long without impressing finally seeming to set in. Still the blue remained standing, taking one determined step in front of the other. He had largely stayed away from the candidate's unless his siblings had been involved, but now he moved towards them with a purpose of his own. Steps turned into stumbles, and the blue eventually slumped to a sit. He looked up just in time to meet the eyes of his rider and feel their hands on his face. Rainbow eyes were heavily lidded as his rider gave him some long overdue attention. Lemon Drizzle was so tired, but it was alright. They were safe now. All of them were safe. His job was done. He could rest now with his rider. The cavern slowly quietened as the last impression was made, the welcoming hum of the dragons coming to an end as the last of the clutch made their bonds.  

The_Muffin_Puppy
Captain

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:51 pm
Ilharen and Cimarath

Once the white emerged on the sands they barely noticed anything else, even the snarling battle between a brown and a blue got little more than a glance.

Was I that shaky?

Ilharen shook his head slightly; no, Cimarath had been much weaker than his siblings - and of course there was his withered leg - but he hadn't trembled like the white now being carefully fed by their new rider did.

Perhaps they just need food and rest.

Perhaps they did, hopefully they did, hopefully this wasn't a first sign of sickness or some other serious health problem. Whites were not a true colour after all, they were dragons who hadn't developed fully to their expected size, strength, or hue and while many were perfectly healthy others....

We should try to befriend them and their rider, healthy or not it will be nice for them to have another like them around I'm sure. We can ask some of the other white pairs to join too, a little club, what do you think?

As the last Impressions were made Ilharen nodded slightly and turned with a soft smile to look up at Cimarath where he was perched amongst his much larger kin. That's a wonderful idea, we'll have to come up with a name for it. Something to do with snow, or alabaster, moonlight, starlight.... But that could wait a little while, for now there was a feast to prepare for!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:05 am
With all of the dragons filtering off the sands to go eat, and the candidates FINALLY getting to leave those sweltering, meltering sands, Syneca stretched in her seat and reached for the mug of water she'd been absentmindedly not nursing the entire time. That was thrilling, and she hoped to be invited to record future hatchings. Surely there was another one coming up soon, right? She smiled at the thought, just as ready as the rest to get off the sands and out of the heat.

T'ar, C'oun, and Shah were all busy tending to their dragons. With Shah's charge being done with the bucket and now recieving a steady oiling from his absentmindedly-humming floutist. T'ar looked at his companion, and the man's brother, who seemed a little sulky, and pointed a thumb in his direction. "Should we call him over so you two can celebrate? You seemed awful close on the sands. Brothers, right?" As if the question to Turanves was enough of an invitation, Pauth bounced up on the table and sang out. ~Sativuth! Sativuth, bring yours over and say hello to his brother so we can all be happy together!~ T'ar stared at his energetic ball of... cake. "I did not tell you to do that." He barked out, brows a flat line of annoyance. ~Oh, was I not supposed to? Oh well!~ The dragon giggled and laid cleanly across the table before opening her mouth for another chunk of meat, seeming about as pleased with herself as she had for meeting T'ar.

Magnadearel
For Turanves conversation

Thaliawen
Because Pauth

In the stands, Careese smiled. Finally, everyone had their own, even that destructive little brat of a brown. He'd be a handful, for sure. Ah! Browns! She glanced up at the rafters, where Toplamath had fallen asleep on his perch and now murred quietly in the heat. "Toppers, get up! We've got work to do!" The dragon snerked as he woke, dragging bleary eyes to his rider with a sleepy shrug that told her she had her own work to do as she groaned. "You know I can't get up there on my own! Wake up, and we'll go nap in one of the weyrs here before we go back to fort. Sound good?"

And, as the southerners began to get up and stretch, C'ran tapped Leiya on the shoulder to pull her to the side a bit. "So... We're already weyrmates and... It might seem a little odd to ask this. It's out there for rider culture, I heard, but..." He reached into the inner pocket of his vest and produced a small handmade box. "Would you... Do this farmer the honour of sharing his weyr for all our days? To have kids and to hold at night and all?" He wasn't much good at these kinds of demonstrations, but he'd done his best with it anyways. In the long box rested a polished firestone carving of her dragon on a leather chord. It wasn't super flashy, but it shouldn't burn her skin in between, either. He leaned forward and lowered his voice. "If we weren't riders, I'd be on my knees."

Thaliawen

Weyrship Entourage

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 pm
Sativuth looked up. Mine, [/ says we are welcome to celebrate with them! My sisters and your brother! Certainly that would make things better? Certainly that would make everything better!

“Do you think so?” To’da asked. And the scary things on the sands seemed over, for the most part. He nodded. “Let’s go,” he said. “I know Turny will love to meet you.” Sativuth had helped him know how to help Turny’s pretty green, after all.

“We’re coming!”

Mine is delighted to be invited! Let’s celebrate!

Ruhane Chiisai

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:06 pm
Weyrling Turanves and Green Azelth

Things were still going on in the hatching sands, but Turanves just couldn't focus on it at the moment. He had enough on his plate as it was, just focusing on the green in front of him. His green. His green who promised she would help him rise up. However high he wanted to go, she would be there lifting him higher.

He glanced at the weyrling who'd followed him back over to the tables and gave a shrug. "Not really." No he'd thought about it, and had always imagined himself choosing his name in triumph with a handsome bronze at his side. Not like this. He looked at the dark sleek green waiting with her mouth open for her next piece. Never like this. What now?

Pick a name that will be soon associated with greatness. And feed me my next piece please, came the calm reply. No matter what he picked, Azelth knew his name would be great.

A fierce scowl crossed his face as the other who had been hanging around asked if he wanted his brother over. "I don't ever want to see that shafting piece of wherry dung ever again! Go bugger off!" Azelth lifted her head as her eyes flashed a dark red at Pauth as she gave an angry cheep, you are not helpful! The irritation from the pair clear.

Ruhane Chiisai
T'ar

Thaliawen

magnadearel

TawnyAngel
Crew

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:26 pm
What the... What?

L'ux stared at Turanves for a few moments, turned to his little brother, and then went back to gawking at the new greenrider. "What the shaff's your problem Turanves?" L'ux demanded, completely baffled by this- what was this? What had gotten into.... L'ux's gaze slid slowly to To'da's new bondmate, could it be...? Na, that was stupid, but on the other hand there was nothing else L'ux could think of that he could be mad about - unless maybe his green didn't like the bronze? That made more sense actually.

You and yours can come and sit with us if you want Sativuth, Cochith offered, confusion at Azelth's rider's outburst clouding his melodic voice.

magnadearel

Ruhane Chiisai

Thaliawen

Event Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out